LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suparna the Beautiful Storm & Aeros the Essence of Sylph

2 posters

Go down

Suparna the Beautiful Storm & Aeros the Essence of Sylph Empty Suparna the Beautiful Storm & Aeros the Essence of Sylph

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm

|Suparna the Beautiful Storm|???|????|Winged-Beast/Fusion/Effect|Wind|7||2800|1300|1 700 ATK or higher WIND monster + 1 or more monsters. Must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you controls to the Graveyard. The original ATK and DEF of this card become the combined original ATK and DEF of the monsters used to Summon it, also it is unaffected by cards or effects that increase or reduce ATK or DEF. This effect cannot be negated. Once per turn: You can reveal a WIND monsters in your hand to target a card your opponent controls; return that target to the hand. While this card is face-up, a Monster or Spell & Trap Card Zone that an opponent's card leaves the field by this card's effect cannot be used. The effects of "Suparna the Beautiful Storm" can only be activated if its ATK is 2100 or less.|

|Aeros the Essence of Sylph|???|????|Fairy/Effect|Wind|4||1400|1100|When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your Deck with a Level and ATK less than this card.

Last edited by Scheath666 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Suparna the Beautiful Storm & Aeros the Essence of Sylph Empty Re: Suparna the Beautiful Storm & Aeros the Essence of Sylph

Post by Seattleite Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:21 am

Scheath666 wrote:|Suparna the Beautiful Storm|???|????|Winged-Beast/Fusion/Effect|Wind|7||2800|1300|1 700 ATK or higher WIND monster + 1 or more monsters. Must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards you controls to the Graveyard. The original ATK and DEF of this card become the combined original ATK and DEF of the monsters used to Summon it, also it is unaffected by cards or effects that increase or reduce ATK or DEF. This effect cannot be negated. Once per turn: You can reveal a number of WIND monsters from your hand to target an equal amount of cards your opponent controls; return them to the hand. While this card is face-up, a Monster or Spell & Trap Card Zone that an opponent's card leaves the field by this card's effect cannot be used. The effects of "Suparna the Beautiful Storm" can only be activated if its ATK is 2100 or less.|
I'm thinking in a standard WIND deck this is too potent. They are really good at swarming and bouncing. You can get this out easily with Magus and something else. Bounce with Tornado Zone, etc. I like that effect but it has the potential of a very strong lockdown and removal power. It's awesome but I just think it will dominate everything.

|Aeros the Essence of Sylph|???|????|Fairy/Effect|Wind|4||1400|1100|When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your Deck with a Level and ATK less than this card.
Use Strong Gust to swarm multiples, but that combo is not broken. Gets out Blustery Butterfly well. I like this card.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Suparna the Beautiful Storm & Aeros the Essence of Sylph Empty Re: Suparna the Beautiful Storm & Aeros the Essence of Sylph

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:27 am

at first it was gonna be 1 card returned per turn, but I felt that a bit too slow given that zone lock only happen by Suparna when its return, other WIND monsters has no part in that effect except revealing.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 am

Scheath666 wrote:at first it was gonna be 1 card returned per turn, but I felt that a bit too slow given that zone lock only happen by Suparna when its return, other WIND monsters has no part in that effect except revealing.

Oh, I misread XP

Yeah, I guess 1 card would be a slow effect, but again, this is pretty easy to get out with Magus or Mage of the Mountains. Plus those don't sacrifice resources in the hand so you have plenty of ammo.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 am

Magus may help because he can alter his ATK but mage of the Mountain, it can if you want 2800+ beatstick
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down