Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on

Go down

Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on Empty Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on

Post by Aquamarius on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:20 am

Giant Tuna
Giant Tuna:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555e
|Giant Tuna|0|WWTH|Fish|Water|4||1600|400|When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon "Tuna Tokens" (Fish-Type, WATER, Level 4, ATK 1600, DEF 400) up to the amount of monsters your opponent controls. They are destroyed during the End Phase.|
Eldritchfish
Eldritchfish:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555
|Eldritchfish|0|WWTH|Fish|Dark|8||3200|2800|You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 2 Fish-Type monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If you do, Fish-Type monsters you control cannot attack this turn.|
Caffeine-Induced Grasshopper
Caffeine-Induced Grasshopper:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555w
|Caffeine-Induced Grasshopper|0|WWTH|Insect|Light|3||900|800|You can shuffle this face-up card into the owner's Deck to draw 1 card. If you activate this effect, you can discard 1 Insect-Type monster to draw 1 more card. If you control another face-up "Caffeine-Induced Grasshopper", you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card. Only 1 Spell or Trap card can be destroyed with the effect of Caffeine-Induced Grasshopper per turn.|
Cockroachwurm
Cockroackwurm:
|Cockroachwurm|0|WWTH|Insect|Earth|4||1400|1800|If you control a face-up Insect-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.|
Dreadfiend Ninja Spider
Dreadfiend Ninja Spider:
|Dreadfiend Ninja Spider|0|WWTH|Insect|Dark|5||1800|800|You can Special Summon this card from your hand by destroying 1 face-up monster with 1400 or less ATK. Once per turn, you can negate the Normal Summon of a monster with 1400 or less ATK, and destroy it.|
Giant Mutant Rat
Giant Mutant Rat:
|Giant Mutant Rat|0|WWTH|Beast|Earth|3||400|1800|If you control a face-up Insect-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you did not Normal Summon this turn, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Insect-Type monster from your Graveyard. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon any amount of Level 4 or lower monsters of the same name from your hand.|
Insect Reproduction
Insect Reproduction:
|Insect Reproduction|0|WWTH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Return 1 face-up Insect-Type monster you control to the owner's hand. Then add up to 2 cards of the same name as the returned monster from your Deck, Graveyard, or field to your hand.|
Sabertooth Mantis
Sabertooth Mantis:
|Sabertooth Mantis|0|WWTH|Insect|Earth|4||1600|1700|Once per turn, you can reveal 1 "Sabertooth Mantis" in your hand to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.|
Monsieur Inferno
Monsieur Inferno:
|Monsieur Inferno|0|WWTH|Pyro|Fire|4||1700|1800|When a Pyro-Type monster you control is removed from the field, you can discard this card to Special Summon it back unto the field.|
Pyrokinetic Angel
Pyrokinetic Angel:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555s
|Pyrokinetic Angel|0|WWTH|Pyro|Light|4||2000|1000|When this card attacks or is attacked, draw 1 card. If your opponent has 3 or less cards in their hand, they can discard 1 card to negate the activation of this effect and destroy it. If your opponent has 4 or more cards in their hand, they can discard 2 cards to negate the activation of this cards effect and destroy it.|
Nucleus Sprite
Nucleus Sprite:
|Nucleus Sprite|0|WWTH|Pyro|Fire|2||100|100|While this card is face-up on the field, the effect(s) of all Effect Monsters are negated, except for "Nucleus Sprite". You can discard 1 Monster Card to destroy a monster with less then 1900 ATK attacking this card.|
The Grand Barbeque
The Grand Barbeque:
|The Grand Barbeque|0|WWTH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard any amount of Pyro-Type monsters. Your opponent randomly discards cards equal to the amount of cards you discarded.|
Unbalanced Scales
Unbalanced Scales:
|Unbalanced Scales|0|WWTH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose ATK is equal to it's DEF x2 or whose DEF is equal to it's ATK x2. A monster with 0 ATK/DEF cannot be Special Summoned by this effect.|
Escroc Le Annuleur
Antennae Radar
Summoner Synchron
Trismegistus
EMP Vizor
Mystical King of the Clouds
Raging Rex
Large Mouth Bass
Intense Fissionist
Bounty Hunter
Splash Woman
Electrogeddon
Dreadfiend Recruiter
Tickle Bot
Preacher of Justice
!!!Dragolion, the Mystical Beast
!!!Muse of Lament, Goltraige
!!!Desert Gopher
!!!Dragenus - Fyrekor the Blazing
!!!RT-67 Gadgetron
!!!Pyrokinetic Angel
!!!Aquatic Magician
Bonding
Bonding:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555t
|Bonding|0|WWTH|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only if you control at least 2 monsters. Select 2 monsters you control. They cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Effect Monster's effects. If one of the two selected monsters is removed from the field, destroy the other monster.|
Rebellion
Rebellion:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555g
|Rebellion|0|WWTH|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only in response to an attack from a monster with less than 2000 ATK. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand or Graveyard, then redirect that attack to the Special Summoned monster.|
Knight of the Republic
Knight of the Republic:
|Knight of the Republic|0|WWTH|Warrior|Light|4||1700|1800|When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 or lower non-Tuner monsters from your hand or Graveyard. They cannot be used as a Xyz Material monster. As long as the Special Summoned monsters remain face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed. If this card is removed from the field, banish the Special Summoned monsters.|
Aquatic Apprentice
Aquatic Apprentice:
|Aquatic Apprentice|0|WWTH|Aqua|Water|3||500|800|When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or higher Tuner Monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position.|
Aquatic Magician
Aquatic Magician:
|Aquatic Magician|0|WWTH|Aqua|Water|5||2000|1000|When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, add 1 Level 3 or lower Tuner monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|
Aquamarine Salamander
Aquamarine Salamander:
|Aquamarine Salamander|0|WWTH|Aqua|Water|3|Continuous|1200|1400|When this card is Special Summoned, draw 2 cards, then discard any 1 card.|
Water Vapor
Water Vapor:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555m
|Water Vapor|0|WWTH|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, when an Aqua-Type monster is sent from the field to the graveyard, except by being destroyed, you can draw a card.|
Icebreaker Penguin
Icebreaker Penguin:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555z
|Icebreaker Penguin|0|WWTH|Aqua|Water|4||1600|1100|This card gains 200 ATK for each face-up Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster on the field. You can Tribute 2 Fish or Sea Serpent-Type monsters to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.|
Seabound Dragon
Seabound Dragon:
|Seabound Dragon|0|WWTH|Aqua|Water/Synchro/effect|7||2350|1600|1 Aqua-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters%0AOnce while this card remains face-up on the field, you can lower this card's ATK by 500 to Special Summon 1 Aqua-Type monster from your Graveyard.|
Winged Land Eel
Winged Land Eel:
|Winged Land Eel|0|WWTH|Reptile|Earth|3||800|650|This card's Attribute is also treated as WATER and WIND. During the End PHase of the turn this card was banished, add 1 level 3 or lower monster of the same Type and Attribute from your Deck to your hand, except "Winged Land Eel".|
Space Turtle
Space Turtle:
|Space Turtle|0|WWTH|Aqua|Water|4||1200|2000|When this card is Normal Summoned, banish 1 Aqua-Type monster in your Deck. During the End Phase of the turn this card was sent from field to the Graveyard, except by being destroyed, Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower banished Aqua-Type monster, except "Space Turtle".|
Oceanic Knight
Oceanic Knight:
|Oceanic Knight|0|WWTH|Aqua|Water|4||1850|950|During the End Phase of the turn this card was sent from the field to the Graveyard, Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. This effect can only be activated once per duel.|
Opinions please!

Last edited by Aquamarius on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:50 am; edited 20 times in total
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on Empty Re: Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on

Post by Seattleite on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:45 am

Giant Tuna - Tank goodness it can't be used with xyz's. Still, might be a little strong with tribute summons or right before you do a field nuke (if that's possible =P) Oh well, we'll see
Eldrichfish - Too much destruction for such an easy summon requirement & powerful monster, fish swarm like crazy. Maybe consider making it 1 card per turn or tributing 3 fish monsters.
Grasshopper - Creative and I love it. Some people might think it's underpowered but I see the combo with Vermin Raiser.
Cockroachworm - Is alright.
Ninja Spider - Very cool. And creative, not many people would think of putting in anti-weenie. This usually is also anti-synchro if you count all the weak tuners.
Giant Mutant Rat- Also very good
Insect Reproduction - Eeehhh, I'm kinda scared of this one + Cockroachworm.
Sabertooth Mantis- Nice work with the same name stuff. And I see how important Insect Reproduction is for the deck, but I still just watch out for it + Cockroachworm.
Monsieur Inferno - All Purpose Pyro Boss monster support. Alright.
Nucleus Sprite - A small monster that holds its own. Pyro decks will definitely need Lava Stream, then this card is awesome =D
The Grand Barbeque - Very interesting effect, this allows you to take away hand advantage while keeping possible field advantage with Flame Bug. A nice use for it.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on Empty Re: Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on

Post by Ash on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 am

Aquamarius wrote:Giant Tuna
Spoiler:
Cards I plan to submit that I need opinions on 381555e

Mmk, I guess.

Eldritchfish
Spoiler:

That is one big fish. I think it's just about balanced.

Caffeine-Induced Grasshopper
Caffeine-Induced Grasshopper:

It's ok.

Cockroachwurm
Cockroackwurm:

I don't really like how easy this SS is. :/

Dreadfiend Ninja Spider
Dreadfiend Ninja Spider:

Didn't we say this would activate during your turn only?

Giant Mutant Rat
Giant Mutant Rat:

Another very easy SS. I'm still not sure on this card, it just can do so much.

Insect Reproduction
Insect Reproduction:

I think it's on the borderline. Like I said, we'll see how it tests.

Sabertooth Mantis
Sabertooth Mantis:

Again, we'll see how this tests.

Monsieur Inferno
Monsieur Inferno:

Pyro's do need the support...

Nucleus Sprite
Nucleus Sprite:

It's an odd one. Fine though.

The Grand Barbeque
The Grand Barbeque:

That's a lot of hand destruction. I'm undecided on this personally.

Unbalanced Scales
Unbalanced Scales:

Ok.

Opinions please!

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 am

Changed Spider, added Angel, Rebellion and Bonding.
EDIT: Added Knight of the Republic, as well as the Roasted Zombie Overlord duo.
EDIT2: Changed Roasted duo into a WATER/Aqua duo going by the names of Aquatic Magician/Apprentice
EDIT3: Added Aquamarine Salamander and Water Vapor.
EDIT4: Added Icebreaker Penguin and Seabound Dragon
EDIT5: Added Winged Land Eel, Space Turtle and Oceanic Knight. This was Cave Johnson, we're done here.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum