LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Old Friend that wants to say hello

4 posters

Go down

An Old Friend that wants to say hello Empty An Old Friend that wants to say hello

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:02 am

Straight out of LCCG's Dark Age I give you the new WereLord-The Destroyer

An Old Friend that wants to say hello 141665
Effect/Lore-If there are 5 or more Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast monsters with different names in your Graveyard you may Normal Summon this card with out tribute. You can only control 1 face-up "WereLord-The Destroyer". When this card declares an ATK select 1 card on the field and return it to the owners Hand. During each of your End Phases if a face-up monster you control did not declare an ATK return it to it's owners hand.

Rate, Hate, Communicate
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

An Old Friend that wants to say hello Empty Re: An Old Friend that wants to say hello

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:22 am

Shocked OMG I just realized how broken my own card was. because of the "Replay" rule.........Bounce monster number of monsters of field change allowed to declare a new ATK target. repeat untill un-needed and proceed to atk for game. *Didn't edit it so people can understand card rating not click look and say thats cool then leave. I shouldn't have been the one to notaice this considering b4 this post there were 11 views on this topic.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

An Old Friend that wants to say hello Empty Re: An Old Friend that wants to say hello

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 am

I am getting rusty, I never even noticed the replay clause for this effect.

It seems pretty okay.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 am

well its is a mass monster bouncer since the replay clause Razz but it is more useful against swarm decks but it still fine even if your opponent don't have much monsters on the field though. however the effect is mandatory so it's kinda have no choice anyway. I do see it eventually become direct attacker unless the opposing unless the opponent prevent their monsters to leave the field in any ways.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:10 am

-sigh- 21st time I have re-done him -sigh- 21 times he's been broken.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:01 am

If you want to prevent the reply from happening, you can add a skip damage calculation clause, like with Catastor since Catastor doesn't cause replays with its destruction effect with its specific wording.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 am

AsianGuy1137 wrote:If you want to prevent the reply from happening, you can add a skip damage calculation clause, like with Catastor since Catastor doesn't cause replays with its destruction effect with its specific wording.

lol THX the one fix I didn't think of XD
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum