LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence

3 posters

Go down

Essence Empty Re: Essence

Post by Ash Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:11 am

i honestly think that essence can't really play a conservative game with backrow because of their need to always have cards live to combo with, which will really need to be other essence monsters. a larger monster line up works with this idea, cards like the extra rabisu, rainbow fish help you make your ice ladies make real threatening pushes as opposed to -1 xyz

symphony of pain is outclassed by effect disorientation and i think your spell line-up could use essence imitation, it gives added explosive ability to your deck that i feel is missing

i've also taken to running nox exploiters and savior soldier to give you some added protection. exploiter also makes it easier for drummer to successfully destroy monsters by battle
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Honestly, I don't really like running the Ampule of duality here. Transient series is inconsistent, don't run it. Triple Vortex will be dead often. Try the mezzo engine, since it makes Ampule less of a failure in this deck, while giving you some alternate option.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum