LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: Ash complains

+4
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
Seattleite
Ash
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ITT: Ash complains - Page 2 Empty Re: ITT: Ash complains

Post by Insert Name Here Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 am

INH's opinion:

What the hell is wrong with you people. I quite frankly don't like being uninformed at any point in time whether is a malfunctioning computer which causes a week-month long departure or a simple matter like missing a certain post with important information inside. Yet as of late I've been trying to catch up and find out whats going on only to be called to the chat box only to see nothing but so-so has disconnected twenty times before some has made any contribution to the chat other than a generic asdf or derp just to stay online.

Another thing I have a problem with is that mod and admins here seem to only argue as to how were going to do stuff, like sets. I seen very little promoting the set in my attempt to play catch up. If your going to run a CCG, then for the love of fucking god at least let people know of the information and form an official schedule. Its as if monkeys are in charge of this place, but it seems monkeys are a little smarter than some of us.

Finally, I've come to the conclusion from my view point that people don't duel either due to schedule conflicts (as in my case), or the fact that the deck pool is not very entertaining at all. Does it get the job done? Yes it does. Is it very interesting/diverse? Its very diverse yet the cards are very boring. The only deck type I like is Zombies due to the fact it's the only deck-type that doesn't need an extra deck to be aggressive and win games. Most other decks that have an aggressive tone REQUIRE an extra deck full of the same goddamn monsters run over and over and over again. Its very repetitive and very bland. Granted it is hard to be able to make a card useful for most decks, but holy crap can we at least try to pull that off before someone blows their brains out due to the sheer boredom caused by a lackluster set?
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 am

Wow, harsh. I think you can make a fairly competitive control/stun deck of sorts on here. Then again, I don't have that much experience so I might not be qualified to talk. I like some of the archetypes on here like IDs, Ash's Nox, the spirit monsters, and some of the gemini. Are Zombies really the only truly competitive non-synchro based deck around?
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Decks that don't need an Extra?

Let's go about through some examples:
-X1
-Blood Moon
-Candy
-Catalyst Turbo
-Clownbox
-Dark Eyes Ritual
-Dark Labs
-Dinosaurs
-Double Crosser Fairies
-Dreadfiends
-Flame Wing
-Frozone Control
-Galtser Turbo
-Gemini
-Glutton
-Gunmetal
-Insects
-Interdimensional
-Maii Beatdown
-Nox
-Phoenixian
-Reptile Beatdown
-Revolver Control
-Spirits
-Tidals
-Volcano
-Warphole Dragarity
-Weapon Cache Beatdown
-Windbox
-Zombies

+ various others
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Ash... If you read the very top portion of my comment it said INH's OPINION. That entire post was from my viewpoint. Not from anyone elses fucking view point. I feel as though the only people who can make those decks good are you and Sea and only because you guys seem to have no life and hang out on a website waiting for people you don't even know to show up. I could not give less of a crap about how much you know about the CCG even if I tried.

And with your list that you got going on there. I've had you help build some of those decks. Each time you helped you suggested the same damn extra deck for each one with maybe 1-2 different cards based on what deck type it was. If they didnt need the extra deck to win, WHY in the hell did you insist on there being an extra deck in the first place?

I don't want to sound like such a arrogant dick like Alfred was, but I will let my opinion be heard, whether or not you really need it.
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Insert Name Here wrote:Ash... If you read the very top portion of my comment it said INH's OPINION. That entire post was from my viewpoint. Not from anyone elses fucking view point.

And at what point did I stamp all over your "OPINION". Just because you have one viewpoint does not mean other people can't have a different one.

I feel as though the only people who can make those decks good are you and Sea and only because you guys seem to have no life and hang out on a website waiting for people you don't even know to show up. I could not give less of a crap about how much you know about the CCG even if I tried.

>Says the person who complains about coming on and no-one being there to talk to. FYI, I'm normally on during YOUR day-time. Not mine, YOURS. I make time for my own shit and for you guys, so take your personal attack and ram it back down your fucking throat. I make those decks good because I'm good at the fucking game. The same way I beat people at other shit, I won't sit back and be mediocre.

And with your list that you got going on there. I've had you help build some of those decks. Each time you helped you suggested the same damn extra deck for each one with maybe 1-2 different cards based on what deck type it was. If they didnt need the extra deck to win, WHY in the hell did you insist on there being an extra deck in the first place?

Extra decks are the epitomy of a toolbox. Just because you can win without doesn't mean it should be neglected. Heads up, decks I've helped with have tuners. That means you can Synchro Summon. Sure you can win without, but having it there increases the options you have available to you. It's basic yugioh.

I don't want to sound like such a arrogant dick like Alfred was, but I will let my opinion be heard, whether or not you really need it.

You can put a point across, or you can put a point across and go out of your way to be douche about it. Good fucking job.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Ash wrote:
Insert Name Here wrote:Ash... If you read the very top portion of my comment it said INH's OPINION. That entire post was from my viewpoint. Not from anyone elses fucking view point.

And at what point did I stamp all over your "OPINION". Just because you have one viewpoint does not mean other people can't have a different one.

I felt as though you did. I perceive things in a very douchbag-ish way.

I feel as though the only people who can make those decks good are you and Sea and only because you guys seem to have no life and hang out on a website waiting for people you don't even know to show up. I could not give less of a crap about how much you know about the CCG even if I tried.

>Says the person who complains about coming on and no-one being there to talk to. FYI, I'm normally on during YOUR day-time. Not mine, YOURS. I make time for my own shit and for you guys, so take your personal attack and ram it back down your fucking throat. I make those decks good because I'm good at the fucking game. The same way I beat people at other shit, I won't sit back and be mediocre.

But there's a difference between you and I. I give it 5 minutes. I dont wait all fucking day for people to come online.

Extra decks are the epitomy of a toolbox. Just because you can win without doesn't mean it should be neglected. Heads up, decks I've helped with have tuners. That means you can Synchro Summon. Sure you can win without, but having it there increases the options you have available to you. It's basic yugioh.

There is too much of a reliance on synchro/xyz though in order to make any form of counter attack though. If it wasn't for that one simple thing in Yugioh, i wouldn't be complaining about that aspect of it.

You can put a point across, or you can put a point across and go out of your way to be douche about it. Good fucking job.

I will be a douche if i feel as though its neccesary
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:00 pm

There is too much of a reliance on synchro/xyz though in
order to make any form of counter attack though. If it wasn't for that
one simple thing in Yugioh, i wouldn't be complaining about that aspect
of it.

As a card maker you should address this problem then with the next set. I've been doing it for awhile. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Depends solely on what the power decks and the borderline decks are.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm

All the fucking drama here is pissing me off I'm seriously about to leave If it Dosnt stop, it's just no fun anymore
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Inh if you feel there is too much reliance on extra decks, propose the idea of the next set being completely separated from extra decks, if you can propose you're idea in a non-douche baggish way I'm sure we would agree with you, then problem solved. But I don't understand why there is a problem since the extra deck Is as much a part of yugioh as the actual deck is. And for your information, people hop on here during there spare tims and happen to meet, ash isn't here every fucking minute of the day, I've been here plenty of times where he isn't. Get off your fucking man period, pisses the living hell outa me!
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum