LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fusion subs for attribute fusions / random fusion stuff

4 posters

Go down

Fusion subs for attribute fusions / random fusion stuff Empty Fusion subs for attribute fusions / random fusion stuff

Post by Seattleite Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 am

After learning the disheartening and devastating news from Flandre that fusion subs can't be used in attribute fusions, and after Soup made a multi attribute deck, I said out loud in a public elevator, "Why can't we have fusion substitutes for those"? And then everyone stared at me.

Torrent Master Extraordinaire
Aqua | WATER | Level 4
This card can be treated as any attribute for the Fusion Summon of a Monster. If this card is summoned, activate 1 of the following effects:
*If you control another WATER monster, select 1 monster on the field and change its Battle Position.
* If you control a non-WATER monster, increase the level of all monsters in your opponent's hand and on their field by 1, until their next End Phase.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]

Inferno Master Extraordinaire
Pyro | FIRE | Level 4
This card can be treated as any attribute for the Fusion Summon of a Monster. If this card is summoned, activate 1 of the following effects:
* If you control another FIRE monster, inflict 500 damage.
*If you control a non-FIRE monster, destroy 1 Defense-position monster on the field.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]

Blizzard Master Extraordinaire
Winged Beast | WIND | Level 4
* If you control another WIND monster, return 1 Spell/Trap card on the field to the hand.
* If you control a non-WIND monster, discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]

Quake Master Extraordinaire
Rock | EARTH | Level 4
* If you control another EARTH monster, increase the ATK and DEF of 1 other monster on the field by 500.
* If you control a non-EARTH monster, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with ATK equal to or less than the DEF of 1 other monster you control. You cannot use it in a Synchro or Xyz summon this turn.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]

--------------------------

Schaudenfreude
Psychic - Fusion | DARK | Level 9
"Masochist" + "Hellcrescent Strix"
Each time your opponent's life points decrease, increase your Life Points by an equal amount.
[ 3100 / 1500 ]

Castle of Wicked Megalomania
Fiend - Fusion | DARK | Level 6
"Malicious Madhouse of Malevolent Murder" + "Spirit of Spite" OR "Dark Wish"
Each time a card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, place 2 "Wicked" counters on this card. Increase the DEF of this card by 500 for each "Wicked" counter on this card. You can remove a number of "Wicked" Counters from this card to select 1 Fiend-Type monster you control, and 1 Monster your opponent controls with a level equal to the number of removed counters: Switch Control of those monsters.
[ 1200 / 2000 ]

Middle Manager of the Sea
Aqua - Fusion | WATER | Level 2
"Servant of the Sea" + 1 WATER monster
Once per turn, during your opponent's turn, you can send 1 Level 8 or lower Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard: This card's ATK becomes the ATK of the sent monster, and it gains its Type and Attribute, until the End Phase.
[ 0 / 1500 ]
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Fusion subs for attribute fusions / random fusion stuff Empty Re: Fusion subs for attribute fusions / random fusion stuff

Post by Seattleite Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:48 am

.............................bump....................................
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fusion subs for attribute fusions / random fusion stuff Empty Re: Fusion subs for attribute fusions / random fusion stuff

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 am

Works for me
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Seattleite wrote:After learning the disheartening and devastating news from Flandre that fusion subs can't be used in attribute fusions, and after Soup made a multi attribute deck, I said out loud in a public elevator, "Why can't we have fusion substitutes for those"? And then everyone stared at me.

Aqua | WATER | Level 4
*If you control another WATER monster, select 1 monster on the field and change its Battle Position.
* If you control a non-WATER monster, increase the level of all monsters in your opponent's hand and on their field by 1, until their next End Phase.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]
Good card with solid power. The first effect maybe a little bit underwhelming, but the second effect is awesome. First, it disrupts Xyz and Synchro plays, and mess with card effect that requires a certain monster level to be activated. Second, it somewhat seals away their level 4 & 6 for a turn. Imo it can be used as a side in other decks than elemental fusion. the only problem is unlike the other, it didn't generate instant card advantages but honestly, the effect usually outweights it(but seriously, this card should be sided out against fusion based decks[maybe slow them a little, but not really], and low level decks [if synchro, they gains access to more monsters. If Xyz, they usually have options for higher levels. Exception: level 1 mash deck {like TCG's mystic piper deck}.]) still a solid side deck material against many decks.

Pyro | FIRE | Level 4
*If you control a non-FIRE monster, destroy 1 Defense-position monster on the field.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]
Funny thing is, usually the better effect is the second one, eh? anyway, the first effect is meh, but the second effect is better, as always. Anyway, after a bit more testing, the second effect is quite good, though a bit situational. Maybe you can edit it to destroy a set card on the field.

* If you control another WIND monster, return 1 Spell/Trap card on the field to the hand.
* If you control a non-WIND monster, discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]
Now, this one is by far, is awesome. simple hand or field disruption (or even do things like Mist valley Falcon did in the TCG). it may work in decks outside attribute fusions too, i hope. Need further testing if this card is too good or a solid card.

Rock | EARTH | Level 4
* If you control another EARTH monster, increase the ATK and DEF of 1 other monster on the field by 500.
* If you control a non-EARTH monster, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard with ATK equal to or less than the DEF of 1 other monster you control. You cannot use it in a Synchro or Xyz summon this turn.
[ 1700 / 1500 ]
First effect is mildly useful, but as usual, the second effect outclassed it. by summoning it, you can grab an Orb of manifest to gain plus and access to many fusions, and even more targets if you control a bigger monster. fun play: have a monster with 1700+ DEF and two of this card in the graveyard. summon this from your hand, then summon another, and another, and then revive one other monster. Now, we need a "Master Extraordinaire"-style searcher to make this card(and the deck) even better.

Anyway, after testing all of them, it seems that you only need like 3 Blizzards and 3 Quakes in the main deck. Inferno and Torrent mainly teched at 1, or even only run in side deck. The consistency for the deck that's generated by those two cards is great, but not many cards can reliably search them, like bounty hunter (that relies on having uprising face-up to search them) anyway, overall seems solid(except maybe Inferno, torrent is only sided because of space). And now to the non generic fusions! Note that I haven't actually tested the monsters below and thus, based the following review on pure theorizing.

Schaudenfreude
Each time your opponent's life points decrease, increase your Life Points by an equal amount.
[ 3100 / 1500 ]
A better version than the usual Psychic life gain effects, but sadly Masochist is usually not worth it imo (except in it's own build). But ruby chameleon is a card so one can skip masochist and only use Strix (an awesome hand trap for me by far).

Each time a card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, place 2 "Wicked" counters on this card. Increase the DEF of this card by 500 for each "Wicked" counter on this card. You can remove a number of "Wicked" Counters from this card to select 1 Fiend-Type monster you control, and 1 Monster your opponent controls with a level equal to the number of removed counters: Switch Control of those monsters.
[ 1200 / 2000 ]
Awesome in low level Fiend mash deck.

Once per turn, during your opponent's turn, you can send 1 Level 8 or lower Monster from your Deck to your Graveyard: This card's ATK becomes the ATK of the sent monster, and it gains its Type and Attribute, until the End Phase.
[ 0 / 1500 ]
haven't really learned about bani-WATER deck, so have no good idea about how to review this one. a good wall, but that's it. except if you have another combo in mind (that you should elaborate to me if you have one, please I want to know..), this card is pretty sub-par.

Anyway, all testing was done against my friend's TCG decks (madolches, prophecy, hieratic, HEROs, Scrap, Synchron, and Morphtronics, Karakuri, Watt, mystic piper. but technically half of them is mine and the Morphtronic and Scrap deck belongs to my other friend.) and I used my proxy'd LCCG elemental deck (and I played with all of them at least twice), so if the review is not that accurate, it's maybe because of the different meta. Sorry for any inaccuracies, biases, and my lack of knowledge (also for the wall of texts, but funnily, I like wall of text).

Last edited by EMSOUP on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finished review. also edited my previous review because of further testing against mystic piper and Watt.)
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 pm

EMSOUP wrote:
Seattleite wrote:After learning the disheartening and devastating news from Flandre that fusion subs can't be used in attribute fusions, and after Soup made a multi attribute deck, I said out loud in a public elevator, "Why can't we have fusion substitutes for those"? And then everyone stared at me.

Aqua | WATER | Level 4
[ 1700 / 1500 ]
Good card with solid power. The first effect maybe a little bit underwhelming, but the second effect is awesome. First, it disrupts Xyz and Synchro plays, and mess with card effect that requires a certain monster level to be activated. Second, it somewhat seals away their level 4 & 6 for a turn. Imo it can be used as a side in other decks than elemental fusion. the only problem is unlike the other, it didn't generate instant card advantages but honestly, the effect usually outweights it(but seriously, this card should be sided out against fusion based decks[maybe slow them a little, but not really], and low level decks [if synchro, they gains access to more monsters. If Xyz, they usually have options for higher levels. Exception: level 1 mash deck {like TCG's mystic piper deck}.]) still a solid side deck material against many decks.
Yes, all the second effects are designed to be more powerful than the first, so that way, people running multi-attribute have an advantage (or you could just run a mono attribute and use these for attribute fusions, and still gain all the advantages of running mono).

Pyro | FIRE | Level 4
[ 1700 / 1500 ]
Funny thing is, usually the better effect is the second one, eh? anyway, the first effect is meh, but the second effect is better, as always. Anyway, after a bit more testing, the second effect is quite good, though a bit situational. Maybe you can edit it to destroy a set card on the field.
This will work. I will change it.

[ 1700 / 1500 ]
Now, this one is by far, is awesome. simple hand or field disruption (or even do things like Mist valley Falcon did in the TCG). it may work in decks outside attribute fusions too, i hope. Need further testing if this card is too good or a solid card.
Hmm, I was hoping it would be more or less on par with the others. Is it too good or are the others not good enough ( FIRE and WATER) ?

Rock | EARTH | Level 4
[ 1700 / 1500 ]
First effect is mildly useful, but as usual, the second effect outclassed it. by summoning it, you can grab an Orb of manifest to gain plus and access to many fusions, and even more targets if you control a bigger monster. fun play: have a monster with 1700+ DEF and two of this card in the graveyard. summon this from your hand, then summon another, and another, and then revive one other monster. Now, we need a "Master Extraordinaire"-style searcher to make this card(and the deck) even better.
That's a good combo, but I think making this archetypal would make this card more used than the others.

Anyway, after testing all of them, it seems that you only need like 3 Blizzards and 3 Quakes in the main deck. Inferno and Torrent mainly teched at 1, or even only run in side deck. The consistency for the deck that's generated by those two cards is great, but not many cards can reliably search them, like bounty hunter (that relies on having uprising face-up to search them) anyway, overall seems solid(except maybe Inferno, torrent is only sided because of space). And now to the non generic fusions! Note that I haven't actually tested the monsters below and thus, based the following review on pure theorizing.
You are awesome! You took card reviewing to a whole new level =O

Schaudenfreude
[ 3100 / 1500 ]
A better version than the usual Psychic life gain effects, but sadly Masochist is usually not worth it imo (except in it's own build). But ruby chameleon is a card so one can skip masochist and only use Strix (an awesome hand trap for me by far).
True. I was trying to design it for Masochist Psychic build, but oh well - things don't usually turn out the way they're designed Razz

[ 1200 / 2000 ]
Awesome in low level Fiend mash deck.

[ 0 / 1500 ]
haven't really learned about bani-WATER deck, so have no good idea about how to review this one. a good wall, but that's it. except if you have another combo in mind (that you should elaborate to me if you have one, please I want to know..), this card is pretty sub-par.
For starters it provides fuel for Lord of the Sea, but yeah, it's mostly a wall / graveyard dump card. Dumps the Servants for more banish power. I guess it goes well with Up-Rised Rescuer...

Anyway, all testing was done against my friend's TCG decks (madolches, prophecy, hieratic, HEROs, Scrap, Synchron, and Morphtronics, Karakuri, Watt, mystic piper. but technically half of them is mine and the Morphtronic and Scrap deck belongs to my other friend.) and I used my proxy'd LCCG elemental deck (and I played with all of them at least twice), so if the review is not that accurate, it's maybe because of the different meta. Sorry for any inaccuracies, biases, and my lack of knowledge (also for the wall of texts, but funnily, I like wall of text).
This is probably by far the best review i've ever gotten on my cards. Testing them against TCG is still infinitely better than not testing at all. Props Very Happy
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I can't seem to figure out what the synergy between Masochist and Hellcres is.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:I can't seem to figure out what the synergy between Masochist and Hellcres is.

There isn't, other than that Hellcrescent goes in pretty much anything
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum