Deciding on Cards to submit Next Set...

Go down

Deciding on Cards to submit Next Set... Empty Deciding on Cards to submit Next Set...

Post by DIGITAL on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:40 pm

So i have a crap load of cards i would love to submit, im not sure which ones to choose though, help me order them from your guy's most wanted to least wanted?

Megazord:
|Robotic Comander Megazord|0|dtw|Machine|Dark/Ritual/effect|8||3100|3500|This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual spell card, "Dwan of a New Age". When this card is Ritual Summoned draw a card. If it is a Dinosaur type monster remove it from play and draw until you have a hand of 7 cards. If you did not draw a Machine-Type monster discard your entire hand. Once per turn you can Special Summon one Banished Dinosaur or Machine-Type monster.|

|Dawn of a New Age|0|dtw|Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Robotic Comander Megazord". Tribute atleast one Machine type monster and Dinosuar type monsters whos level is equal to or greater than 8. Then remove one Machine type monster in the graveyard from play.|

Random:
|Thunder Cloud||XXXX|Thunder/Effect|Wind|2||0|0|FLIP: (This card can be flipped face up as a result of a card effect) select one Trap Card in your deck and reveal it to your opponent, this cards activation is considered the activation of the selected Trap Card, Banish the selected trap card. After the Trap Cards effect resolves, this card is shuffled back into your deck.|

|Shock Rush||XXXX|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate this card when your opponent Special Summons a monster from their Extra Deck, select one monster from your Deck with an equal or less ATK and the Special Summoned monster. Your opponent declares one Monster Type and if it is the type of the selected monster, your opponent can special summon another monster, if the declared type is incorrect, your opponent must tribute one monster and you special summon the selected monster.|

|Lightning Defense||XXXX|Trap Card|Trap|||||When you would recieve 2000 or less damage, you can send 3 or less monster from your deck to the graveyard whos ATK is equal to the total damage you would recieve and the damage is negated.|

|Guardian of the Forest|0||Fairy|Earth/Synchro/spirit|5||2000|2500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuners-This card returns to the extra deck during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Synchro Summoned, or flipped face-up. While this card is face up on the field, EARTH monsters cannot be selected as the target of an effect. When this card is removed from the field, special summon 2 level 4 or lower Plant type Monsters from your Graveyard.|

|Essence Archfiend|0|LCCG|Fiend|Dark|4||1800|0|When you have 2 or more Banished "Essence" monsters and draw this card, you can reveal it to Special Summon it. When this card is Special Summoned, if you have 2 or more Banished "Essence" Monsters, you can Banish 1 "Essence" card from your Deck or Graveyard.|

|Heavy Hearted Martyr|0|LCCG||Spell||Equip|||This card can only be Equipped to a DARK or LIGHT attribute monster. The equipped Monster gains 500 ATK for every card removed from play. During either player's Damage Step, when the equipped monster battles, you can unequip this card, and remove it from play, to have your opponents monster lose ATK equal to the ATK of the Equipped monster, until the End Phase.|

|Justice Grip|0|||Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, select one monster you control. If the selected card battles a non-DARK monster: Destroy that monster immediately (without damage calculation), then Banish the selected monster.|

|Down Pour||XXXX|Spell Card|Continuous Spell Card|||||After damage calculations on a turn that your opponent dealt damage to your life points, all of your opponenet monsters that attack you that turn are flipped into Faceup defense position.|

|Ripping Tide||XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate this card while your opponent controls two or more face up defense position monsters. Your opponent loses x1000 lifepoints foe each face up defense position monster they control.|

|Bubble Encasing||XXXX|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select a monster your opponent controls, it is changed to a Level 0 WATER monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF until the end phase.|

|Backwash||XXXX|Spell Card|Continouos Spell|||||If your opponent tributes a WATER monster for a Summon, your opponent recieves x500 damage for the level of the summoned monster.|

|Bubble Blower||XXXX|Sea-Serpent/Effect|WATER|2||200|300|When your opponent special Summons a monster, the selected monster is changed to a Level 0 WATER monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF until the end phase.|

Dinosaur Cards:
|Blue Tyranno|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Water|7||2500|2000|This card can attack your opponent directly on a turn you Tribute Summoned a Dinosaur-Type monster.|

|Hard Roc Egg|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is tributed for a Tribute Summon of a Dinosaur-Type monster, select one level 4 or lower tuner Dinosaur-Type monster from your deck and Special Summon it.|

|Evolving Elasias|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Wind|6||2400|0|If one of the tributes for the Tribute Summon of this monster are a Dinosaur-Type monster: You can Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your hand.|

|Head Rushed Reptar|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Fire|6||2200|1600|This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a Dinosaur-Type Monster. When this card is Tribute Summoned, add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster from your Deck, except "Head Rushed Reptar".|

|Guardian Driceratops|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Earth|5||2500|1000|This card can only be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned when there is a Dinosaur-Type Synchro monster on your side of the field. If this is the only card in your hand, you can Special Summon it. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Tribute Summon as many times as possible during your turn.|

|Inspiring Herra|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Earth|6||2300|1500|When a Defense Position Dinosaur-Type monster you control, except "Inspiring Herra", is tributed for a Tribute Summon, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard.|

|Jurassic Titano|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Dark|9||3000|2800|This card cannot be Special Summoned. While face-up on the field, this card cannot be targeted by the effects of Traps or Effect Monsters. If a Dinosaur-Type monster with 1700 or less ATK is tributed for a Tribute-Summon, this card gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase.|

|Ancient Beast Triceratops|0|dino|Dinosaur/Effect|Light|8||2700|1400|You can Tribute Summon this card in face-up Attack Position by Tributing 1 Dinosaur-Type monster. If you tribute only 2 Dinosaur-Type monsters for this cards Tribute Summon, you can special summon as many level 3 or lower Dinosaur-Type monsters from your Graveyard as possible. If you tribute 3 Dinosaur-type monsters for this cards Tribute Summon, increase this cards ATK by 500 every time a players Summons a monster.|

|Tyranno Chaos Queen||XXXX|Dinosaur/Synchro/Effect|Dark|6||2300|1200|1 Tuner + 2 or more non Tuner Dinosaur-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can Banish one LIGHT or DARK Dinosaur-type Monster from your Graveyard to special summon one LIGHT or DARK Dinosaur-type Monster from your hand.|

|Shocking Verceraptor||XXXX|Dinosaur/Synchro/Effect|Light|7||2100|2900|1 Tuner + 2 or more non Tuner Dinosaur-Type monsters. When your opponet summons a monster, select one card in your graveyard. Unless your opponent reveals one card of the same type of the selected card from their hand, destroy the summoned monster.|
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Deciding on Cards to submit Next Set... Empty Re: Deciding on Cards to submit Next Set...

Post by Ash on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:46 pm

holy shit you can + so much off megazord it's not even funny
thankfully i don't think we have anything that topdecks apart from warden of the oni - which only works on fiends.
majority of the time it'll only grab 1 draw, but the ability to draw 7 seems very excessive.

dawn looks ok, but is it meant to take a machine AND a dino, or machine OR dino?

thunder cloud looks fun as hell. i don't get the first bit, but i guess it would flip itself and activate its effect if targeted by a card effect. y/n?

shock rush seems like an odd last turn kind of card. but, i think it might be fine.

situationally triggered trap triple foolish is balanced imo

guardian of the forest looks ok, but you understand that it's effect won't trigger when it returns to the extra deck right?

essence archfiend is fine imo

martyr seems like unnecessary chaos support, and that's not exactly something i want to see get too supported here. even so, i'd say it would be balanced if it only gained for monsters, otherwise i'd make a reason to slap a light/dark in interdimensionals for the sole reason it would give me a huge beater

i'm guessing justice grip works during opponents turn too? i think it's fine

down pour seems weird, it's probably the kind of thing i'd expect sea to use somehow. fine

ripping tide looks cute with downpour and could be some pretty legit burn. decent card

bubble cards are still cool

blue tyranno = black tyranno, still not sure it's worth the investment for summoning if all you get out of it is a direct attack

hard roc egg = miracle jurassic egg?
cool card and cool tutor, turns a glyphosaurus into dragon of life/dark doom, or plesio into a lv7 + a draw. cool beans

eliasis is evolsaur elias, idg how i didn't see that before. would most likely be used in a build that would focus on 1-tributes, as glyphosaurus adds just a bit more beef and field control.

reptar = that one gladiator beast? spartacus maybe? i honestly think it is incredibly cool for dinosaurs, can grab honor tax or reign of the ancients depending on build, as well as being downright awesome.

i have no idea what driceratops is meant to be. all i know is that it would be hilarious with primordisaur shenanigans, but that would require set-up and stuff and most likely not be consistent :T

inspiring herra = jurrac herra, and i think there could be some sort of rank 6 xyz spam potential here Surprised
provides an alternative card to ditch than infansaurus/primordisaur/snake of the mayans

jurassic titano = jurrac titano, and that sort of effect is what a boss needs at the moment - dodge curses or whatever it is your opponent might throw at you, although still susceptible to extortion/scrap, which might hurt a bit. i don't think you need the 1700 bit, we don't have jurracs here

triceratops = dinobeast
fun card. possible low rank xyz spam - dropping dinobeast alongside a starborn sprite would be good stuff

idk what the 2 synchs are, but i do know that dino's can't really manage level 6/7 synchs very well if it would require 2 non-tuners. decent effects though
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Deciding on Cards to submit Next Set... Empty Re: Deciding on Cards to submit Next Set...

Post by DIGITAL on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm

I plan in making the synch's playable. Thank you ash
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum