LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Fire and Water monsters I guess

4 posters

Go down

Some Fire and Water monsters I guess  Empty Some Fire and Water monsters I guess

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm

|Magmaria|???|????|Pyro/Effect|Fire|7||2700|1000|Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Sending 2 FIRE monster you control to the Graveyard. If there 3 or more FIRE monsters with different names in your Graveyard: You can Shuffle 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard to your Deck to target 1 monster your opponent controls; Decrease the target's ATK equal to the ATK of the monster you shuffled until the End Phase.|

|Crystal Ultear|???|????|Aqua/Effect|Water|8||2600|1900|Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Shuffling 3 WATER monsters with different names from your Graveyard to your Deck and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can pay 500 Life Points to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls: Shuffle it into their Deck, then your opponent draw 1 card.|

|Calamitous Searfried|???|????|Pyro/Effect|Fire|8||2800|2200|Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by taking damage equal to the combined ATK of the 2 face-up Fire monsters you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: you can Tribute 1 face-up FIRE monster you control; Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field in the same Column as the Tributed monster. If a monster is destroyed by this effect: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of its ATK.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Some Fire and Water monsters I guess  Empty Re: Some Fire and Water monsters I guess

Post by DIGITAL Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:33 am

You make all the strong cards and I make the weak ones lol
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Some Fire and Water monsters I guess  Empty Re: Some Fire and Water monsters I guess

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:18 am

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by taking damage equal to the combined ATK of the 2 face-up Level 4 or higher Fire monsters you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

errr what? so, if you take damage equal to the combined ATK of the 2 face-up Level 4 or higher FIRE monsters you control....would be like,

if you burned yourself for 2000 damage while 2 Level 4 or higher FIRE monsters are on your side of the field...right?

I'm going to have to say that it's really not worth it for that kind of summoning condition. It's overly specific, moreso than it should be.

Magmaria and Crystal Ultear are fine, though. EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLING
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:33 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by taking damage equal to the combined ATK of the 2 face-up Level 4 or higher Fire monsters you control and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.

errr what? so, if you take damage equal to the combined ATK of the 2 face-up Level 4 or higher FIRE monsters you control....would be like,

if you burned yourself for 2000 damage while 2 Level 4 or higher FIRE monsters are on your side of the field...right?

I'm going to have to say that it's really not worth it for that kind of summoning condition. It's overly specific, moreso than it should be.

Magmaria and Crystal Ultear are fine, though. EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLING

hmm now i think of it, it actually would just require 2 Fire monsters + taking a burn from them to SS it. i could take out the Level restriction.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 am

I don't see much likeliness of your opponent burning you in some manners so I guess self-burn would be suitable.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Considering to SS base on taking a burn from your opponent is more situational and unlikely then it would only be side-able against Burn decks and that would be a burn based Gorz kind of monster.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Le Bumpage x 2
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I like Ultear. :3

I would use Ultear.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:22 pm

also I recalled those are female monsters Magmaria and Ultear lol so it would be nice to make a Water/Fire hybrid deck and use them in it for the lulz
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down