LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I hear you like MtG?

2 posters

Go down

So I hear you like MtG? Empty So I hear you like MtG?

Post by DIGITAL Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 am

So let's take the non-generic MtG cards and make them Yugioh cards shall we?

Go here if you wish to help:

MtG Gatherer

cards:

Last edited by Dylan W. on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:09 am; edited 7 times in total
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

So I hear you like MtG? Empty Re: So I hear you like MtG?

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:02 pm

So I hear you like MtG? Twilightsheperd
Twilight Shepherd
Level 6
LIGHT
ATK/2000
DEF/2000
[Fairy/Effect]
If your opponent controls no Attack Position monsters, this card can attack the opponent directly. This card's attacks cannot be negated by card effects. If this card is sent to the graveyard while it's ATK and DEF were equal to it's original values: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard; reduce it's ATK and DEF by 500. When this card is Summoned, return all cards you control that were sent to the Graveyard this turn to your hand.

So I hear you like MtG? 2
Angel of Jubilation
Level 4
LIGHT
ATK/1600
DEF/1600
[Fairy/Effect]
If your opponent controls no Attack Position monsters, this card can attack the opponent directly. Other non-DARK monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Either player cannot pay Life Points or Tribute monsters to activate or resolve card effects.

So I hear you like MtG? 6
Avacyn, Angel of Hope
Level 8
LIGHT
ATK/3000
DEF/3000
[Fairy/Effect] If your opponent controls no Attack Position monsters, this card can attack the opponent directly. This card's attacks cannot be negated by card effects. You can only control 1 face-up "Avacyn, Angel of Hope". This card and all face-up cards you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

So I hear you like MtG? 7
Baneslayer Angel
Level 5
LIGHT
ATK/2000
DEF/2000
[Fairy/Effect]
If your opponent controls no Attack Position monsters, this card can attack the opponent directly. If this card battles with an opponent's monster whose ATK is lower than this card's ATK, that monster is destroyed before damage calculation. When this card inflicts damage to the opponent: increase your Life Points by the same amount. This card is unaffected by the effect(s) of Dragon or Fiend-type Monsters, and cannot be destroyed in battle by Dragon or Fiend-type Monsters.

So I hear you like MtG? 33
Linvala, Keeper of Silence
Level 4
LIGHT
ATK/1600
DEF/2000
[Fairy/Effect] You can only control 1 face-up "Linvala, Keeper of Silence". If your opponent controls no Attack Position monsters, this card can attack the opponent directly. The effects of your opponent's monsters cannot be activated.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 am

Edited

Thank You DH Very Happy
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 pm

So I hear you like MtG? 189
Primordial Hydra
Level 1
EARTH
ATK/?
DEF/?
[Reptile/Effect] You can pay Life Points in multiples of 500 when this card is Summoned: Increase the Level of this monster by 1 for every 500 Life Points paid. This card's original ATK and DEF is equal to the Level of this monster x 400. During you Standby Phase, double the Level of this monster. This card inflicts Piercing damage when it's Level is 8 or higher.

So I hear you like MtG? 98
Apocalypse Hydra
Level 2
FIRE
ATK/?
DEF/?
[Reptile/Effect] You can pay Life Points in multiples of 600 when this card is Summoned: Increase the Level of this monster by 1 for every 600 Life Points paid. This card's original ATK and DEF is equal to the Level of this monster x 300. If you paid 3000 or more Life Points, this card's original ATK and DEF is equal to the Level of this monster x 600 instead. During your Main Phase; You can reduce the Level of this monster by 2: Inflict 300 damage to the opponent.

So I hear you like MtG? 194
Protean Hydra
Level 1
EARTH
ATK/?
DEF/?
[Reptile/Effect] You can pay Life Points in multiples of 400 when this card is Summoned: Increase the Level of this monster by 1 for every 400 Life Points paid. This card's original ATK and DEF is equal to the Level of this monster x 200. If this card battles with a Monster and would be destroyed in battle; negate the battle and reduce this card's Level by the Level of the opponent's monster. If this card's Level was reduced; increase this monster's Level by the amount of Levels that were reduced by this effect x 2 during the next End Phase. If this card's Level is 0 or lower, destroy it.

So I hear you like MtG? 90
Protean Hulk
Level 7
EARTH
ATK/2400
DEF/2400
[Reptile/Effect] When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard; Select up to 5 monsters whose total Level Stars equal 6 or less and Special Summon them to your side of the field. Then shuffle your deck.

So I hear you like MtG? 170
Godsire
Level 8
EARTH
ATK/2800
DEF/2800
[Beast/Effect] This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing an EARTH, LIGHT and FIRE Monster. If this card would be Special Summoned you must Tribute an EARTH, FIRE and LIGHT Monster. This card's attacks cannot be negated or prevented by card effects. During your Main Phase; you can switch this card to Defense Position: Special Summon 1 "Godsire Token" (Beast-type, EARTH, Level 8, ATK/2800 DEF/2800) to your side of the field; this card's position cannot be changed until Main Phase 2 of your next turn; the tokens cannot declare an attack the turn it was summoned.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 pm

So I hear you like MtG? 120
Wrexial, the Risen Deep
WATER
Level 7
ATK/2600
DEF/3000
[Sea Serpent/Effect]This card can be Special Summoned by banishing 2 WATER and 1 DARK Monster from your side of the field or Graveyard. If your opponent controls a WATER or DARK Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts battle damage: you can select and activate the effect of 1 Normal or Quick-Play Spell Card in your opponent's Graveyard without paying it's cost; the selected Spell Card is banished.

So I hear you like MtG? 119
Novablast Wurm
Level 8
EARTH
ATK/2700
DEF/2700
[Reptile/Effect] When this card is Summoned, you can banish 2 EARTH and 2 LIGHT Monsters in your Graveyard or Hand to have this card gain the following effect: *When this card declares an attack, destroy all other monsters on the field before damage calculation.

So I hear you like MtG? 172
Hellkite Overlord
Level 8
FIRE
ATK/2800
DEF/2800
[Dragon/Effect] If your opponent controls no face-up monsters, this card can attack the opponent directly. This card inflicts piercing damage. This card can attack during the first turn of the duel. During your Main Phase you can banish any number of FIRE Monsters from your hand or Graveyard: this card gains 400 ATK x the number of monsters banished until the End Phase. If this card is destroyed in battle; banish 1 DARK and 1 EARTH Monster from your Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.

So I hear you like MtG? 129
Balefire Dragon
FIRE/Level 7
ATK/2600
DEF/2600
[Dragon/Effect] If your opponent controls no Attack Position Monsters, this card can attack directly. When this card inflicts battle damage: destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls whose ATK is less than the battle damage you inflicted.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:35 pm

So I hear you like MtG? Image

Mana Maze
Continuous Spell
You and your opponent cannot Summon a monster that is the same attribute as the monster previously Summoned.

Fire Juggler
FIRE
Level 3
ATK/1500
DEF/1200
[Fiend/Effect]When this card attacks a defense position monster your opponent controls, both players reveal the top card(s) of their deck until they each reveal a monster, then shuffle the cards back into their deck. If the monster you revealed has a higher level than the monster your opponent revealed, the defending monster is destroyed before damage calculations and this card can attack again.

Predator Dragon
FIRE
Level 6
ATK/1500
DEF/1600
[Dragon/Effect]
If your opponent controls no face-up monsters, this card can attack the opponent directly. This card can attack during the first turn of the duel. When this monster is Summoned you can tribute any number of monster: this card gains 400 ATK and DEF x the number of monsters tributed.

Stronhold Furnace
Field Spell
When a player would receive damage, they receive twice that damage instead.

Stone-Tongue Basilisk
EARTH
Level 7
ATK/2100
DEF/2500
[Beast/Effect]When this card attacks or is attacked by a monster, both cards are destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase. If there are 7 or more cards in your graveyard during your opponents Battle Phase, all monsters they control must attack this card. If there are 7 or more cards in your graveyard during your Battle Phase, this monster must attack all monsters your opponent controls.

Ancestor's Chosen
LIGHT
Level 7
ATK/2200
DEF/2300
When this card is Summoned, you gain 250 life points for each card in your graveyard. If this card battles with an opponent's monster whose ATK is lower than this card's ATK, that monster is destroyed before damage calculation.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 pm

I seriously love Balefire Dragon
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down