LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an idea i have in mind so suddenly

3 posters

Go down

an idea i have in mind so suddenly Empty an idea i have in mind so suddenly

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm

|Black Little Lion, Julque|Beast-Warrior/Effect||Dark|2||1000|200|If this card only monster you control, it cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is Tributed for a Tribute Summon of a Beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type monster: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. This effect can only be activated once per duel.|

|Darknight of Shadow Arts, Heras|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1600|1000||When this card is Summoned: Reveal the top cards of your Deck until you reveal 1 Beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type monster; add it to your hand, then shuffle the rest back into your Deck. When this card declare an attack: You can discard 1 monster to target 1 Set card your opponent controls; banish that target.|

|Blacknight of Beastly Skills, Daemoins|Beast-Warrior/Effect|Dark|6||2000|1000|If you control 2 or more beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card battles an opponent's monster: It loses 1000 ATK until the end of the Damage Step.|

|Tenebrous Lion, Black Axar|???|????|Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect|8||2000|0|(Xyz) 2 Level 8 monsters. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a face-up "Black Little Lion, Julque", "Darknight of Shadow Arts, Heras" and Blacknight of Beastly Skills, Daemoins" as Xyz Materials. This card's effects cannot be negated. while this card has Xyz materials, it gains 500 ATK and DEF for each other Beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type monsters you control. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; reveal the top cards of your Deck until you reveal a Beast-Warrior or Warrior-Type monster, then Special Summon it and shuffle the rest back in to the deck. if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the Original ATK of the monster Special Summoned by this effect until the end Phase.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

an idea i have in mind so suddenly Empty Re: an idea i have in mind so suddenly

Post by DIGITAL Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:37 am

I REALLY like these... I wish they were playable right now XD
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 am

They will be aren't they? during the ANV2 set?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 am

he already submited his cards, though i guess he could edit his submissions
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 am

i edited them yesterday (today in early morning). so it's time for Black Lion.dek fuckyeahbro. I know Werelord will see the reference but eh screw it lol
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum