LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay or nay

5 posters

Go down

Yay or nay Empty Yay or nay

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 am

|Gagagigo the Avenger|xXx|DSA|Reptile/Fusion/Effect|12||3250|3100|1 level 6 or higher Water monster + 3 Water monsters
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be targeted and is unaffected by the effects of other Monsters, Spells, and Traps. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.|

|Pheonix of the Immoral Flame|xXx|DSA|Pyro/Effect|10||0|0|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set this card must first be Special Summoned by this cards effect. Discard 3 Pyro-Type monsters from your hand and Special Summon this card to your side of the field. Once per turn you may discard 1 Pyro-Type monster select 1 card on the field and destroy it, then inflict 800 damage to your opponents life points. During each players End Phase if you control this face-up card and you have 15 or more Pyro-Type monsters in your Graveyard inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent's life points. If this card would be destroyed by battle you may instead discard 1 card from your hand to negate this cards destruction. Durning each End Phase send the top card of your deck to the Graveyard, if it was a monster inflict 200 damage to your opponent times that monsters level.|
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Yay or nay Empty Re: Yay or nay

Post by Seattleite Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:23 am

Gagagigo - Nay, hard to get out, but when you do it's practically a win condition if you aren't running 3000+ beatsticks. I generally don't like cards that can only be countered by a very few select cards.

Phoenix - Yay, looks like fun Pyro boss. Possibly cut down on the 2000 damage per EACH end phase, though
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:35 am

More oppions other than just Sea all the time?
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am

good luck on that
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 pm

IKR, so I'll try this.

Your silence indicates to me that these cards are perfectly fine and you would have no problem with them in the LCCG. If this is not the case than speak up because less than half an hour ago these both were in the submission thread for DSA ready to be submitted, but both of the there effects ect. Screamed let people see me b4 I go into the LCCG. And in case you didn't gusse or know this is me annoyed, have fun.

ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Gagagigo the Avenger: - nay, apart in what Sea said that it consume 5 cards to summon it which it's basically a -4 summons and even if its immunity make it tight for the opponent, all they have to do is run over it with a monster boosted with supports in stats over 3300 ATK to run over it, unless you can do it right to still have protection for it even after you lose 5 cards in the process to summon it.

Phoenix of the Immortal Flame: Yay, Thoguht, once again it a lot of cards consumption for its summons and 2 of its effects although it inflict 2000+ damage per damage, but you will have to try to fill your grave with 15 pyro ASAP for go off with the inflicting. This is likely best to be in a Pyro monster mash kind to pull it off just fine.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Nay
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:41 am

WereLord wrote:IKR, so I'll try this.

Your silence indicates to me that these cards are perfectly fine and you would have no problem with them in the LCCG. If this is not the case than speak up because less than half an hour ago these both were in the submission thread for DSA ready to be submitted, but both of the there effects ect. Screamed let people see me b4 I go into the LCCG. And in case you didn't gusse or know this is me annoyed, have fun.

What the fuck kind of logic is this? Someone says nay but no, apparently it's ok to say NO FUCK THAT I'LL IGNORE YOU AND THEN BLINDLY MAKE STUPID ASSUMPTIONS.

Since it's so obviously clear that no-one paid attention to me the first fucking 20+ times, once everyone has submitted cards, that's when we look at all the cards together collectively THEN voice concerns and edit problem cards before the set is released.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:52 am

Ash wrote:

What the fuck kind of logic is this? Someone says nay but no, apparently it's ok to say NO FUCK THAT I'LL IGNORE YOU AND THEN BLINDLY MAKE STUPID ASSUMPTIONS.

Since it's so obviously clear that no-one paid attention to me the first fucking 20+ times, once everyone has submitted cards, that's when we look at all the cards together collectively THEN voice concerns and edit problem cards before the set is released.

It's obvious that some ppl are impatient and want things voiced before that procedure occurred.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:15 am

Ash wrote:

lol Ash it's calledlife issues, and on top of other things in life finding out you no longer have a job. I do appologize to everyone but sometimes no matter how good a person you are emotions can get the best of you. Sorry.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum