LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generic cards for underused decks!

2 posters

Go down

Generic cards for underused decks! Empty Generic cards for underused decks!

Post by Seattleite Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Revenge of the Ambushed
Normal Spell Card
Select one monster in your Graveyard which was Flipped Face-Up when it was on the field. Special Summon it in Face-Down Defense position.

Hey, if you went through all that trouble to make a flip effect deck, you get benefits Wink

The Elder's Rite
Equip Spell Card
You cannot Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card. Select one monster in your Graveyard which was Normal Summoned,Special Summon it, and equip this card to it. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that card.

A version of Premature Burial... that I think is actually balanced, mostly cause of the first clause

Hara-Kiri
Normal Trap Card
Change all face-up monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. Until the end of the turn, any monster your opponent summons is changed to Defense Position.

Ok, so i couldn't come up with a better name. But this card could be used in many decks, and it's flexible to be used in both turns for different circumstances
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Generic cards for underused decks! Empty Re: Generic cards for underused decks!

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Seattleite wrote:Revenge of the Ambushed
Normal Spell Card
Select one monster in your Graveyard which was Flipped Face-Up when it was on the field. Special Summon it in Face-Down Defense position.

Hey, if you went through all that trouble to make a flip effect deck, you get benefits Wink

The question would be which Flip effect monster would abuse this.

The Elder's Rite
Equip Spell Card
You cannot Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card. Select one monster in your Graveyard which was Normal Summoned,Special Summon it, and equip this card to it. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that card.

A version of Premature Burial... that I think is actually balanced, mostly cause of the first clause

Basically a littler weaker version of Premature Burial balance enough to stay away from the ban list. the first effect just slow it down a little compared to tcg.

Hara-Kiri
Normal Trap Card
Change all face-up monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position. Until the end of the turn, any monster your opponent summons is changed to Defense Position.

Ok, so i couldn't come up with a better name. But this card could be used in many decks, and it's flexible to be used in both turns for different circumstances

This is a mass BoM thankfully as trap and basically this would combo well with Die for me! but in the same time it have potential to be banned at the start...

CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm

P-p-p-poker Face! wrote:
Seattleite wrote:

Ehh... if there is one, it should probably be toned down itself.

Basically a littler weaker version of Premature Burial balance enough to stay away from the ban list. the first effect just slow it down a little compared to tcg.

So that's good then? Very Happy

This is a mass BoM thankfully as trap and basically this would combo well with Die for me! but in the same time it have potential to be banned at the start...

D: Not as useful as BoM thankfully cause it remains faceup. What do you think should be changed?
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Seattleite wrote:
P-p-p-poker Face! wrote:
Seattleite wrote:

Ehh... if there is one, it should probably be toned down itself.

So that's good then? Very Happy

D: Not as useful as BoM thankfully cause it remains faceup. What do you think should be changed?

oh i read it wrong so then it's good then. I can see a deck that run both this and die for me at 3 hurr durr.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down