LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scenario Time!!!1!!!!111111!

4 posters

Go down

Scenario Time!!!1!!!!111111! Empty Scenario Time!!!1!!!!111111!

Post by Insert Name Here Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Post how you would manage in these situations. I will add 3 new situations every 2 days.
Scenarios 1-3:
Scenarios 4-6:

My solutions:

Last edited by Insert Name Here on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Scenario Time!!!1!!!!111111! Empty Re: Scenario Time!!!1!!!!111111!

Post by Seattleite Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Insert Name Here wrote:
Scenario 1: You're stranded on a life-raft in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with a clown, a wooden spoon, a lighter and a duck. You will be rescued but not for 1 month. How would you survive using only these items?

Scenario 2: You're going to a big fancy party. You are wearing a tuxedo, but you got the directions mixed up and end up going inside a gay bar and the wind blows the invitation with the directions away. Without knowledge of how to get to the party, or the name of the facility the party is in, how would you get there?

Scenario 3: Your test driving the new Ferrari RXL-Spider 9000 before you buy it. It costs $562,391,846. You end up crashing the car 3 miles from the dealership and kill 3 people, but you survived without a scratch. How would you avoid paying for it, and avoid going to jail?

1. Kill the clown and use its pasty skin as a suit. The sharks would mistake me for a great white and revere me as a leader. I would join their gang of sharks, swimming the ocean and eating smaller fish to survive.

2. I would throw a party so big everyone else would get jealous and leave that one.

3. Dig underground and live with the mole people.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Orbis Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 am

Insert Name Here wrote:Post how you would manage in these situations. I will add 3 new situations every 2 days.

Scenario 1: You're stranded on a life-raft in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with a clown, a wooden spoon, a lighter and a duck. You will be rescued but not for 1 month. How would you survive using only these items?

Scenario 2: You're going to a big fancy party. You are wearing a tuxedo, but you got the directions mixed up and end up going inside a gay bar and the wind blows the invitation with the directions away. Without knowledge of how to get to the party, or the name of the facility the party is in, how would you get there?

Scenario 3: Your test driving the new Ferrari RXL-Spider 9000 before you buy it. It costs $562,391,846. You end up crashing the car 3 miles from the dealership and kill 3 people, but you survived without a scratch. How would you avoid paying for it, and avoid going to jail?

My answers:
1. I would Murder the clown and toss the duck into the ocean. Then light the spoon on fire, roast the clown, and eat every part of the clown (Minus the genitals) and use its clothes as a blanket. Then after 4 weeks of living, on roasted clown, get rescued.

2. I would find someone else who is heading to the party, mug them, steal their invitation, their car, and any other valuables, then arrive fashionably late to the party.

3. Since I have the funds to purchase a car like that, i would change my name, have a scientist genetically alter my DNA so i no longer had the same appearance as the person who murdered those 3 people. Then proceed to find someone identical to my former self, and blame him for the murders.

Scenario 1: Fuck waiting, imma make both the clown and the duck paddle back to land (You never said that i can't have knowledge of where land is.

Scenario 2: Call up a friend i know for a fact is going, murder them, and take their invite/car/deed to their house/dog/social security card/credit card/anything sexually provacative inside their car and house.

Scenario 3: Go to Soviet Russia.
Nova Orbis
Nova Orbis

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

It's Midnight here, 3 new scenarios ^.^
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 pm

[quote="Insert Name Here"]Post how you would manage in these situations. I will add 3 new situations every 2 days.
Scenarios 1-3:
Scenarios 4-6:
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Orbis Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 am

4. I would Go up in the attic, grab the shotgun, and blow his head off.

5. hmmmm, ill treat it like that episode of Spongebob where they deliver pizzas and drive a rock home.

6. I would punch his taint, take the keys and drive away
Nova Orbis
Nova Orbis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down