LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a neat idea but it have to warrior to fit the theme... damn you ninjas!

4 posters

Go down

I have a neat idea but it have to warrior to fit the theme... damn you ninjas! Empty I have a neat idea but it have to warrior to fit the theme... damn you ninjas!

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Tue May 22, 2012 6:53 pm

|Hurricane Ninja Kaziku|???|????|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1600|1200|When a face-up monster you control is targeted for an attack or card effect: You can return that monster to the hand, then Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way, the attacking monster that attacked must battle this card. During the turn that this card was Summoned, at the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: Destroy that monster.|

|Subsitution Jutsu Ninja|???|???|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1700|1000|During either player's turn: You can discard 1 monster card from your hand: Return it to the hand. The discarded monster is treated as if it was destroyed by battle and was sent from the field to the Graveyard.|

|Wicked Transformation Shinobi|???|????|Warrior/Effect|Dark|6||1900|1500|Cannot be Special Summoned except by its effects. When this card attacks or is attacked: You can tribute this card to target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard that can be Normal Summoned: Special Summon that target, and if you do, destroy it at the end of the Battle Phase, then Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Tue May 29, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

I have a neat idea but it have to warrior to fit the theme... damn you ninjas! Empty Re: I have a neat idea but it have to warrior to fit the theme... damn you ninjas!

Post by Seattleite Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 am

Scheath666 wrote:|Hurricane Ninja Kaziku|???|????|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1600|1200|When a monster you control is targeted for an attack or card effect: You can return that monster to the hand, then Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way when your monster was targeted for an attack, the attacking monster that attacked must battle this card. During the turn that this card was Summoned, at the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: Destroy that monster.|
Is good, but looping two of these makes it pretty hard to get rid of, since you avoid all battles and targeting card effects.

|Subsitution Jutsu Ninja|???|???|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1700|1000|During either player's turn: You can discard 1 monster card from your hand: Return it to the hand. The discarded monster is treated as if it was destroyed by battle and was sent from the field to the Graveyard.|
This makes awesome creative combos with Hurricane Hawk or Switch Striker Cool

|Wicked Transformation Shinobi|???|????|Warrior/Effect|Dark|6||1900|1500|Cannot be Special Summoned excepy by its effects. When this card attacks or is attacked: You can tribute this card to target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard that can be Normal Summoned: Special Summon that target, and if you do, destroy it at the end of the Battle Phase, then Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|
So it "tags out" for any of your stronger monsters? I like this one, makes creative plays
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

I have a neat idea but it have to warrior to fit the theme... damn you ninjas! Empty Re: I have a neat idea but it have to warrior to fit the theme... damn you ninjas!

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed May 23, 2012 6:01 am

Seattleite wrote:
Scheath666 wrote:|Hurricane Ninja Kaziku|???|????|Warrior/Effect|Wind|4||1600|1200|When a monster you control is targeted for an attack or card effect: You can return that monster to the hand, then Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way when your monster was targeted for an attack, the attacking monster that attacked must battle this card. During the turn that this card was Summoned, at the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: Destroy that monster.|
Is good, but looping two of these makes it pretty hard to get rid of, since you avoid all battles and targeting card effects.

yeah it have a potential loop protection, it may need a once per turn clause.

This makes awesome creative combos with Hurricane Hawk or Switch Striker Cool

that was the idea hit to me last night. Smile

|Wicked Transformation Shinobi|???|????|Warrior/Effect|Dark|6||1900|1500|Cannot be Special Summoned excepy by its effects. When this card attacks or is attacked: You can tribute this card to target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard that can be Normal Summoned: Special Summon that target, and if you do, destroy it at the end of the Battle Phase, then Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|
So it "tags out" for any of your stronger monsters? I like this one, makes creative plays

the "wicked" part in the name is more for transformation of those who are "dead"

CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 am

I must acquire the first one in a Dragon Deck
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 am

Can the effect of Substitution work on itself?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:Can the effect of Substitution work on itself?

yes "Return it to the hand" may be awkward but it mean itself that return to the hand.

CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down