LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every bond you break, every step you take,

2 posters

Go down

Every bond you break, every step you take, Empty Every bond you break, every step you take,

Post by Seattleite Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:57 pm

The All-Watcher will be watching you.

MONSTERS
3|Dead|The All-Watcher
3|Enil|Hurricane Hawk
2|Dirb|Big Shield Locker
1|Rope|Gizan Condor
1|Dsa|Maui-a-Taranga the Endless Mischief
3|Dirb|Ultimate Tornado of the Far East
2|Anv1|Tornadius
3|Rope|Lava-Winged Icarus
2|Rope|Harpy with a Darkened Heart
1|Rope|Jypheri, Sovereign of Wing Ancestries

SPELLS
3|Rope|Disorientation
3|Dodm|Night of the Striga
3|Anv1|Scrap Liquidation
2|Dsa|Chains of Oblivion

TRAPS:
3|Ww3|It's Raining Spells
3|Anv1|Isis's Last Wish
2|Anv1|Mirror Shot

EXTRA:
3|Dsa|Blustery Butterfly
12 other crap
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Every bond you break, every step you take, Empty Re: Every bond you break, every step you take,

Post by Ash Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:53 am

imo:

you're looking to get up watcher+disorientation. focus on getting them both into play w/ protection. maui and jypheri have far too much dead-draw potential even at 1 each.

drop the tornadius, it brings nothing to the deck, drop the harpy for a more consistent searcher, imo gizan should be @3 since we still have priority and is a pretty safe searcher as it goes. searching ultimate tornado is very relevant as well as being able to toolbox almost the entire deck.

i think you should drop the lockers to the side deck as against your main problem decks it either gives you a monster you don't want to summon or a monster they want you to summon.

you probably need more protection for your plays, spike trap and lifeforce are really good in this aspect of the game and allow you to further control the pace of the game, something i think your build is lacking.

3|Dead|The All-Watcher
3|Rope|Lava-Winged Icarus
3|Rope|Gizan Condor
3|Dirb|Ultimate Tornado of the Far East
2|Enil|Hurricane Hawk
2|Clpc|Nox Exploiter

3|Rope|Disorientation
3|Dodm|Lifeforce Shield
2|Dodm|Night of the Striga
2|Dsa|Extremely Obvious Spike Trap
2|Acrd|Trap-Setting Dud
1|Dirb|Scrap Destruction

3|Ww3|It's Raining Spells
2|Rope|Surprise Icarus Summoning
2|Enil|Twin Double Crossers
2|Anv1|Hostile Negotiation
1|Clpc|Gift from Diabolus
1|Anv1|Isis's Last Wish

3|Dsa|Blustery Butterfly
2|Rope|Deepsea Atlanthal Guide
2|Rope|Plasma Devourer
2|Rope|Winged Scorcher
2|Ww3|RT-67 Gadgetron
2|Rope|Rain Drop Raven
1|Ww3|Skyterror Necro-Dragon
1|Dodm|Herald of the Moon

this is how i think it should look, it gives more field presence overall and more consistency. you really overlooked icarus summoning and playing it means it adds almost any winged-beast via icarus since you get your search and then immediately blows up to put what should be an indestructible watcher on field allowing you further access to your deck goal. you can also get condor and search, or hurricane hawk to soak up attacks and turn into watcher.

nox exploiter adds further protection since your searches may lead to you not keeping enough field presence to hold off a game push. the added ability to break up plays is too good to pass up.

dud>liquidation

i like the idea of twin crossers, synergizes well with both hawk and icarus and is helped to be live by surprise summon. unsure on it in practice but i think the theory is sound for now. alternatively can be soul spark attack since i think you can target your own watcher and just get a +1.

i like chains, but i think spike trap is better for constant removal threat and the way it forces your opponent to drastically change their gameplay.

love the deck concept though
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Every bond you break, every step you take, Empty Re: Every bond you break, every step you take,

Post by Seattleite Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:41 am

Thank you for the indepth review. You're right, Icarus Summoning is just too sacky to pass up.

My thoughts with Tornadius was it would allow quick summoning of Ultimate Tornado. Eh, but it's not important.

Ill try this new build Very Happy
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down