LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lacuna Syr (Collab with TB)

3 posters

Go down

Lacuna Syr (Collab with TB) Empty Lacuna Syr (Collab with TB)

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:57 am

Lacuna Syr Ultire
Level 3
FIRE
Fairy/Effect
ATK/1400
DEF/1950
Discard this card from your hand and declare a Type & Attribute. Until your opponent's next End Phase, all monsters in both player's Graveyards and sides of the field are treated as the declared Type and Attribute until your opponent's next End Phase.

Lacuna Syr Ploxi
Level 4
FIRE
Fairy/Effect
ATK/1100
DEF/2000
Once per turn, you can pay Life Points in multiples of 100 to increase a selected face-up Monster's Level Stars by 1 x the wagered Life Points. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Level 11 and higher monsters are sent to the Graveyard.

Lacuna Syr Nihila
Level 1
FIRE
Fairy/Effect
ATK/300
DEF/300
Once per turn, you can force the Special Summon of all monsters in your opponent's hand in face-up Attack Position. If a monster in your opponent's hand cannot be Special Summoned, it is unaffected. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 700 for each monster summoned this way until the End Phase.

(She's supposed to post the half she made but I think she lost the link to this site again. :y)
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Lacuna Syr (Collab with TB) Empty Re: Lacuna Syr (Collab with TB)

Post by Seattleite Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 am

reminded me of Lacuna Coil xP

Darkest Hour wrote:Lacuna Syr Ultire
Level 3
FIRE
Fairy/Effect
ATK/1400
DEF/1950
Discard this card from your hand and declare a Type & Attribute. Until your opponent's next End Phase, all monsters in both player's Graveyards and sides of the field are treated as the declared Type and Attribute until your opponent's next End Phase.
Interesting. Is this during opponent's turn too? Very good stopping power for attribute or type based decks and useful for other things as well

Lacuna Syr Ploxi
Level 4
FIRE
Fairy/Effect
ATK/1100
DEF/2000
Once per turn, you can pay Life Points in multiples of 100 to increase a selected face-up Monster's Level Stars by 1 x the wagered Life Points. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Level 11 and higher monsters are sent to the Graveyard.
Very creative, kind of like a "push over the edge" effect. But "wagered" feels like weird OCG to me

Lacuna Syr Nihila
Level 1
FIRE
Fairy/Effect
ATK/300
DEF/300
Once per turn, you can force the Special Summon of all monsters in your opponent's hand in face-up Attack Position. If a monster in your opponent's hand cannot be Special Summoned, it is unaffected. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 700 for each monster summoned this way until the End Phase.
Very Happy I like the effect, and the more i think about it the more it seems pretty balanced, provided we don't have some sort of Lightning Vortex-ish card floating around.

(She's supposed to post the half she made but I think she lost the link to this site again. :y)

D:

Also I'm wondering how these all tie in as an archetype, other than the names Surprised
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 am

Lacuna Syr Mituni
Level 1
Fairy/Effect
FIRE
ATK/0
DEF/2000
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Life Points cannot be decreased, and both players cannot take Battle Damage or Effect Damage. Paying costs to activate or sustain effects do not apply to this effect.

Lacuna Syr Ardent-Hearted Savior
Level 3
FIRE
ATK/1200
DEF/1200
If your Life Points would reach 0 this turn, you can banish this card in your Graveyard to negate all damage you would take this turn, and increase your Life Points until they reach 2000. Increase the amount of Life Points you increase to by this effect by 500 for each "Lacuna Syr" monster you have in your Graveyard. You can only activate the effect of "Lacuna Syr Norima" 3 times a Match.

yes finally I got it done

sowwy
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:21 am

Name change? Pfff
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum