Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE

Go down

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE Empty Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 pm

|Victorious March|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. All face-up Normal Non-Gemini Monsters you control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase.|

So Normal Monsters can have a win condition separate from Geminis, because fuck Geminis eating up Normal Monster support.

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE ImagesqtbnANd9GcS_Oi758aC3c3c6izY-I

I DO COCAINE

|Awing Punishment|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The controller of that card draws cards equal to the Level of the destroyed monster.|

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE GotSpeed_Mirai_Nikki_-_02__199DC994

IS MAKING YOUR OPPONENT DRAW 8 CARDS AFTER KILLING THEIR SYNCHRO A DRAW BACK? WELLLLL IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THEY DRAW HUHHUHUHUH

|Earthgrind Clout|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 2 EARTH Monsters on your side of the field. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined original DEF of the two destroyed monsters. During the End Phase, banish this card in your Graveyard to send 1 "Earthgrind Clout" in your deck to the top of your deck.|

YO DAWG I HERD U LIEK RUNNING GIANT SOLDIER OF STONE SO I WAS ALL LIKE G2H BRO

|Tetraruin|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Banish an EARTH monster, FIRE monster, WATER monster and WIND monster in your Graveyard. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.|

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE 1312543361697
BY RUNNING MORE THAN ONE ATTRIBUTE YOU SON OF A BETCH

|Frostfire Prayer|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. If there is both a FIRE and a WATER monster amongst the revealed cards, Special Summon them to your side of the field. Send the rest of the cards to the bottom of your deck.|

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE Osakawalkingchair
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE Empty Re: Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE

Post by Ash on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Victorious March|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Pay 1000 Life Points. All face-up Normal Non-Gemini Monsters you control gain 1000 ATK until the End Phase.|

So Normal Monsters can have a win condition separate from Geminis, because fuck Geminis eating up Normal Monster support.

but, like, that's kinda crap and not really a win condition at all Neutral

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE ImagesqtbnANd9GcS_Oi758aC3c3c6izY-I

I DO COCAINE

make it go away Sad

|Awing Punishment|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The controller of that card draws cards equal to the Level of the destroyed monster.|

but it gives opponent so much advantage, so my reply is i don't know if serious

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE GotSpeed_Mirai_Nikki_-_02__199DC994

IS MAKING YOUR OPPONENT DRAW 8 CARDS AFTER KILLING THEIR SYNCHRO A DRAW BACK? WELLLLL IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THEY DRAW HUHHUHUHUH

but what if they draw space turtle I:

|Earthgrind Clout|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Destroy 2 EARTH Monsters on your side of the field. Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined original DEF of the two destroyed monsters. During the End Phase, banish this card in your Graveyard to send 1 "Earthgrind Clout" in your deck to the top of your deck.|

dat's like -3 for really shitty burn tho

YO DAWG I HERD U LIEK RUNNING GIANT SOLDIER OF STONE SO I WAS ALL LIKE G2H BRO

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE Xzibit-happy

|Tetraruin|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Banish an EARTH monster, FIRE monster, WATER monster and WIND monster in your Graveyard. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.|

i can probably do this so it might actually be kinda ok but also not

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE 1312543361697

blasphemy

|Frostfire Prayer|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. If there is both a FIRE and a WATER monster amongst the revealed cards, Special Summon them to your side of the field. Send the rest of the cards to the bottom of your deck.|

that seems inconsistent but lulzy to pull off.

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE Osakawalkingchair

/ok

lulz were had
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE Empty Re: Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE ImagesqtbnANd9GcR7rGj0aUM1qz_2iYiu6

DAMN IT I suck at making balanced cards. How do I make balanced cards without making them SUCK?

Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:11 pm

[quote="Darkest Hour"]

Murderface! Smile

And lovely Mill and Anti-Xyz support Wink

DEFENSIVE BURNNN D<

Orb of manifest and Rainbow eel are both my cards! you must love me!

cyclops
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:Ma name's Darkest Hour and I DO COCAIIIIIIIIINE ImagesqtbnANd9GcR7rGj0aUM1qz_2iYiu6

DAMN IT I suck at making balanced cards. How do I make balanced cards without making them SUCK?

Victorious March could be a Quick-Play.

Awing Punishment could be half of the level. Or, if we wanted deckout support, give an option for either half the level or the level.

Earthgrind Clout could be "up to 2 EARTH", or even add "on either side of the field" for lulz. End Phase effect could be optional.

Tetraruin could be "Activate when you have an EARTH, WIND.... in your Graveyard", and make them banish 2 of the monsters instead of all 4.

Frostfire Prayer could be top 4.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 am

|Star Crusher|0|DURR|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Select any number of face-up monsters on the field. They become Level 0 until the End Phase.|

For like, if you wanted to Synchro, but there were a couple monsters with bad levels that were getting in the way, but you still needed them, you could be all like "I'm using you as Material but your level isn't going to ruin this for me."

Or like, if something affected Level Stars, you could wipe them off the field for a turn.

Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum