LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini's equal our HERO Archtype???

3 posters

Go down

Gemini's equal our HERO Archtype???  Empty Gemini's equal our HERO Archtype???

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 am

So I kinda messed up but this happens from time to time.

What I Did. Part inspriration, part accident.
Ok what happend is that I made a group of Gemini's all with Holy Order in their name. And there should also be a card in our sets named Knight of the Forbidden Order. Well going off of cards I had already made I was going to submit more of the Forbidden Order more Assassin's Technique Cards which were my archtype for that set. and cards called the Chaos Order. It was then that I realized I had accidentally made a hidden Archtype the Holy Order. But as I started to look through my cards I had Submitted, and cards I had posted I realized Holy Order was a prequial and would become a sub Achtype in the Order Achtype, thus I cover each Holy Order, Chaos Order, and Forbidden Order.

Explaining Each of the Orders
The Holy Order's focus is protecting your Gemini'sand playing defensively while setting up for 1 big assult.
Holy Order's Cards (note these are the orginial Versions):

The Chaos Order's focus is Screwing with people by Banishing cards to activate various Effects. But their Iconic and unqie thing about them is that no matter where they are at all times the are treated as a Light monster and as a Dark monster.
The Current Chaos Order:

The Forbidden Order's focus is sacrificing Gemini's For power by banishing them while having semi-opedish stats and or effects but only being able to control 1 copy each of their monsters.
The Forbidden Order:

The Idea of 3 in 1? The main Reasons I myself don't consider them seperate Archtypes
The reasons are simply this, none of them at the moment have more than 5 cards for each sub Archtype, They all have a commen name, all Have the same sorta Boss Monster some sorta Queen. Also the main factor, they all just support Gemini's in General.

Basically to cut through all the shit, I want to create 1 giant archtype called Order that is broken down into 3 sub archtypes and be done with it. as for the cost of this you can count me as having +1-3 more Archtypes if you wish, but they only support Gemini's, and the main plan is to acctually make it so Gemini's Best combo isn't just Reinforce The Wall SS [insert Gemini Here] and beatdown with the Fusions.

So I tried, tell me what you think, leave your Ideas, beleave it or not it helps quite a bit. THX in advance.

Last edited by WereLord on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Gemini's equal our HERO Archtype???  Empty Re: Gemini's equal our HERO Archtype???

Post by DIGITAL Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am

I really like the concept and I'd like to make some "Order" cards if you'd allow Smile
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Gemini's equal our HERO Archtype???  Empty Re: Gemini's equal our HERO Archtype???

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:35 am

Lets see what everyone else thinks first b4 we start on anything like that Dylan, although I'm not oppossed to the idea. Also I apollogize If the spoilers have repeat images and I apollogize if the spoilers don't work for you because my computer is having issues right now. Fixed
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:14 pm

So as a functional archetype or Monster Card Type, like Warrior/Order?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:36 pm

It's an archetype I believe, he did post examples.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh now I get what he meant by HERO, like with the Elemental/Destiny/Evil Hero revision.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down