LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-thinking that Typhoon - Burial combo

2 posters

Go down

Re-thinking that Typhoon - Burial combo Empty Re-thinking that Typhoon - Burial combo

Post by Seattleite Tue May 10, 2011 8:56 am

So, I was playing WC2010 and had Macro Cosmos out. Opponent played D.D. Burial. The cards were returned to the Grave, and weren't RFG'd again.

So I guess this whole time the Interdimensional Typhoon Master + Proper Burial combo couldn't have worked anyways?
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Re-thinking that Typhoon - Burial combo Empty Re: Re-thinking that Typhoon - Burial combo

Post by Evanm7 Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 am

Incorrect. The wording on Macro Cosmos and Interdimensional Vortex is not the same.

|Interdimensional Vortex|204|NASB|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are removed from play. During your End Phase, remove from play 1 "Interdimensional" monster in your deck or destroy this card.|

You can Special Summon 1 "Helios - The Primordial Sun" from your hand or Deck when you activate this card. While this card is on the field, any card sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.-Macros

The key word is INSTEAD. Cards that are sent to the graveyard while Cosmos is out never hit the graveyard. Thus, they are never removed from play. While Vortex allows them to go to the Graveyard then removes them.

Evanm7

Back to top Go down

Re-thinking that Typhoon - Burial combo Empty Re: Re-thinking that Typhoon - Burial combo

Post by Seattleite Sun May 15, 2011 11:12 am

ah. I had a feeling i was missing something, lol.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down