GANDALF HAS FALLEN AND CANNOT GET UP! ALL GANDALFS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT

Go down

GANDALF HAS FALLEN AND CANNOT GET UP! ALL GANDALFS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT Empty GANDALF HAS FALLEN AND CANNOT GET UP! ALL GANDALFS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT

Post by Anime Girl References on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 pm

|Odder Marauder Fodder|001|TRVC|Trap Card|Trap|Normal||||Negate the attack of an opponent's monster. The attacking monster becomes a Continuous Trap Card with the effect "This card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase of it's controller's next turn." and is moved to an opponent's unoccupied Spell/Trap Card Zone of your choice. It is still treated as a Continuous Trap Card and not a Monster card while in the Graveyard.|

It's like a Sakuretsu Armor, except it actually negates attacks. And turns the attacking monster into a Continuous Trap Card instead. And forces it to take a space in an S/T zone. And keeps it a Continuous Trap Card...so you can't even remove it from the grave to fix it.

If there is no open space for said card, then this card doesn't work. Which kind of sucks but hey, at least if a card like Goyo Guardian attacks, you can flip this, turn him into a Trap card with a shitty effect and never see him again until the next duel. BECAUSE HE'S A MUTHA FUCKEN TRAP CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

|Inverted Elegy|001|TRVC|Trap Card|Trap|Continuous||||If this card is face-up on your side of the field when your Life Points are reduced to 0, banish this card and increase your Life Points to 2000. Only 1 "Inverted Elegy" can be face-up on your side of the field.|

So like, your opponent's about to bust your shit in with a direct hit of 2400 damage, and you are one turn away from winning.

"SHIT NIGGA WHAT DO I DO?"

Bitch, use this card. Flip it up for when you are about to die and boom, you go from 0 to 2000 and can hold on for a little longer. It can even be a face-up safeguard to prepare for things that you aren't expecting, or draw your opponent's resources into killing it. Although it's not going to work all the time and 2000 isn't that much.

|Siren's Choir|001|TRVC|Trap Card|Trap|Counter||||Discard 1 card. Negate the Summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it. During the End Phase, if the discarded card was a Monster card, Special Summon the discarded monster to your side of the field.|

I liked Horn of Heaven. Horn of Heaven sucked. so I made a better version.

|Into the Black|001|TRVC|Spell Card|Spell|Normal||||Banish 1 face-up FIRE Monster with 1500 ATK or higher you control. Special Summon 1 banished DARK Monster with 1500 ATK or higher that you or your opponent owns, to your side of the field.|

Unwarranted amounts of FIRE and DARK Support. Because while playing with itsy bitsy baby monsters is fun, perhaps Gears for the Biggies should be used.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

GANDALF HAS FALLEN AND CANNOT GET UP! ALL GANDALFS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT Empty Re: GANDALF HAS FALLEN AND CANNOT GET UP! ALL GANDALFS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 am

>:<

card stealer
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

GANDALF HAS FALLEN AND CANNOT GET UP! ALL GANDALFS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT Empty Re: GANDALF HAS FALLEN AND CANNOT GET UP! ALL GANDALFS SHOULD HAVE LIFE ALERT

Post by Anime Girl References on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Tungsten Butterfly wrote:>:<

card stealer

it's not stealing, it's treasure hunting.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:37 am

Odder Marauder Fodder is a fun card and a fun alliteration. I have a soft spot for that kind of stuff.

Inverted Elegy is actually, for one of the first times I've seen in my life, a fair anti-lose card.

Siren's Choir is fun in monster mash, but may be too powerful in monster mash. Dump Lv8 something, negate any summon without losing field advantage, you know

Into the Black makes FIRE and DARK decks exist. Kind of. More support is needed for dual attributes. But why the ATK minimum?

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:26 am

Seattleite wrote:Odder Marauder Fodder is a fun card and a fun alliteration. I have a soft spot for that kind of stuff.

Inverted Elegy is actually, for one of the first times I've seen in my life, a fair anti-lose card.

Siren's Choir is fun in monster mash, but may be too powerful in monster mash. Dump Lv8 something, negate any summon without losing field advantage, you know

Into the Black makes FIRE and DARK decks exist. Kind of. More support is needed for dual attributes. But why the ATK minimum?
Limits the amount of tuners and double-fetchers (1500 and less targeters) that can be fetched with said effect.

Siren's Choir: I have noticed that most of the more profound level 8s that can be dropped and SS'd from the Grave with this card don't have very many profound effects and it kind of evens out the tribute summon cost either way. Not only that some of them have Tribute Summon related effects so SSing would get them out faster but wouldn't catch their effect either.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum