LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Tourney report 7/4/13

Go down

Local Tourney report 7/4/13 Empty Local Tourney report 7/4/13

Post by EMSOUP Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:23 pm

2x Fire King High Avatar Garunix
2x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Gorilla
3x Fire King Avatar Barong
3x Flamvell Firedog
2x Effect Veiler
-13-

3x Fire Formation - Tenki
1x Fire Formation - Tensu
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Forbidden Lance
3x Circle of the Fire Kings
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
3x Onslaught of the Fire Kings

-19-

2x Call of the Haunted
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment

-8-

2x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Evigishki Merrowgeist
2x Number 50: Blackship of Corn
1x Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis(filler)
-15-

2x Maxx "C"
2x Deck Devastation Virus
3x Fiendish Chain
2x Dust Tornado
2x Gozen Match
2x Soul Drain
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device

REPORT:

Round 1 - VS Psychic Gransoil

Game 1, he goes first. first turn summoned naturia beast with 2 set. My turn, hand is onslaught, lance, bear, torrential, warning, and circle. I onslaught, get negated by beast, chain with lance. Then NS bear, attack beast, then set tenki. set warning and torrential. next turn he try to overextend, i torrentialled the field. he ends his turn. My turn, draw barong. activate tenki to search bear, NS bear, then direct attack to set another tenki. from then, i controlled the field with bear, and the eventual monkey. Garunix didn't show up. the two sets is just a bluff.
Game 2, Siding in DDV, kicked 1 circle and 1 lance. he set a monster with 3 backings. i onslaught garunix, he use warning. then i tenki'd bear. bear's eff, pop set hushed cleric. direct attack, he got mirror force. set COTH and torrential, ends turn. garunix is revived. he then try to overextend(again). i torrential. he can't come back.

1-0 Win because opening with lucky torrential

Round 2 - VS Prophecy

Game 1, goes first, open Tenki into barong(bear is in my hand), then NS barong and set 2. he goes breaker, pop my set Warning, go power and master to power hit my barong, he search fate and wisdom. ends. next turn i bear'd his breaker then direct attack for a tenki to barong, then set a . next turn he priestess'd my bear and direct attack, then set 2. my turn, draw heavy, with no thinking i activated it. then proceed to onslaught into garunix and NS barong then both attacks. he couldn't answer garunix, so next turn i won. Garunix >>Priestess
Game 2, didn't side anything since i'm a retard. first turn he pass, my turn play barong and set 2. next turn he Heavy Storm and reveal his hand. basically he opened with 3 spellbooks and 3 priestess. hax.
Game 3, still didn't side anything. he try to priestess, i warning'd it. basically won this game only with constant amount of gorilla/bear and shitton of lances/backrow. boooring.

2-0 where the heck is my spells

Round 3 - Vs Wind-ups (maybe)

He suddenly left, so i get an auto-win. dammit.

3-0 wind-up is dead. sorta.

Round 4 - Vs Mermail

Game 1, She derped with megalo-diva play, when i open 2 garunix 3 firedog 1 barong. yeah.
Game 2, A long game, basically consists of who pop the most cards. in the end i win, since lance to megalo then run over with firedog is gamechanging.
Game 3, managed to get the garunix loop going. She made dweller, i warning'd it. Next turn i ns barong and attack for game.

4-0 haven't touched the extra deck. she's cool though. made a nice trade with her post tourney.

Then i proceed to the top 8 match.

Top 8 - Vs Rabbit FF

Game 1, rabbit into tigerking into tenki into bear in hand. he then set 2. my turn, onslaught into garunix, then he bth'd it. NS firedog, activate lance and try to run over tigerking. he flips his own lance. he controlled the game from there.
Game 2, double garunix in hand. another long game. At one point i tribute summoned garunix in this game. and then he BTH'd it again. Next turn he rabbit'd 2 warwolf and attack for game.

4-1 At least i got top 8.

Pros:
-Garunix>>>Priestess and megalo
-Lance being a gamewinner.
-Torrential
-FF bear is 2 str0nk
-top 8 with experimental deck
-Get 3 Madolche Queen Tiaramisu for $21
-Get a Metaion in exchange for 1 teus and 1 abyssleed (!)

Cons:
-Can't even summon an extra deck monster. Should've use Orichalcos
-Staples didn't get to my hand.
-Garunix in hand
-top 8's prize sucks
-COTH being useless
-My side deck being useless
-myself for making misplays in several games.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down