LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show us the meaning of haste

3 posters

Go down

Show us the meaning of haste Empty Show us the meaning of haste

Post by Seattleite Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 am

Haste Sprite
Fairy | WIND | Level 1
You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, then return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand, except "Haste Sprite". When this card is removed from the field, except by a "Haste" card, discard your entire hand.
[ 0 / 0 ]

Haste Hummingbird
Winged Beast - Tuner | WIND | Level 2
You can Special Summon this card from your Hand or Graveyard by paying 800 life points. When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card. When this card is removed from the field, except by a "Haste" card, discard your entire hand and banish this card.
[ 800 / 400 ]

Haste Steed
Beast - Synchro | WIND | Level 3
1 "Haste" Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner WIND monsters
When this card is summoned, add 1 "Haste" Monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. Once per turn, you can return a number of "Haste" Monsters you control to your Hand, then return an equal number of cards your opponent controls to their hand. When this card is removed from the field, except by a "Haste" card, return all cards you control to your hand, then draw 1 card.
[ 2400 / 1200 ]

Haste Automaton
Machine | WIND | Level 4
If you summoned another "Haste" monster during your turn, this card cannot be destroyed in battle during your opponent's next turn. Once per turn, return all other "Haste" monsters you control to your hand. When this card is removed from the field, except by a "Haste" card, discard your entire hand.
[ 1600 / 800 ]

I'm Late, I'm Late
Continuous Spell Card
Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Haste" Monster from your Deck, then discard your hand (If you have no cards in your hand, you can still activate this card.)
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Show us the meaning of haste Empty Re: Show us the meaning of haste

Post by EMSOUP Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

sprite bounce a card on ss, hummingbird nets you a card. set/play all cards that can be set/played, and start synchroing.

honestly, need testing since imo they a bit broke, but hey, we don't know for sure. 3x i'm late face-up will be crazy, so i think it'll get limited if released.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:50 pm

While the SSings are beneficial but the mandatory discarding hand effects aren to definite to get around with, you have to play/set everything before you get off a synchro summoning. in the current game, you are bound to lose 1-2 cards and having 0 cards discard is uncommon. Then again, the synchro form kinda make up for losing hand.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 am

Yeah I took a risk with this one cause I wanted to try a new style.

You're right that it might be broken but I'm not that much of a strategist to figure out how to break it.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 am

Infernalinde + this can be funny.

also, haste sprite can bounce i'm late, so you can pseudo loop it.
also, iirc haste sprite/hummingbird will not discard your hand if they become an xyz material. dunno about this though.

need moar gotta go fast.

concept's good though.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum