LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress)

2 posters

Go down

Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress) Empty Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress)

Post by Mr. Volcano Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:49 am

This is my first shot at a serious archetype and this is what i have done up to now and i know OCG is terrible.

Monsters:

Nuclear Abomination - Reptile/Light - 7 stars - 2600ATK/1800DEF - This Card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play 2 'nuclear' monsters from your graveyard. When this card is summoned, you can add 1 'nuclear' spell card from your graveyard to your hand.

Nuclear Sludge - Aqua/Light - 4 stars - 1600ATK/1200DEF - When this card is summoned, you can remove from play 1 'nuclear' monster from your hand or graveyard to draw 1 card.

Nuclear Cockroach - Insect/Light/Tuner - 3 stars - 1300ATK/1000DEF - If this card is removed from play while it is in the graveyard, Special Summon 1 'Nuclear' Monster that has been removed from play, except 'nuclear cockroach'.

Nuclear reactor - Machine/Light - 4 stars - 1900ATK/1800DEF - Once per turn you can discard 1 card to special summon 1 'nuclear' monster in the graveyard or that has been removed from play.

Spells:

Nuclear Fission - When a 'Nuclear' monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, select 2 cards that have been removed from play and add them to your hand.

Nuclear Fusion - If you do not have any monsters on your side of the field, you can special summon 1 'nuclear' tuner monster that has been removed from play.

Nuclear Regeneration - Add 2 'nuclear' monsters that have been removed from play to the graveyard.

Trap:

Gamma Radiation - Negate the activation of a spell or trap card that is targeting any 'nuclear' monster you control and destroy that card.

That is all i have done so far. If anyone can tell me if this would work, be over or underpowered and give me any advice for changes i could make or cards that might work then the help would be appreciated.
Mr. Volcano
Mr. Volcano

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress) Empty Re: Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress)

Post by DIGITAL Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 am

Im no good at replying to cards, but i have to start somewhere so here i go
R3v3nanT wrote:This is my first shot at a serious archetype and this is what i have done up to now and i know OCG is terrible.

Monsters:

Nuclear Abomination - Reptile/Light - 7 stars - 2600ATK/1800DEF - This Card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play 2 'nuclear' monsters from your graveyard. When this card is summoned, you can add 1 'nuclear' spell card from your graveyard to your hand.
easy summon for 2600 atk, and very slow to get to it... id say increase atk a little but good
Nuclear Sludge - Aqua/Light - 4 stars - 1600ATK/1200DEF - When this card is summoned, you can remove from play 1 'nuclear' monster from your hand or graveyard to draw 1 card.
nice, only 1 draw keeps it good, once per turn would be over kill
Nuclear Cockroach - Insect/Light/Tuner - 3 stars - 1300ATK/1000DEF - If this card is removed from play while it is in the graveyard, Special Summon 1 'Nuclear' Monster that has been removed from play, except 'nuclear cockroach'.
this is good, except that nuclear warfare wouldnt affect cockroaches
:
Nuclear reactor - Machine/Light - 4 stars - 1900ATK/1800DEF - Once per turn you can discard 1 card to special summon 1 'nuclear' monster in the graveyard or that has been removed from play.
discard a spell card! wait... haha very fast compared to others, good way to bring back rfp, keeping it balanced
Spells:

Nuclear Fission - When a 'Nuclear' monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, select 2 cards that have been removed from play and add them to your hand.
woah woah woah... hold your horses... 2 cards gained for the price of one? hmph... idk what to say
Nuclear Fusion - If you do not have any monsters on your side of the field, you can special summon 1 'nuclear' tuner monster that has been removed from play.
alot of Banish regain
Nuclear Regeneration - Add 2 'nuclear' monsters that have been removed from play to the graveyard.

Trap:

Gamma Radiation - Negate the activation of a spell or trap card that is targeting any 'nuclear' monster you control and destroy that card.
good work :3
That is all i have done so far. If anyone can tell me if this would work, be over or underpowered and give me any advice for changes i could make or cards that might work then the help would be appreciated.
[b]

overall, i have some issues of speed, banishing cards can be a slow process, and decks like WIND Synchro would have you beat way faster, before you have a chance to get big cards out. also the correct term is Banish, not Remove From Play
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress) Empty Re: Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress)

Post by Mr. Volcano Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 am

I'm just sort of refusing to use banish because remove from play has been used for over 10 years and the fact its changing is stupid. But thanks for the feedback.
Mr. Volcano
Mr. Volcano

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Archetype (Work in progress) Empty New Cards

Post by Mr. Volcano Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Monsters:

Nuclear Scavenger - Machine/Light/Tuner - 3 stars - 1600ATK/400DEF - Once per turn you can send 1 card from your deck to the graveyard to add 1 'nuclear' monster from your graveyard to your hand.

Nuclear Mutant Bear - Beast/Light/Synchro - 7 stars - 2700ATK/2200DEF - 1 'nuclear' tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters. When this card is synchro summoned, you can remove from play all monster cards in your graveyard to destroy all cards on the field except this card. Once per turn you can special summon 1 'nuclear' monster from the graveyard or that has been removed from play, During the end phase remove from play the special summoned monster.

Nuclear Shark - Fish/Light/Synchro - 10 stars - 3200ATK/2000DEF - 1 'nuclear' tuner monster + 1 non-tuner 'nuclear' monster. Once per turn you can negate the activation of an effect that would destroy this card and destroy that card.

Spell:

Nuclear Power Plant - Field - Once per turn you can discard 1 card to activate one of these effects:
-Add 1 level 4 or lower 'nuclear' monster from your deck to your hand.
-Remove from play 1 'nuclear' in your graveyard.

Trap:

Meltdown - Activate only when 'Nuclear Power Plant' is on your side of the field. Destroy all monsters that do not have 'nuclear' in their name and destroy 'nuclear power plant'.
Mr. Volcano
Mr. Volcano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum