LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone here play MtG

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone here play MtG Empty Does anyone here play MtG

Post by AsianGuy1137 Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Probably not the right place to ask considering this is a CCG site for Yugimanz, but I've just picked it up recently, competitively at least, and I have to admit, I must take back all those derogative insults I accused all MtG players of being. Thus far, only half of them are physically repulsive to the extent that I want to break my glasses. The other half are fairly normal. Anyway, the point of this rant is that I'll probably drop Duelingnetwork with its ridiculous amount of RabbitSpam, InzektSpam, WindUpSpam, HeiroSpam, GraphaTroll... You get the idea. I could drop by every now and then, but my heart now goes out to MtG. If anyone's up for a game on Cockatrice during the weekend, just let me know and we'll Cock-a-trice it up...
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here play MtG Empty Re: Does anyone here play MtG

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm

I play MTG of course just haven't been on Cock-a-trice for a while the most time i play it was at high school for 2 years. I came 4th of the best players in the school.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Interesting... the best player at my school is a 30ish year old teacher with a sexy bald head and a relatively well-off wife who can supply him with virtually any card in the game... Naturally, I get raped repeatedly during our encounters
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:46 pm

no one plays at my school, but i love the game, have a shit load of cards
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 pm

I play MTG, been playing it for a while have some fun decks can't play on Cockatrice atm though don't have a computer really.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 am

the best player at my school is a 30ish year old teacher with a sexy bald head and a relatively well-off wife who can supply him with virtually any card in the game... Naturally, I get raped repeatedly during our encounters
Sounds very dramatic and excruciating to encounter him....but is he any good at MTG? Does his wife ever get jealous that he like....rapes you and stuff?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 am

the top player in my school was my Teacher Advisor who had been playing since about few years after MTG was first released. given he was the youngest teacher at my school, none of us can beat him, he just used any noob decks or pre-made decks and rape us while we using our own custom decks. He was fucking scary... He played National League quite some time, the last time he was there, he came 6th, the highest he ever gone to. since he become a teacher, his wife want him to quit MTG, fortunately he didn't.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:
the best player at my school is a 30ish year old teacher with a sexy bald head and a relatively well-off wife who can supply him with virtually any card in the game... Naturally, I get raped repeatedly during our encounters
Sounds very dramatic and excruciating to encounter him....but is he any good at MTG? Does his wife ever get jealous that he like....rapes you and stuff?
In terms of skill, he's been able to takedown top meta decks with just vampires and infect/control decks so I'd say so. Nah, she knows that he rapes me out of pure carnal bloodlust, not love.

I did indulge in the idea of copying the currently most played top 8 Grand Prix decks, but then I saw the price tag... Cockatrice is the only way I can vent my frustration nowadays.. but I'd rather not play with strangers who've probably invested much more of their lives in Cockatrice than me.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down