LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I doesn't know how I take my Traps

4 posters

Go down

I doesn't know how I take my Traps Empty I doesn't know how I take my Traps

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 am

Concentrated Fire
Trap/Continuous
Pay 500 Life Points: Monsters that are not equipped with Equip Cards or Equip Spell Cards have their ATK reduced by 500, and cannot activate their effects. Monsters equipped with Equip Cards or Equip Spell Cards gain an additional 500 ATK and DEF.

Nerves of Steel
Trap/Counter
Activate this card when you would take battle damage: Negate that damage, and draw 1 card for every 500 damage you would have taken.

Deluminate
Trap/Counter
Pay 500 Life Points: Negate the activation of a Trap Card or Monster effect, and place that card at the top of the opponent's deck.

Bummer
Trap/Normal
Switch 1 face-up monster on the field to Defense Position and negate it's effects.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

I doesn't know how I take my Traps Empty Re: I doesn't know how I take my Traps

Post by EMSOUP Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:21 am

Darkest Hour wrote:Concentrated Fire
Trap/Continuous
Pay 500 Life Points: Monsters that are not equipped with Equip Cards or Equip Spell Cards have their ATK reduced by 500, and cannot activate their effects. Monsters equipped with Equip Cards or Equip Spell Cards gain an additional 500 ATK and DEF.
Do this includes unions and other kind of equipping? it's a good card, but seems too win-moar
Nerves of Steel
Trap/Counter
Activate this card when you would take battle damage: Negate that damage, and draw 1 card for every 500 damage you would have taken.
It's a great card, but i think it'll be abusable with things like battle searchers or things like stingerwing vespid
Deluminate
Trap/Counter
Pay 500 Life Points: Negate the activation of a Trap Card or Monster effect, and place that card at the top of the opponent's deck.
This is way better than effect disorientation and other trap/monster negation. 500 LP for surefire negation AND pseudo jamming the opponent's draw for a turn? it's really good, maybe too good.
Bummer
Trap/Normal
Switch 1 face-up monster on the field to Defense Position and negate it's effects.
Good card.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 am

This is way better than effect disorientation and other trap/monster negation. 500 LP for surefire negation AND pseudo jamming the opponent's draw for a turn? it's really good, maybe too good.

What would you suggest I do to balance it out a bit?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 am

Darkest Hour wrote:Concentrated Fire
Trap/Continuous

doesn't Equip Cards already include S/T card type? this card would promote decks that run heavily with equip cards. would be nice to make more monsters that have effects give you bonuses for equipping cards or sending equip cards to trigger effects.

Nerves of Steel
Trap/Counter

this apparently outclass my Battle Scar Charity as in every way. this could easily allow you to take a hit of 1500-2000 damage and draw 3-4 cards but then again it could use a limit or draw back.

Deluminate
Trap/Counter

this could be a good alternative to Effect Disorientation to avoid benefiting opponent if they using graveyard oriented deck such as zombie and Spirit deck.

Bummer
Trap/Normal

an attack stopper, and a permanent negate, given it's a trap it is a bit slower but it does make up for the effect
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:53 am

Darkest Hour wrote:

What would you suggest I do to balance it out a bit?

* Add a discard cost?
* Return the card to the hand instead?
* Let your opponent draw a card before spinning it?
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Scheath666 wrote: doesn't Equip Cards already include S/T card type? this card would promote decks that run heavily with equip cards. would be nice to make more monsters that have effects give you bonuses for equipping cards or sending equip cards to trigger effects.  

I wasn't sure how to include Equip Monsters, Union Monsters and Equip Spell Cards altogether, but yeah. Wanted to make a Skill Drain variant that gives advantages to monsters that are equipped, rather than drain everything.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down