LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random shit i put almost 0 thought into

4 posters

Go down

Random shit i put almost 0 thought into Empty Random shit i put almost 0 thought into

Post by Midnight Wyvern Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 am

Blood and Fire
Normal Spell Card
Pay 1000 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the Field and inflict 650 damage to your opponent. If you activate this card during your Main Phase 1, decrease the ATK of all monsters you control by 400.

Kill It Before It Lays Eggs
Normal Trap card
Activate only when your opponent would Special Summon a monster. Pay 1300 Life Points. Negate the effect, and banish 1 card on the Field and 1 card in your opponents deck.

The Empire Shall Fall
Normal Trap Card
Activate if your opponent Summons a Level-7 or higher monster. Discard 2 cards in your Hand and the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and destroy it.

Burn the Earth
Normal Spell card
Pay 1000 Life Points. Banish all Field Spell cards in your Opponents Hand, Deck, and Field.
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Random shit i put almost 0 thought into Empty Re: Random shit i put almost 0 thought into

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 am

Midnight Wyvern wrote:Blood and Fire
Normal Spell Card
Pay 1000 Life Points. Destroy 1 card on the Field and inflict 650 damage to your opponent. If you activate this card during your Main Phase 1, decrease the ATK of all monsters you control by 400.

Scrap Destruction/Splitting Cut are still better than this :/

Normal Trap card
Activate only when your opponent would Special Summon a monster. Pay 1300 Life Points. Negate the effect, and banish 1 card on the Field and 1 card in your opponents deck.

negate what effect? and you get to search through your opponent's deck and pick out any card to banish it? no.jpg

The Empire Shall Fall
Normal Trap Card
Activate if your opponent Summons a Level-7 or higher monster. Discard 2 cards in your Hand and the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and destroy it.

looks kinda bad

Burn the Earth
Normal Spell card
Pay 1000 Life Points. Banish all Field Spell cards in your Opponents Hand, Deck, and Field.

if anything this may be the decent card among here, and this seem side-able against decks that heavily revolve around Field Spells.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Random shit i put almost 0 thought into Empty Re: Random shit i put almost 0 thought into

Post by Ash Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am

Blood and Fire is actually better than Cut. Scrap Destruction is the better of the 3 by virtue of it being a Quick-Play.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:33 am

Midnight Wyvern wrote:Blood and Fire
Normal Spell Card
Actually I would consider using it over Scrap Destruction/Splitting Cut in certain situations. The burn and flexibility is nice.

Normal Trap card
Same questions as scheath. And I love the name

The Empire Shall Fall
Normal Trap Card
A conditional -2 is not worth it.

Burn the Earth
Normal Spell card
Solemn World does the job better
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 am

The question about kill it, is the effect that would summon the monster
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Midnight Wyvern wrote:The question about kill it, is the effect that would summon the monster

ok, so it would work on something like Tragoedia but not BLS.

Or, Cat With 9 Lives but not Ancient Sea Dragon.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down