LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumping Generic Stuff (Because themed stuff is gay)

2 posters

Go down

Dumping Generic Stuff (Because themed stuff is gay) Empty Dumping Generic Stuff (Because themed stuff is gay)

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

|Heavenless Firestorm|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Discard 1 card. Destroy all your opponent's face-up Monster cards.|

|Arcanite Ripsaw|XXX|TRCR|Trap Card|Trap|Normal||||Your opponent removes from play 3 Monster cards in their Graveyard. If they cannot, destroy 1 monster on their side of the field. If they do not control a monster, discard 1 random card from their hand. If they have no cards in their hand, you draw 2 cards.|

|Noxium Guillotine|XXX|TRCR|Trap Card|Trap|Normal||||Activate this card when your opponent has 3 or less cards in their hand. Draw cards until you have 3 cards in your hand. If this card's activation is negated, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.|

|Yawning Tower of Parasitic Fantasies|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Continuous||||Whenever you discard a card from your hand, your opponent must also discard a card from their hand.|

|Isis' Lifestream|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Continuous||||Everytime you would increase your Life Points, your opponent takes damage equal to half of the amount of Life Points you gained.|

|Skin-Rotting Miasma|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Reduce the Level Stars of all face-up monsters on the field by 2, and increase the ATK of 1 monster on the field by 100 for each Level Star that was reduced by this effect.|

|Miscreation|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Tribute 1 Monster you control. Special Summon 2 monsters from your opponent's Graveyard.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Dumping Generic Stuff (Because themed stuff is gay) Empty Re: Dumping Generic Stuff (Because themed stuff is gay)

Post by Seattleite Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Heavenless Firestorm|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Discard 1 card. Destroy all your opponent's face-up Monster cards.|
Meh, Lightning Vortex seems fine to me.

|Arcanite Ripsaw|XXX|TRCR|Trap Card|Trap|Normal||||Your opponent removes from play 3 Monster cards in their Graveyard. If they cannot, destroy 1 monster on their side of the field. If they do not control a monster, discard 1 random card from their hand. If they have no cards in their hand, you draw 2 cards.|
Hmm, alright.

|Noxium Guillotine|XXX|TRCR|Trap Card|Trap|Normal||||Activate this card when your opponent has 3 or less cards in their hand. Draw cards until you have 3 cards in your hand. If this card's activation is negated, destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field.|
It's a lot of +'s but conditional, so I think it's fine.

|Yawning Tower of Parasitic Fantasies|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Continuous||||Whenever you discard a card from your hand, your opponent must also discard a card from their hand.|
Not really "generic", but an awesome version of Forced Requisition and deck-able. Nice Very Happy

|Isis' Lifestream|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Continuous||||Everytime you would increase your Life Points, your opponent takes damage equal to half of the amount of Life Points you gained.|
Cool.

|Skin-Rotting Miasma|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Reduce the Level Stars of all face-up monsters on the field by 2, and increase the ATK of 1 monster on the field by 100 for each Level Star that was reduced by this effect.|
Nice anti-synchro support. I should have expected it would lean to support beatdown Razz

|Miscreation|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Tribute 1 Monster you control. Special Summon 2 monsters from your opponent's Graveyard.|
Maybe i'm just being overcautious, but i think something like "with an equal or lower level than the tributed monster", or something similar would prevent abuse with reviving crazeh synchros by only tributing a lv4 or something.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Dumping Generic Stuff (Because themed stuff is gay) Empty Re: Dumping Generic Stuff (Because themed stuff is gay)

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Maybe i'm just being overcautious, but i think something like "with an equal or lower level than the tributed monster", or something similar would prevent abuse with reviving crazeh synchros by only tributing a lv4 or something.

I disagree. This relies on your opponent running worthwhile monsters for that to even be fathomable. If your archetype doesn't match theirs, then it's useless except for Tribute fodder. If you are able to get that synchro in the graveyard in the first place, then using this to revive them should be fine. This also allows an avenue to get more monsters on the field without using tokens, deck manipulators (ergo, Destiny Hero Malicious or Immortal Tengu) or obscene field monster stealers.

Against decks that have few worthy cards in the graveyard (aka "Discard this, get X, or "If sent to Grave, get card you don't have to your hand which would allow the opponent to gain more advantage anyway) would be generally about as useful as Scapegoat, only good for making fodder but not have any realistic expectations.

After all, this card is only as useful as the monsters you are taking.

Putting a "equal or lower" makes this card suck, and plays against it's own ability to search useful cards out of the graveyard since most likely grabbing weak monsters out of the graveyard would only mean it would be used to...take bad monsters out of the graveyard. There's no real benefit to that.

Also, decks that can handle their own flaws very well won't worry about getting their own monsters rez'd out of the graveyard to attempt to kill their past masters anyway.

Meh, Lightning Vortex seems fine to me.

Fine then.

|Heavenless Firestorm|XXX|TRCR|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Discard 1 card. Destroy up to 3 monsters your opponent controls, and inflict 500 damage to the opponent for each monster destroyed.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down