LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptiles you say, wait what???? I made Reptiles???

3 posters

Go down

Reptiles you say, wait what???? I made Reptiles??? Empty Reptiles you say, wait what???? I made Reptiles???

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Abyssal Medusa: Reptile Attribute:Dark Level: 8 ATK: 200 DEF: 200 Effect: Once per turn you can select 1 monster on the field Switch it to Face-up Atk postion [flip effects are not activated at this time] Switch this cards Original Atk and with that monsters Atk. Once per turn you can tribute 1 monster on the field with 200 or less Atk if you do nither player can activate the effects of Spell or Trap cards for the rest of the turn. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard select upto 2 monsters on the field Switch them to Face-up Def postion and as long as this card is in your Graveyard the Atk and Def of the selected monsters is always treated as Zero.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Reptiles you say, wait what???? I made Reptiles??? Empty Re: Reptiles you say, wait what???? I made Reptiles???

Post by Seattleite Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Looks like a Fun Card. Does the tribute effect count opponent monster's too?
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Reptiles you say, wait what???? I made Reptiles??? Empty Re: Reptiles you say, wait what???? I made Reptiles???

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes it does considering it says on the field.....
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:25 am

Black Rock Shooter wrote:Yes it does considering it says on the field.....

Tribute almost always implies your side. I'd choose "Send to the Graveyard" instead.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:17 am

Well or "tribute a ________ on either side of the field" would help to clarify the understanding.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 am

How does "Once per turn you can tribute 1 monster on the field with 200 or less Atk" not settal this or did you just missread it Sea?
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Black Rock Shooter wrote:How does "Once per turn you can tribute 1 monster on the field with 200 or less Atk" not settal this or did you just missread it Sea?

It does, I'm just saying to prevent confusion (since tribute on cards almost always means your monsters), it should be "send to the graveyard"
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:43 pm

well i hardly think "on the field" would cause confusion, if it "Tribute a monster with 200 ATK." that means is your monster. on the field = any monster
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 pm

ok then. That shall be the rule of thumb for now on.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Seattleite wrote:ok then. That shall be the rule of thumb for now on.

at least it's not rule of middle finger Razz
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum