LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glass Animals

3 posters

Go down

Glass Animals Empty Glass Animals

Post by Illgresi Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:09 am

Started out as Moderator cards, but someone beat me to it...
So I changed them to Glass Animals cards!

|Glass Bat|???|????|Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect|Dark|4||1500|1200|Once per turn: You can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Glass" monster, except "Glass Bat", from your Deck in face-down Defense Position or face-up Attack Position. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster the turn you use this effect.|

|Glass Manta|???|????|Fish/Effect|Water|4||1700|1800|When this card is Flip Summoned: If you control a face-up "Glass" monster, except "Glass Manta", draw 1 card and reveal. If it is a Monster Card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its Level x200.|

|Glass Dragonfly|???|????|Insect/Tuner/Effect|Wind|3||1200|900|You can only Summon 1 "Glass Dragonfly" per turn. If you control a face-up "Glass" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During either player's turn, If you control a face-up "Glass" monster, except "Glass Dragonfly", you can Tribute this card to decrease the ATK of a monster your opponent controls by 800.|

|Glass Wolf|???|????|Beast/Effect|Earth|6||1800|2000|This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Glass" monster, you can banish any number of "Glass" monster from your hand or Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each card removed.|

|Glass Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1900|0|When a "Glass" monster you control, except "Glass Dragon" battles, before damage calculation, you can return both monsters to the owners' hands and Special Summon this card from your hand.|

|Glass Cranefly|???|????|Insect/Tuner/Effect|Light|1||0|0|When you Normal Summon a "Glass" monster, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is used as a Synchro Material monster, return 1 card on the field to the top of the owner's Deck.|

|Sharp Shards|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only if a "Glass" monster you control is destroyed by battle or by a card effect. Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card on the field.|

|Transparent Threat|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn: if a "Glass" monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal half the ATK of that monster.|

|Glass-blowing|???|????|Spell Card|Spell|||||Special Summon 1 "Glass" monster from your Graveyard. It cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster and it can attack your opponent directly, until the End Phase of this turn.|

Last edited by Random Duelist on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:56 am; edited 7 times in total
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Glass Animals Empty Re: Glass Animals

Post by Seattleite Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 am

Random Duelist wrote:Started out as Moderator cards, but someone but me to it...
So I changed them to Glass Animals "Glassimals" cards!

|Glass Bat|???|????|Winged Beast/Tuner/Effect|Dark|4||1850|1200|Once per turn: You can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Glass" monster, except "Glass Bat", from your Deck in face-down Defense Position or face-up Attack Position.|
Sorry, but what? Instant Lv8 no-fail synchro.... plus with that kind of SS effect and being a Tuner on top of that it really needs either ATK reduction or something...

|Glass Manta|???|????|Fish/Effect|Water|4||1700|1800|When this card is Flip Summoned: If you control a face-up "Glass" monster, except "Glass Manta", draw 1 card and reveal. If it is a Monster Card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its Level x200.|
Cool creative draw effect. The style actually does remind me of a manta...

|Glass Dragonfly|???|????|Insect/Tuner/Effect|Wind|3||1200|900|If you control a face-up "Glass" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During either player's turn, If you control a face-up "Glass" monster, except, "Glass Dragonfly", you can Tribute this card to decrease the ATK of a monster your opponent controls by 800.|
Nice! The only thing I worry about is having 2 of these in the hand and then chain synchroing or just getting out multiple synchros in one turn. Might need something like "The effect of Glass Dragonfly can only be used Once per Turn", etc.

|Glass Wolf|???|????|Beast/Effect|Earth|6||1800|2000|This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a "Glass" monster, you can banish any number of "Glass" monster from your hand or Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each card removed.|
Ooh, I quite like the style on this one. Eats up materials for a more-than-par ATK plus piercing damage.

|Glass Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1900|0|When a "Glass" monster you control, except "Glass Dragon" battles, before damage calculation, you can return both monsters to the owners' hands and Special Summon this card from your hand.|
Creative Special Summon requirement makes me happy inside =)

|Glass Cranefly|???|????|Insect/Tuner/Effect|Light|1||0|0|When you Normal Summon a "Glass" monster, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. If this card is used as a Synchro Material monster, return 1 card on the field to the top of the owner's Deck.|
Wow. Dramatic LP payment :O But the effect is cool. More of a gametaker i guess.

|Sharp Shards|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only if a "Glass" monster you control is destroyed by battle or by a card effect. Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card on the field.|
Ooh, alright. Effect is definitely like glass shards.

So, final remarks: Many of these have creative effects but not much of them is in common. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing but just cards like "Sharp Shards" are harder to play since it's the only surefire big burn card of the archetype. Oh well. Very cool effects though =)
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 am

Fixed the errors.
I might add some more control-oriented cards later.
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 am

>make a tuner monster
>can't be used as synchro material

Glass Animals 288958352
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Fixed the issues and added a new card: "Transparent Threat".
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 am

Added Glass-Blowing
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 am

Suggestions have been acted upon i see. Glass Bat and Cranefly are cool with me at least =)

Transparent threat is a nice addition to the burning and generally high ATK of most of your archetype.

Glass Blowing is obviously a must have 3 in the deck. But I think it's balanced.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum