LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transcendent Temperance

2 posters

Go down

Transcendent Temperance Empty Transcendent Temperance

Post by AsianGuy1137 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Control decks have always been my favorite, and when I started going through the cards on here, I almost jizzed over the variety of control cards available. I'm still new to the game (haven't even had a first real duel yet) so my choices might be awkward or just plain bad. If this happens to be the case, don't make fun of me.

-| Monsters |-
- 20 -
3| Thunder Baboon
3| Tactical Sniper
3| Chaos Dragon
3| Pyrespike Dolphin
3| Dreadcaster
3| Eccentric Electron
2| Illustrium Dreamrazor Psion

-| Spells |-
- 5 -
3| Scrap Liquidation
2| Scrap Destruction

-| Traps |-
- 15 -
3| Hostile Negotiation
3| Transcending Curse of the Exploding Heart
3| Transcending Curse of Armor Leprosy
2| Transcending Curse of Forced Slumber
2| Psychosis
2| Psycrush

I love the Transcending Curse traps. They're almost like Gadgets in trap form. Honestly some of the most broken traps I've seen in a while. I wanted to see if I can fit in a Deep Chaos Dragon since most of my monster lineup is LIGHT/DARK. Wasn't too sure about spells. Those seemed like staples, but there are probably several others I just haven't discovered yet. As for the traps, I was thinking of substituing negotiation with Acid Spark instead, but I'm still not sure how fast LP get depleted in this game since a lot of cards seem to focus on restoring/burning LP and increasing ATK. I'm not sure what other defensive traps to use. Have Scrap Confusion sided since Tributing seems quite prevalent in this game, which is good as opposed to monarchs being pretty much the only tributed monsters in the OCG. Again, any suggestions are appreciated. So are explanations. Thank you for your time.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Transcendent Temperance Empty Re: Transcendent Temperance

Post by Ash Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:04 pm

I'd perhaps try Nox Exploiters over Psion, being a hand-trap that avoids the large amount of monster removal. Purely a preference thing though (I made Nox Exploiter Razz).

I feel that with the easy Chaos fuel then available, you could remove 1 Sniper and 2 Dolphin for 2 Deep Chaos and a Depraved Extortion. I'd also swap 2 Scrap Liquidation for 2 Splitting Cut, as I'd rather pay the Life Points to hit something I'm sure of, rather than see my opponent choose something chainable.

Lastly, I'd perhaps side the 2 Psychosis for 2 Twisters of Rejection, on the basis that you'll be negating a good deal of Special Summons, and the fact that it must be activated during your opponents End Phase increases the chances of it getting destroyed before you can make use of it.

Do you have an Extra Deck built yet?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely make those adjustments. My extra deck consist of the only 2 XYZ monsters that are usable - Gadgetron and the XYZ requiring 3 Level 4 monsters.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:00 pm

You can still use Gunmetal Gatling (another Rank 4 Xyz), it's requirements are generic and it gives a draw for a detach.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum