LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 effect 1 vanilla

2 posters

Go down

2 effect 1 vanilla Empty 2 effect 1 vanilla

Post by Midnight Wyvern Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Fiend of Anaslex
*** DARK
Fiend/Effect
ATK: 100 DEF: 200
FLIP: Equip this card to 1 monster on the Field. It gains the following effect: During each of your End Phases, decrease this cards ATK by 250. When this cards ATK reaches 0, destroy this card.

Meowcenary
** EARTH
Beast Warrior/Effect
ATK: 500 DEF: 500
When this card declares an attack, pay 1000 Life Points and switch this card to defense position. Then destroy 2 monsters on the Field.

Flawless Diamond Hummibgbird
**** EARTH Winged Beast ATK: 1800 DEF: 1900 From the Temple of Avians the most valuable bird rises after a 1000 year slumber, Fearlessly, it takes on all challengers despite knowing he is the last of his kind.

not the best flavor text in the world. you try it after being awake for 2 1/3 days straight
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

2 effect 1 vanilla Empty Re: 2 effect 1 vanilla

Post by Seattleite Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 am

Fiend of Anaslex is too slow, and i don't think being destroyed in battle lets its effect activate (based on rulings for Brain Jacker).

Meowcenary - I chucked a little on the name =) Destroy 2 monsters instead of attacking? Is too much IMO. If it was in ADDITION to attacking, it might be alright.

I actually like the flavor text ;D but could use some more ATK / DEF since it is a normal ( ~ 2000 is the limit)
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 am

Seattleite wrote:Fiend of Anaslex is too slow, and i don't think being destroyed in battle lets its effect activate (based on rulings for Brain Jacker).

Meowcenary - I chucked a little on the name =) Destroy 2 monsters instead of attacking? Is too much IMO. If it was in ADDITION to attacking, it might be alright.

I actually like the flavor text ;D but could use some more ATK / DEF since it is a normal ( ~ 2000 is the limit)

will fix those soon.
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum