LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Deck Concept

2 posters

Go down

Fire Deck Concept Empty Fire Deck Concept

Post by DIGITAL Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Fire Deck Concept Fsda
i need help deciding cards to change and card ammounts
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Fire Deck Concept Empty Re: Fire Deck Concept

Post by Seattleite Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:51 pm

66 cards you don't say... well it's a good concept but let's thin it out.

First, you should decide what theme you want to keep. If it was just FIRE Rfg with a tech of Brotherhood, it would be better to only have 1 LV group. If it's FIRE LV, you'd take out majority of other things. Still, you should thin out the LV groups, either/both of them. I haven't tested Flame Wings / Development enough to tell you which would be better in this deck, but regardless, take out 2 of the highest level and 1 of the 2nd highest and 3rd highest level, for starters. You may consider taking out the lowest level altogether, but again i wouldn't know if this is the best option.

Next, take out all Burning Rainforest, you won't need it since you've got a better chance of swarming FIRE's with the Soul-Driven Fire engine.

Take out 1 or 2 Black Hole Sun, you've got demonic possession which fits better with Soul Driven Fire etc. and you should have enough aggression anyway. UNLESS.... you could fit a Dark Realm Cat in there... that would add the synchro element in there while benefitting from your RFG engine.

Take out Population Increase, it just doesn't fit the theme well enough.

Take out Fire Replacement, and replace with Explosive Waves @1 or @2, just because you need more graveyard dumping.

No idea what to do with EvoLVe...

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Fire Deck Concept Empty Re: Fire Deck Concept

Post by DIGITAL Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 pm

thank you very much, im going to test it now
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down