Cute little spiders

Go down

Cute little spiders Empty Cute little spiders

Post by Mr. Volcano on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 am

|Trapdoor Arachnial|1013|ARPH|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1000|1700|When this card is flip summoned, return 1 monster on your opponents side of the field to the owner's hand and Add 1 WIND "Arcachnial" from your deck or graveyard to your hand, You cannot add another monster to your hand by the effect of any other "arachnial" monster this turn. Once per turn, during your end phase you can flip this monster into face down defence position.|

Changed from 2000 defence and changed to hand rather than deck. and as for all arachnials i changed to you can only search one arachnial per turn.

|Jumping Arachnial|1014|ARPH|Insect/Tuner/Effect|Wind|3||1500|200|If you control a face up monster, you can return it to your hand and special summon this card from your hand. When this card is summoned, you can add 1 FIRE "Arachnial" monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand, You cannot add another monster to your hand by the effect of any other "arachnial" monster this turn.|

|Goliath Arachnial|1015|ARPH|Insect/Effect|Fire|6||2500|0|When this card is Summoned, You can add 1 WATER "Arachnial"monster your deck or graveyard to your hand, You cannot add another monster to your hand by the effect of any other "arachnial" monster this turn. When this card destroys an opponent's monster, your opponent sends the top card of their deck to their graveyard.|

|Diving Arachnial|1016|ARPH|Insect/Tuner/Effect|Water|3||1400|1200|When this card is summoned, add 1 LIGHT "Arachnial" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, You cannot add another monster to your hand by the effect of any other "arachnial" monster this turn. Once per turn, when any number of "Arachnial" monster would be destroyed, you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the destruction of those monsters.|

|Glowing Arachnial|1017|ARPH|Insect/Effect|Light|3||1000|400|When this card is summoned, add 1 DARK "Arachnial" monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand, You cannot add another monster to your hand by the effect of any other "arachnial" monster this turn. Once per turn, You can pay 500 life points to special summon 1 "arachnial" monster from your hand.|

|Black Widow Arachnial|1018|ARPH|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1000|When this card is summoned, add 1 EARTH "arachnial" monster from your deck to your hand, You cannot add another monster to your hand by the effect of any other "arachnial" monster this turn. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot special summon non-insect type monsters.|

|Rainbow Arachnial|1019|ARPH|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1600|1600|This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE. WATER, WIND. When this card is summoned, add 1 "Arachnial" monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand, You cannot add another monster to your hand by the effect of any other "arachnial" monster this turn.|

|Destructor Turantial|1020|ARPH|Insect/Synchro/Effect|Earth|4||2300|1800|[XYZ] 2 level 4 "arachnial" monsters. Once per turn, you can detach 1 xyz material to activate one of these effects: -Special summon 1 "arachnial" monster from your hand or graveyard. -Destroy 1 spell or trap card on your opponents side of the field.|

|Terror Arachnial|1021|ARPH|Insect/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2600|1500|1 "Arachnial" tuner monster + "Black widow Arachnial". Once per turn, you can send 1 "arachnial" monster from your hand to the graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Damais, Spider God of Chaos|1022|ARPH|Insect/Fusion/Effect|Light||10|3500|2600|"Glowing Arachnial" + "Black Widow Arachnial" + 1 other "arachnial monster". This card can only be fusion summoned by sending the above fusion materials from your side of the field to the graveyard. This card is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, during your end phase, if this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle, you can special summon 1 "Arachnial" monster from your hand or graveyard. It's effect is negated.|

|Arachnial Forest|1023|ARPH|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||All face-up "Arachnial" monsters on your side of the field gain 300 Atk. Once per turn, when an "Arachnial" monster is added to your hand, activate one of these effects: -You can pay 500 life points, special summon that monster to your side of the field, you cannot add an "Arachnial" monster to your hand by that card's effect. -Discard that card and 1 other card in your hand, destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. -Place that card on the top of your deck to Add 1 "Arachnial" monster from your deck to your hand. It cannot be the same card as you addad to your deck.|

|Arachnial Cannon|1024|ARPH|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||The equipped monster gains 500 Atk. When this card is sent to the graveyard, add 1 "Arachnial" monster from your deck to your hand.|

|Arachnial Egg|1025|ARPH|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, when an "arachnial" monster is added to you hand from your deck, you can special summon that monster to your side of the field. It cannot attack, it cannot be tributed for a tribute summon, It's effect is negated and is destroyed at the end phase.|

|Spider's Web|1026|ARPH|Trap Card|Trap|||||When your opponent attacks 1 insect-type monster on your side of the field, select one monster on your opponents side of the field, that monster's effect is negated and cannot attack.|

tested this on yvd, pulled out the boss monster, damais first turn, first game. f'ing crazy. but i like it. what do you think?

Dunno about the nerf but beatsticks can run over trapdoor now and the one search per turn limits it.

Last edited by Daman on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute little spiders 255l4t3
Mr. Volcano
Mr. Volcano

Back to top Go down

Cute little spiders Empty Re: Cute little spiders

Post by AsianGuy1137 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:16 pm

This isn't going to be as constructive as you might like, but...

|Trapdoor Arachnial|1013|ARPH|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1000|2000|When this card is flip summoned, return 1 monster on your opponents side of the field to the owner's deck and Add 1 WIND "Arcachnial" from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, during your end phase you can flip this monster into face down defence position.|
Wait... so it spins to deck AND recruits? And the likelihood of it getting run over when it's first set is small with its 2000 DEF. This card is better than any other lvl 4 monster in the ENTIRE game. Broken, needs a major nerf. Instead of spinning, consider it bouncing.

As for the rest of the archetype.. well there's WAY too many searchers. Most archetypes have 1, maybe 2 max through different methods that require specific actions (sometimes costs). So far, it seems like at least half of them can search upon summon, like Gadgets but so much more flexible. I think you should limit the effects to either search-focused or remove most of the searching and give them more toolbox-like effects. And the boss monsters, they all have reasonable effects, but the inherent brokenness of the archetype in terms of advantage it can generate just makes them OP'd.

Remember kids, homework fights illiteracy, and fighting illiteracy prevents people from joining gangs and committing crimes. Ergo, doing homework makes you Batman. This, my friends, is the Batman Theorem of Vector Calculus.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Yep, agree with mr. asian. There's just too much toolboxing, and every card generates advantage.

Also Black Widow Arachnial is crazy SS lockdown. 1700 ATK and only for your opponent too.

If the effects, stats and toolboxing are toned down (mostly toolboxing, to a lesser the stats) they could be balanced.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Volcano on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:46 am

Yeah... didn't really think it through much :\ ill probably change them now.

well i edited it now so i think it's less stupid now.

Cute little spiders 255l4t3
Mr. Volcano
Mr. Volcano

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 am

1700 ATK and only for your opponent too

Okay....2000 - 1800 is high, yes. But 1700? This fear of a power-creep is getting way too invasive on the card design. Does EVERYTHING have to be 1600 and lower? 1700 IS REASONABLE, okay? That kind of an ATK isn't even a problem, regardless of anything I can think of. Sniping at cards for having 1700 now, is starting to get out of hand. It was fine when there was a flood of 1850-1900-2000 whatevers, but 1700 is 200 below the effective Beatstick standard and there's no real reason to complain about it with how it's effect is now.

Yes, respecting the ATK/EF Status Quo is helpful to balance out cards and prevent 1900 ATK Lumina Hybrids or 1850 ATK Diamond Dude cards getting in, but strangely, I am starting to wonder if all of us are on the same standards when it comes to stating "This card is OP" when it comes to such a card.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:49 am

Let me rephrase: 1700 ATK with a continuous effect that prevents your opponent from SS'ing and searches a monster when summoned is too much.

That's my opinion. You see ATK/EF relations as something that only matters in the 1800 - 2000 ATK range - I think it matters down to even 1000.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Seattleite wrote:Let me rephrase: 1700 ATK with a continuous effect that prevents your opponent from SS'ing and searches a monster when summoned is too much.

That's my opinion. You see ATK/EF relations as something that only matters in the 1800 - 2000 ATK range - I think it matters down to even 1000.
TBH between this and everything else Sea has said I honestly don't need to post because he's said everything I was going to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum