LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really late edits to my TTTT cards

2 posters

Go down

Really late edits to my TTTT cards Empty Really late edits to my TTTT cards

Post by EMSOUP Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:57 pm

|Gathering of the Divine Spirits||Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||During each of your end phase, send 2 Spirit monsters from your deck to the graveyard or destroy this card. When this card is face-up, you can normal summon an additional Spirit monster per turn.|

|Artillery Cannon Dragon, Zero-Rex||Dinosaur/Effect|Fire|6||0|0|If this card is normal summoned, this card original ATK is treated as 2400. When this card attacks, banish 1 face-up monster on the field. If it's an Xyz or Synchro monster, you can discard 1 card to destroy 1 other card on the field|

To:

|Gathering of the Divine Spirits||Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||During each of your end phase, send 2 Spirit monsters from your deck to the graveyard or destroy this card. Once per turn when this card is face-up during your main phase, in addition to your normal summon and other card effects, you can normal summon 1 additional Spirit monster from your hand. You can only control 1 "Gathering of the Divine Spirits"|

|Artillery Cannon Dragon, Zero-Rex||Dinosaur/Effect|Fire|6||0|0|If this card is normal summoned, this card's original ATK is treated as 2400. When this Tribute summoned card attacks, banish 1 other face-up monster on the field. When this card destroys a monster by battle, draw 1 card.|

Explanation: Since time zone is a dick, i missed the last day of T4, and can't edit my cards, since I've overlooked several things. then someone suggested to me to post the edits here.

explanations for each card's edits:
-Gathering: just making it clear that i works like hunders, not tensu. also to add a clause to prevent multiples on the field.

-Rex: preventing abuse with Zero Monk, since you can summon it with monk, then banish anything by attacking it then targeting the attacked monster. Also, last effect sucks, so i changed it.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Really late edits to my TTTT cards Empty Re: Really late edits to my TTTT cards

Post by Seattleite Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Alright it is done.

But maybe Artillery needs some errata, after all I believe its effect causes multiple replays.

Maybe something like "After damage calculation" ?
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 am

yeah, that'll work.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down