LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infected Plants made of Beastly Insects

3 posters

Go down

Infected Plants made of Beastly Insects Empty Infected Plants made of Beastly Insects

Post by Evanm7 Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Plant Engine
1|Flfs|Blackened Queen of Rose
2|Nasb|Deepsea Weeds
3|Enil|Doom Plant
1|Flfs|Plant Queen Roze
1|Enil|Tulip, Plant Absorber
2|Enil|Plant Attraction
Total: 10

Beast Engine
3|Enil|Blood Hound
1|Enil|Chariot of Helios
3|Nasb|Pack Leader
2|Nasb|Spear Headed Beast
1|Enil|Wolf Synchron
Total: 10

Zombie tie-together engine thingy
2|Flfs|Necromaniac
3|Flfs|Composted Zombie
1|Flfs|Nightmare Eater
3|Nasb|Zombrex Spores
2|Nasb|Zombieswarm Virus
2|Flfs|Cursed Moonlight
Total: 13

Insect miniengine
2|Flfs|Cockroach
3|Flfs|Army of Ants
2|Nasb|Solanum Hivemaggot
1|Flfs|Bug Hive
Total: 8

Extra:
3|Flfs|Cold Fire Dragon
3|Enil|Dark Doom Dragon
3|Flfs|Dragon of Life - Dawn
2|Enil|Fiend Magician
1|Flfs|Rumbler Tumbler
3|Nasb| Mezzo Beat

Playbook:
Get Doom Plant set ASAP. Use plant attraction to quickly get a set. Meanwhile, hold the field with Wolf Pack and Solanum Hivenugget.
Once you have Doom Plant out, the fun begins. The obviously most basic combo is to synch for Fiend Magacian with the plethora of level fours.

But don't stop there!
First, summon a Zombie and Zombrex Spores it. Now you can utilise the plethora of amazing Zombie support cards.
Use Cursed Moonlight to resummon Doom plant and Synch it with the zombie for another level 7 or 6. If the Zombie you just Synched with was "Composted Zombie", you can shuffle it back into the deck to resummon Doom Plant and synch AGAIN!
Then, you can Normal Summon Plant Queen Roze. After 2 turns, you'll have enough counters to resummon Doom Plant and Synchro Summon for yet another level 7! Then, you can remove Roze to summon Tulip the Plant Absorber with 1700/1000. The madness stops there, sadly.

Let's see what we have done:

We have Doom Plant and any level 4 out, as well as two set Cursed Moonlights and a Composted Zombie in our Graveyard. Even though this may seem like a lot, if the Insect Solanum Hivenugget is the level 4, you can send off Composted Zombie with his effect and grab a attack boost in the deal! However, if we use Hivenugget, another Zombie has to be in the Grave. Once more, this is only one combo of the deck.

We first Synch Doom and the level 4 for the level 7 Fiend Magacian. We shuffle Composted Zombie back into our deck to summon back Doom Plant. We then flip Cursed Moonlight to resummmon a zombie from our grave. Next, we equip the Zombie we summoned with Zombrex Spores. We can then activate another Cursed Moonlight to summon the level 4 we synched with beforehand (hopefully Hivenugget).

If we summoned Hivenugget, we can activate its effect to send Composted Zombie from our deck to our Graveyard. We can then Synchro Doom Plant and Hivenugget to form another Fiend Magacian. We shuffle Composted Zombie back into our deck to summon Doom Plant and synch with the zombie equipped with Spores, forming a level 7, 6, or 5 Synchro!

If we assume the Zombie was level 4, we end up with three Fiend Magacians, each with 2700 attack.

2000 x 3 = 6000.
700 x 3 = 2100.
6000+2100=8100

I say that's an OTK!

We then Synchro summon Doom

After Roze is in

Evanm7

Back to top Go down

Infected Plants made of Beastly Insects Empty Re: Infected Plants made of Beastly Insects

Post by Evanm7 Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I made this deck better without anyones help. My mother would be proud
-2 Cockroach
-3 Army of Ants
-1 Bug Hive

+3 Mind Reflection
+1 Cursed Moonlight
+1 Mind Storm

Only ze nugget worked in this deck, the rest clogge and didn't let me synch off as often as I wish.

-2 Spear-Headed Beasts
-1 Wolf Synchron

They didn't work out either. But never fear, for...

+2 Phantom's Decision
+1 Physic Demolition
Field nuking is here~~~~~~

Next post is a preview play out

Evanm7

Back to top Go down

Infected Plants made of Beastly Insects Empty Re: Infected Plants made of Beastly Insects

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:47 am

OTKing with all monster decks isn't hard it's an art.

Plus this is a smart deck, it utilizes each and every card in the deck. Honestly my only change would be -1 Chariot of Helios seeing as he's banned and +1 [or more] Phoenixian Flower [after Synchro use rfg it for a Lv 3 or lower monster in your deck (Doom Plant)]and +1 Phoenixian Plant Fighter (Flowers hand synch ability + Pericing and can also be made by Doom Plant if needed)
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanm7 Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 am

Werelord's suggestions done.
-1 Mind Reflection, +1 Hivenugget.

Evanm7

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanm7 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 am

For anyone still confused about the Main Combo, here it is in steps:
0. Have a level 2, 3 or 4 Zombie in your Graveyard.
1. Summon Solanum Hivenugget and activate its effect, sending Composted Zombie to the Graveyard. Set two Cursed Moonlight.
2. Next turn, activate the effect of Hivenugget again, sending Composted Zombie to the Graveyard.
3. Summon Doom Plant and Synchro Summon it with Hivenugget, making a level 6 Phoenixian Plant Fighter.
4. Shuffle Composted Zombie back into the deck to summon back Doom Plant.
5. Activate 1 Cursed Moonlight, Special Summoning the Zombie to the field.
6. Equip Zombie with Zombrex Spores.
7. Activate the second Cursed Moonlight, Special Summoning Solanum Hivenugget.
8. Activate Solanum Hivenugget's effect, sending a Composted Zombie from the deck to the Graveyard.
9. Synch Hivenugget and Doom Plant to form Phoenixian Plant Fighter.
10. Special Summon Doom Plant one more time with Composted Zombie's effect. Synch for 7/6.

2400+2400+2400=7200
Or
2400x2+2700=7900

If you REALLY WANT the OTK....
11. Shuffle the final Composted Zombie back into your deck to summon Doom Plant one last time.
7200/7900+1200=8400/9100

Evanm7

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:25 am

It's Hivemaggot, not nugget. Sorry that was just bothering me Razz. I'll get to the comments in a second.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanm7 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:43 am

Nugget sounds better.

Evanm7

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:55 am

Fair enough Razz

Well, I like the many engines working together, although I don't usually think of it that way. It's a bit more difficult for me to comprehend, but I see blood hound can neutralize it's cost with zombie swarm, SS'd from the graveyard and dumped by Solanum, while zombrex spores ties it all into one happy family. I guess my suggestion didn't work... well I commend you for making this deck because it takes a lot of skill to tie in many different concepts and cards and not even given an archetype or something to work with Very Happy
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanm7 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:09 am

Really, I just did this
I want:
-Plants that can swarm and Synch
-Beasts that can hold the field
-Zombies that can swarm and support
-Insects that can mill and thin

Then I put that all together.

After looking at the list, I saw combos.

Evanm7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down