8 Random Cards Picked Out From My Computer Files

Go down

8 Random Cards Picked Out From My Computer Files Empty 8 Random Cards Picked Out From My Computer Files

Post by Insert Name Here on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 pm

|Louder|7|AMP|Spell Card|Spell|||||All LIGHT, and Machine-type monsters on the Field gain 500 ATK plus 100 for each LIGHT, and Machine-type monsters you control. During your next Standby Phase, banish 2 LIGHT, or Machine-type monsters on the Field. If you cannot, discard 2 cards.|

|Land Mine Dragon|13|XPLD|Dragon/Effect|EARTH|4||1200|2000|FLIP: Destroy 1 monster on the Field and switch this card's ATK and DEF. If this card has 2000 ATK or lower, destroy this card and set 1 monster in your Deck, except "Land Mine Dragon".|

|Jungle Fairy|00|JNGL|Fairy/Effect|EARTH|6||1500|1500|You can Special Summon this card from your Hand by tributing 1 Plant, or Fairy-type monster. When this card is Tribute Summoned, increase this card's ATK by 1000. When this card is Special Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects: -Select 1 Plant-type monster on the Field. It gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. -Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower Fairy-type monster from your Deck.|

|Fields of Bloodlust|7|DETH|Spell Card|Spell||FIeld|||All Zombie-type monsters lose 600 DEF and gain 600 ATK. Each time a non Zombie-type monster is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card in your Hand to Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your Deck, or Graveyard.|

|Burning Sensation|29|BURN|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a player draws a card, the turn player takes 400 damage. During each of your End Phases, the player who controls the most card's take 600 damage.|

|Fire & Ice Leviathan|69|F&I|Aqua/Effect|FIRE|8||2000|2300|You can Special Summon this card from your Hand by banishing 1 FIRE, and 1 WATER monster in your Deck. This card gains ATK equal to the number of FIRE, and WATER monsters in your banished pile x100. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects: -All FIRE, and WATER monsters you control gain 300 ATK until the End Phase. -Inflict damage equal to the number of FIRE, and WATER monsters in your banished pile x100.|

|Sound Wave Eagle|1920|AMP|Winged-Beast/Effect|LIGHT|4||1550|1300|When this card is Summoned, Flip all face-down Spell, and Trap cards face-up. For each Spell card, increase this card's ATK by 100. For Each Trap Card, increase this card's DEF by 100. Then, pay 1000 Life Points and flip all Spell, and Trap cards on the Field face-down. If a player activates a Spell, or Trap card affected by this card, they must pay 500 Life Points. If they don't, negate the card's effect and destroy it.|

|Blue-Eyes Red Dragon|32|F&I|Dragon/Effect|FIRE|4||1900|1200|While this card is in your Deck, or Banished Pile, it is also treated as a WATER monster. During your Battle Phase, this card can attack twice if you control 1 FIRE, or WATER monster other than "Blue-Eyes Red Dragon". If you do, banish 1 FIRE, or WATER monster in your Deck.|

Your mother is so incredibly large, that when she stepper outside in her favorite yellow winter wear, a few gentlemen signaled that they would like public transportation to a destination of their choosing. *Sips tea*
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

8 Random Cards Picked Out From My Computer Files Empty Re: 8 Random Cards Picked Out From My Computer Files

Post by Nova Orbis on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Insert Name Here wrote:|Louder|7|AMP|Spell Card|Spell|||||All LIGHT, and Machine-type monsters on the Field gain 500 ATK plus 100 for each LIGHT, and Machine-type monsters you control. During your next Standby Phase, banish 2 LIGHT, or Machine-type monsters on the Field. If you cannot, discard 2 cards.|
Hmmm, I believe it needs a cost

|Land Mine Dragon|13|XPLD|Dragon/Effect|EARTH|4||1200|2000|FLIP: Destroy 1 monster on the Field and switch this card's ATK and DEF. If this card has 2000 ATK or lower, destroy this card and set 1 monster in your Deck, except "Land Mine Dragon".|
needs a field spell in order to be effective offense

|Jungle Fairy|00|JNGL|Fairy/Effect|EARTH|6||1500|1500|You can Special Summon this card from your Hand by tributing 1 Plant, or Fairy-type monster. When this card is Tribute Summoned, increase this card's ATK by 1000. When this card is Special Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects: -Select 1 Plant-type monster on the Field. It gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. -Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower Fairy-type monster from your Deck.|
I dunno about the fairy effect, but it's ok

|Fields of Bloodlust|7|DETH|Spell Card|Spell||FIeld|||All Zombie-type monsters lose 600 DEF and gain 600 ATK. Each time a non Zombie-type monster is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Spell Card in your Hand to Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster with 2000 or less ATK from your Deck, or Graveyard.|
I say dun liek it simply because if this was submitted, it would help increase the zombies power by a lot

|Burning Sensation|29|BURN|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time a player draws a card, the turn player takes 400 damage. During each of your End Phases, the player who controls the most card's take 600 damage.|
lolove it

|Fire & Ice Leviathan|69|F&I|Aqua/Effect|FIRE|8||2000|2300|You can Special Summon this card from your Hand by banishing 1 FIRE, and 1 WATER monster in your Deck. This card gains ATK equal to the number of FIRE, and WATER monsters in your banished pile x100. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects: -All FIRE, and WATER monsters you control gain 300 ATK until the End Phase. -Inflict damage equal to the number of FIRE, and WATER monsters in your banished pile x100.|
I like this card.

|Sound Wave Eagle|1920|AMP|Winged-Beast/Effect|LIGHT|4||1550|1300|When this card is Summoned, Flip all face-down Spell, and Trap cards face-up. For each Spell card, increase this card's ATK by 100. For Each Trap Card, increase this card's DEF by 100. Then, pay 1000 Life Points and flip all Spell, and Trap cards on the Field face-down. If a player activates a Spell, or Trap card affected by this card, they must pay 500 Life Points. If they don't, negate the card's effect and destroy it.|
Weird wording, needs some fixing, but im not an OCG expert

|Blue-Eyes Red Dragon|32|F&I|Dragon/Effect|FIRE|4||1900|1200|While this card is in your Deck, or Banished Pile, it is also treated as a WATER monster. During your Battle Phase, this card can attack twice if you control 1 FIRE, or WATER monster other than "Blue-Eyes Red Dragon". If you do, banish 1 FIRE, or WATER monster in your Deck.|
Hmmmm, kind of like it
Nova Orbis
Nova Orbis

Back to top Go down

8 Random Cards Picked Out From My Computer Files Empty Re: 8 Random Cards Picked Out From My Computer Files

Post by Ash on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 am

i like how louder can banish opponents cards but the cost is really sucky and harms overall playability.

land mine looks kinda op'd tbh - opponent rams, loses their monster and you replace land mine dragon with boss monster. :s

jungle fairy means some kind of plant/mezzo thing which in all honesty sounds crazy enough to be broke. would need to be tested though.

fields of bloodlust is broke

burning sensation seems mediocre

fire and ice leviathan is a self-ss'ing beater with a non-existent cost. i say nay.

sound wave eagle seems really cool

slight atk drop for blue-red maybe, 1900 is good enough without it being able to swing twice

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum