LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List

2 posters

Go down

Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List Empty Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List

Post by Leo Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Konami leaked the list on their site by accident. Not 100% confirmed but we are pretty sure this is the list.

Banned:
Heavy Storm

Limited:
Deep Sea Diva
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
Fire Formation - Tensu
Giant Trunade
Spellbook of Judgment

Semi-Limited:
Mezuki
Book of Moon

Also, Dragon Rulers have received a new special ruling which we do not know yet.

Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List NrwtFzj

I also have everything bar some of the extra deck stuff and the tg + tour guide.

Last edited by Leo on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List Empty Re: Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List

Post by EMSOUP Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 am

have you tested zera with another tuner?
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List Empty Re: Agents: Konami Possibly Leaked the List

Post by Leo Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:27 am

No this is the list I have been using for the last bit and really enjoy it.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 am

chimeratech is meh. Even if you took dracossac down with it, it won't matter much in the long run. I'd rather run an xyz rather than it, then swap cydras with another(preferably DARK) monsters.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:34 am

EMSOUP wrote:chimeratech is meh. Even if you took dracossac down with it, it won't matter much in the long run. I'd rather run an xyz rather than it, then swap cydras with another(preferably DARK) monsters.

Cydra is going to be in the side and since this is gonna be played at the start of a new format, I expect a few gadget decks to be played
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:42 pm

you should make a side deck. No side deck, no Regs. Simple as that.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Also, DD crow seems to be a viable side/main card next format, with bujin/rank 3 firefist running rampant. Main it over spirit reaper.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Oh great of course when I lose my DD Crow it becomes viable. I guess I will be picking some up then.

EDIT: No side deck because waiting for YCS Toronto.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 am

dat banlist leak
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down