LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ash dun made some cards

+2
Tungsten Butterfly
Ash
6 posters

Go down

Ash dun made some cards Empty Ash dun made some cards

Post by Ash Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:57 pm

|Greymarch Shaman|0||Fiend/Effect|Light|2||800|1500|When this card is Normal Summoned: select 1 monster your opponent controls; you can discard 1 "Greymarch" monster to take control of the selected monster until the End Phase. Once, while this card is in the Graveyard: you can banish this card; negate the activation and effect of an opponents monster and return it to ther hand. When this card is destroyed: During the End Phase add 1 "Greymarch" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Greymarch Knight|0||Fiend/Effect|Light|4||1800|1000|When this card is Normal Summoned: you can target one monster your opponent controls: It's effects are negated and it loses 400 ATK. When this card destroys an opponents monster by battle: you can send this card to the Graveyard; remove from play one monster in your opponents Graveyard. When this card is destroyed: During the End Phase add 1 "Greymarch" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Greymarch Priest|0||Fiend/Effect|Light|3||1200|1000|When this card is Normal Summoned: you can discard 1 "Greymarch" card, negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent controls until their next Main Phase. You can tribute this card to negate the Summon of an opponents monster and return it to their hand. You can only activate the effect of "Greymarch Priest" once per turn. When this card is destroyed: During the End Phase add 1 "Greymarch" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Greymarch Gatekeeper|0||Fiend/Effect|Light|4||700|2000|When this card is Normal Summoned: your opponent reveals 1 card in their hand, you can discard a card of the same type (Monster, Spell, Trap) to return that card to the bottom of their deck. Once per turn: you can switch this card to Defence Position; during this turn you can Normal Summon extra 1 "Greymarch" monster from your hand (except "Greymarch Gatekeeper") it is destroyed during the End Phase. When this card is destroyed: During the End Phase add 1 "Greymarch" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Greymarch Prince of Order|0||Fiend/Effect|Light|6||2600|500|When this card is Normal Summoned: you can draw 1 card for each other face-up "Greymarch" monster you control. Then you can send any number of "Greymarch" monsters you control to the Graveyard: your opponent sends cards they control to the Graveyard equal to the number of "Greymarch" numbers sent to the Graveyard by this cards effect. When this card is destroyed: During the End Phase add 1 "Greymarch" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Obelisk of Order|0||Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 2 "Greymarch" monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. Add 1 "Greymarch" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Overwhelming Order|0||Trap Card|Trap|||||Target 1 "Greymarch" monster in your Graveyard. Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with lower ATK than the targeted monster and add the targeted monster to your hand.|

|Fields of Grey|0||Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When you Normal Summon a "Greymarch" monster, you can send 1 "Greymarch" card from your hand to the Graveyard: monsters you control are not affected by your opponents Spell and Traps until the End Phase. Once per turn, during either players turn: you can return 1 "Greymarch" monster in your Graveyard to your deck; "Greymarch" monsters you control can not be targeted by card effects during this turn.|

|Brink of Madness|0||Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Tribute 1 "Greymarch" monster. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect or the Special Summon of an opponents monster and destroy it.|

|Grasp of the Greymarch|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only if you control a face-up "Greymarch" monster. Increase the ATK of one face-up monster by 500 and negate it's effect until the End Phase. If you do not control a "Greymarch" monster during the End Phase of a turn you activated this card: you can Normal Summon 1 "Greymarch" monster.|

probably terrible

i'll most likely complete remake them when it's not 6:56 am
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Ash dun made some cards Empty Re: Ash dun made some cards

Post by Ash Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:08 pm

combine with all hallows eve or something :T
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 am

Oblivion GOTY? :3
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 am

First off as Tungsten Butterfly said Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Expansion.

now All of these cards have a cool idea except a few things make them OP'ed. 1. they can search out a copy of them selves after destroyed. 2. The S/T cards. Obelisk of Order and Fields of Grey. They both need costs, and Fields of Grey need to account for being uneffected by your cards as well. Just my oppion anyways, Also Ash these guys look amazing.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 pm

<3 shivering isles

i like the self-searching o:

for fields, the second eff stops you from targeting them too, so you can't grasp them for a quick atk boost. i guess i can make them unaffected by my own s/t's, but that seems kinda against the antimeta vibe i'm trying to work on
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I personally think they're pretty awesome, but when it comes to card designing, I get carried away and have little to no sense of balance. Maybe change the search clause to "except itself" like T.G.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm

:V
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:01 pm

bump because the next archetype slot i get will likely be these guys, or some vanilla thing that i'll probably work on at some point

is the self-searching thing really such a big issue?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Not really. It makes the theme more streamlined.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 am

Most of the monsters have insane effects. Shaman is a Brain Control, but the more important thing is it's insanely splashable and amazingly good effect negator. We don't need more things that pull insane crap out of their butt from the grave, thank you very much. Knight is more balanced, but still iffy as he can murder most beatsticks and negate effects so that you can then more easily do what you want. Priest is pretty crazy as well. It locks down your opponent's cards for a turn, and basically allows you to do whatever you want. Still not as crazy as Shaman tho. Gatekeeper is pretty cool, not too overpowered, and it certainly helps the field presence which they seem to have some trouble with. Prince of Order is cool as well, I like it. Anyways, I'd remove the toolbox, except for Prince of Order, he's not too crazy with it. I'd also make Prince not capable of toolboxing himself, that'll result in being capable of running 3 in a more tribute-ey deck and having 3 beatsticks in 1. As for Shaman, I'd say make it's negation effect require you to Banish both itself and another Greymarch. Anyways, I think that's enough! The Spell and Trap support is really strong, but I think the monsters are the real things that are overpowered. I believe the fixes I suggested would help not make them overly overpowered, while still being very strong thanks to still having good effects(although not incredible anymore), and having amazing Spell and Trap support.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Shaman -> splashable -> "When this card is Normal Summoned: select 1 monster your opponent controls; you can discard 1 "Greymarch" monster to take control of the selected monster until the End Phase." -> "you can discard 1 "Greymarch" monster to take control of the selected monster until the End Phase." = needs Greymarch monsters =/= splashable.

It's a +/- 0 effect negator that will only semi-permanently get rid of a Fusion/Xyz/Synchro, which can be really easily worked around if you see it in the Grave - it's not like a Trap or Spell that can come out of nowhere - if you can't play around it, that's your fault. Banishing 2 is far too detrimental, it banishes itself as a balancing factor, no more recycling arguably the archetypes best monster. Doing the same to others is unnecessary.

Knight can only take down a regular lv4 beater or strip a potentially ballcrushing monster of it's effect. Stuff like Ghora End, Mezzo Beat, Deep Chaos, Lichwyrm and more no longer get to wreck your field merely by existing.

Priest only locks down face-up cards that exist when it's effect is activated. It's not like your opponent can't just flip-up a TC in the Battle Phase, because they can. It doesn't really let you do whatever you want.

K.

Wait are you saying to cut ALL searching apart from on Prince?
That'd completely neuter the archetype.
I don't get why you want to stop use of a Tribute monster being run in its own archetype. Especially when the easiest way to get it on the field is to go Gravekeeper->Prince and doing so means you aren't even accessing his effect, just -1 to put a vanilla beatstick on the board.

Idg how these are overpowered but every other archetype is fine being able to synchro and xyz out of their butt several times per turn. The only thing that keeps these playable is the ability to search out upon their own destruction, otherwise it's a bunch of sub-par control monsters that are inconsistent and outclassed.

None of them are insane, the best effect there is Shaman's Brain Control, which, did I mention, is not splashable due to requiring Greymarch discard fodder. :/
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down