LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Set submission

+2
Anime Girl References
Illgresi
6 posters

Go down

My Set submission Empty My Set submission

Post by Illgresi Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:00 pm

|Red Roses I Give to Thee|??|????|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Reveal 1 Plant-Type monster in your hand: target 1 monster your opponent controls. Send the targetted monster to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Red Rose Token" (Plant-Type/EARTH/Level ?/ATK ?/DEF ?) to your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack Position. It's Level, ATK and DEF are respectively equal to the targeted monster's Level, ATK and DEF.|

|Unholy Sacrifice|??|????|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Reveal 1 "Unholy" monster in your Deck; Send 1 "Unholy" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard whose Level is equal to the revealed monster's Level: add the revealed monster to your hand.|

|Aetheir, Embodiment of Unification|??|????|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Light|9||2950|2400|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster: this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls: its effects are negated and its ATK becomes 0. When this effect resolves, gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of the targeted monster.|

|Aura Trickster|??|????|Psychic/Effect|Dark|4||1750|1200|Each player can only Summon "Aura Trickster" once per Duel. When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 of your Banished monsters and equip it to this card. Once per turn, you can activate the effect of the equipped monster as this card’s effect. When this card is removed from the field, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon 1 of your Banished monsters with the same Attribute as the monster that was equipped to this card.|

|Land Of Confusion|??|????|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||When a monster is Summoned: the opponent of that monster's owner gains control of that monster.|

|Ethereal Occurance|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Banish 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls with the same Level: Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck whose required Xyz Materials match the banished monsters. During your opponent's 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation: Special Summon both banished monsters to his/her side of the field.|

|Unholy Necromancer|??|????|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|6||2500|1600|Once per turn, you can send 1 "Unholy" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 monster sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, except "Unholy Necromancer".|

|Cloning Machine|??|????|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The ATK and DEF of the equipped monster become 0 and it cannot be used as an Xyz Material. When this card is activated, Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard with the same name as the equipped monster.|

|Ceci n'est pas une carte|??|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Pay 1500 Life Points. Look at your opponent's hand and all face-up and Set cards they control; If a card(s) in your Deck has the same name as a card in your opponent's hand or a card they control: add that card from your Deck to your hand and banish the opponent's card.|

|Tidal Eel|??|????|Thunder/Xyz/Effect|Water|3||1900|1900|2 or more Level 3 "Tidal" monsters If you control another "Tidal" monster: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Monsters that battle this card cannot attack and have their effects negated, after damage calculation (this effect stays when this card leaves the field). During the End Phase, if a "Tidal" monster was sent from the field or hand to the Graveyard this turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to add 1 "Tidal" monster or 1 "High Tide" or "Low Tide" from your Deck to your hand.|

Last edited by Random Duelist on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

My Set submission Empty Re: My Set submission

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:16 am

|Gentleman's Game|??|????|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a player inflicts damage to his/her opponent, that player must apologise.|
Why would anyone run this card
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:20 am

Because one day, a super-awesome boss monster will use this card to win the Duel.
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:20 pm

What happens if I don't apologize?
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:25 pm

you do realize i'm going to say no to gentlemans game being submitted right?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:40 pm

I support total freedom of the Yugioh Card Making.
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:21 am

i support making cards that will serve an actual purpose
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:34 am

Filler cards are a waste of space. I respect the MtG influence... but not here man.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:27 am

There, changed it. Actual reviews would be nice c:
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:05 am

Cloning Machine would be an amazing card for mirror matches since you could SS a card both of you have and zero out an opponent's monster.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 am

Skipping the ones I already reviewed.

Random Duelist wrote:

|Aetheir, Embodiment of Unification|??|????|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Light|9||2950|2400|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster: this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls: its effects are negated and its ATK becomes 0. When this effect resolves, gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of the targeted monster.|
Lovely synchro, looks great. Also yay a generic level 9 that doesn't require 3 monsters.

|Land Of Confusion|??|????|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||When a monster is Summoned: the opponent of that monster's owner gains control of that monster.|
Why? This might only be good in stall and burn, which makes for boring and painful duels anyway.

|Ethereal Occurance|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Banish 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls with the same Level: Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck whose required Xyz Materials match the banished monsters. During your opponent's 2nd Standby Phase after this card's activation: Special Summon both banished monsters to his/her side of the field.|
A curious card. It could work well as a side.

|Unholy Necromancer|??|????|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|6||2500|1600|Once per turn, you can send 1 "Unholy" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 monster sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, except "Unholy Necromancer".|
Good effect, good restriction.

|Tidal Eel|??|????|Thunder/Xyz/Effect|Water|3||1900|1800|2 or more Level 3 "Tidal" monsters If you control another "Tidal" monster: This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Monsters that battle this card cannot attack and have their effects negated, after damage calculation (this effect stays when this card leaves the field). During the End Phase, if a "Tidal" monster was sent from the field or hand to the Graveyard this turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to add 1 "Tidal" monster from your Deck to your hand.|
To be picky, all Tidal monsters have the same ATK/DEF so the DEF should be 1900. Personally I don't like how it has no mention of Low Tide or High Tide.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 am

Don't we already have an Unholy Necromancer?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:46 am

nope
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 am

Fixed Eel
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:03 am

mfw sea says monster swap support is boring and painful Surprised
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:10 am

Honestly, I'll use Land of Confusion in conjunction with Super Terraforming for a pseudo Oppression that nets me a monster.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:47 am

Land of Confusion gives control of your monster to your opponent, and monsters they summon you gain control over?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 am

Yes, so you can just spam, then play Confusion to deter any comeback. With super terra, you can turn it into a pseudo summon response card. It goes like: Opponent summon something - you activate super terra, activating confusion - chain resolved backwards, so when the monster is summoned, confusion is already face-up, thus giving you the monster and deter any further swarm. Not to mention it's a great S/t destruction bait. And the fact that you get to keep the monster even if confusion is destroyed.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:02 am

but then you're playing super terra and land of confusion. blizzard and oppression can be used when you're ahead or behind, super terra and confusion can't
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum