LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Your such a Gorgeous Nightmare," note:Vanguard Players should remember some of these and what They are based on.

2 posters

Go down

"Your such a Gorgeous Nightmare," note:Vanguard Players should remember some of these and what They are based on. Empty "Your such a Gorgeous Nightmare," note:Vanguard Players should remember some of these and what They are based on.

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:03 am

Name-Ruinshade, Commander of the Legions
Attribute-Water
Level-8
Type-Aqua
ATK-2500
DEF-2000
Effect/Lore-When this card declares an ATK you may send the top 2 cards of your deck to the Graveyard to incress this cards ATK by 1000 untill the end of that turn.

Name-Nightmist, the Pirate of Deception
Attribute-Water
Level-6
Type-Warrior
ATK-1800
DEF-1800
Effect/Lore-When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect [except by "Nightmist, the Pirate of Deception"] you may send the top card of your deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned during the Battle Phase then all attacks declared before this card was Special Summoned by this effect still happen. (If a direct attack was declared before this card was Special Summoned and even if the opponent also obtained a monster when this card was Special Summoned the direct attack still happens as though there was no replay, same applies for attacking a monster.)

Name-Basskirk, The Demonic Pirate King
Attribute-Water
Level-10
ATK-3000
DEF-2600
Effect/Lore-This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set, this card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Water-Attribute monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is summoned, you may select any number of Water-Attribute monsters with different names in your Graveyard and Special Summon those monsters. During the End Phase of your turn banish all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

Let me know what you think, if you like them I'll make more but for now we'll have these.

Last edited by Alpha WereLord on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a better name)
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

"Your such a Gorgeous Nightmare," note:Vanguard Players should remember some of these and what They are based on. Empty Re: "Your such a Gorgeous Nightmare," note:Vanguard Players should remember some of these and what They are based on.

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Alpha WereLord wrote:Name-Ruinshade, Commander of the Legions
Attribute-Water
Level-8
Type-Aqua
ATK-2500
DEF-2000
Effect/Lore-When this card declares an ATK you may send the top 2 cards of your deck to the Graveyard to incress this cards ATK by 1000 untill the end of that turn.
hmm i wasn't sure the cost to be 2 or 3 but that just my opinion though. for the wording of "When this card declares an ATK" is "When this card attacks," and increase is misspell xD. which remind me i have not seen any care with "increase" and "decrease" wording anymore, now it's just "Gains" and "Loses". well anyway this card is simple yet decent.

Attribute-Water
Level-6
Type-Warrior
ATK-1800
DEF-1800
Effect/Lore-When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect [except by "Nightmist, the Pirate of Deception"] you may send the top card of your deck to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned during the Battle Phase then all attacks declared before this card was Special Summoned by this effect still happen. (If a direct attack was declared before this card was Special Summoned and even if the opponent also obtained a monster when this card was Special Summoned the direct attack still happens as though there was no replay, same applies for attacking a monster.)

I... can't understand after the battle phase part.... *mind blown i think we will ned t try to count down to simpler way. it's text-y if you get my drift

Attribute-Water
Level-10
ATK-3000
DEF-2600
Effect/Lore-This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set, this card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Water-Attribute monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is summoned, you may select any number of Water-Attribute monsters with different names in your Graveyard and Special Summon those monsters. During the End Phase of your turn banish all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

"WATER monsters" so temporarily -1, though it's good but if you have 3 of this card in your hand you can easily spam all of them then you will have 3 monsters with worth of 9000 damage (another word it's OTK-able but not very consistent one at least). you may have add something just for policy concern. xD.

oh and lastly i remember ruinshade and nightmist but a little vague on Basskirk but i suspect that's the Zombie in green vest guy that can superior ride if it's in the damage section by counterblasting 3 cards. Grand blue deck was awesome :3

Let me know what you think, if you like them I'll make more but for now we'll have these.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

"Your such a Gorgeous Nightmare," note:Vanguard Players should remember some of these and what They are based on. Empty Re: "Your such a Gorgeous Nightmare," note:Vanguard Players should remember some of these and what They are based on.

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Skeith wrote:
Alpha WereLord wrote:Name-Ruinshade, Commander of the Legions
Attribute-Water
Level-8
Type-Aqua
ATK-2500
DEF-2000
hmm i wasn't sure the cost to be 2 or 3 but that just my opinion though. for the wording of "When this card declares an ATK" is "When this card attacks," and increase is misspell xD. which remind me i have not seen any care with "increase" and "decrease" wording anymore, now it's just "Gains" and "Loses". well anyway this card is simple yet decent.

Attribute-Water
Level-6
Type-Warrior
ATK-1800
DEF-1800

I... can't understand after the battle phase part.... *mind blown i think we will ned t try to count down to simpler way. it's text-y if you get my drift

Ok, Nightmists effect just states that if he is SS during the battle Phase by his effect that replay [when you declare an atk and then the number of monsters on the field changes then you must either continue your previous ATK or declare a new one] doesn't happen because of his summon. Then the second part is the same thing but in case of a monster such as Chaos Hunter is summoned by your opponent. [once agin replay would happen, but by Nightmists effect you get to pretend that the new monster on your opponent's field isn't there. That is if it was summoned in reaction to Nightmist that is.]

Attribute-Water
Level-10
ATK-3000
DEF-2600

"WATER monsters" so temporarily -1, though it's good but if you have 3 of this card in your hand you can easily spam all of them then you will have 3 monsters with worth of 9000 damage (another word it's OTK-able but not very consistent one at least). you may have add something just for policy concern. xD.

oh and lastly i remember ruinshade and nightmist but a little vague on Basskirk but i suspect that's the Zombie in green vest guy that can superior ride if it's in the damage section by counterblasting 3 cards. Grand blue deck was awesome :3

Basskirk was the last Grand Blue Vanguard ridden by team Handsome in the first turny where Aichi played Soul Savior Dragon for the first time.

ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down