LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Support

2 posters

Go down

Counter Support Empty Counter Support

Post by Tempest of Reach Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:03 am

My generic support cards for those cards that use counters!

Counters of Sacrifice
[Spell][Normal]
Select one card on the field which can gain counters through its own effect. Pay Life Points in multiples off 500 (Up to 2000) and add a counter mentioned in its effect to that card for each multiple off 500 paid.

Counters = Power
[Spell][Equip]
This card can only be equipped to a monster which can gain counters through its own effect. Increase its ATK by 200 per Counter mentioned in its effect on it.

Counters of Life!
[Spell][Quick-Play]
Select one monster with counters on it. Tribute it and gain 300 Life points for each counter on it.

Counters of Pain
[Trap][Normal]
Active only when a monster with counters on it is destroyed. Inflict 300 damage per counter on the destroyed monster to your opponent.

Shield of Counters
[Spell][Equip]
You can only equip this card to a monster that can gain counters through its own effect. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, you can remove three counters mentioned in its effect from it instead.

Counter Manic!
[LV4][Light] ?/?
[Spellcaster/Effect]
The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the number of counters on the field - excluding Speed Counters - x 300 points.

Tempest of Reach

Back to top Go down

Counter Support Empty Re: Counter Support

Post by Seattleite Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 pm

BOLD NEON BLUE WILL HURT YOUR EYESSS

Tempest of Reach wrote:My generic support cards for those cards that use counters!

Counters of Sacrifice
[Spell][Normal]
Select one card on the field which can gain counters through its own effect. Pay Life Points in multiples off 500 (Up to 2000) and add a counter mentioned in its effect to that card for each multiple off 500 paid.
I don't have good enough memory to know what this card can be used with.. lol... but it looks nice

Counters = Power
[Spell][Equip]
This card can only be equipped to a monster which can gain counters through its own effect. Increase its ATK by 200 per Counter mentioned in its effect on it.
It would probably be very weak, i'd take out the "which can gain counters through its own effect" portion if I were you. Cause really, even if it included other effects, it still wouldn't amount to too much to worry about.

Counters of Life!
[Spell][Quick-Play]
Select one monster with counters on it. Tribute it and gain 300 Life points for each counter on it.
Nice for some cards. Does this include your opponent's monsters?

Counters of Pain
[Trap][Normal]
Active only when a monster with counters on it is destroyed. Inflict 300 damage per counter on the destroyed monster to your opponent.
Cool, counter burn =D

Shield of Counters
[Spell][Equip]
You can only equip this card to a monster that can gain counters through its own effect. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, you can remove three counters mentioned in its effect from it instead.
Again, same thing I said about Counters = Power. Unless you know an LCCG card (or TCG for that matter) that can massively accumulate counters on other monsters.

Counter Manic!
[LV4][Light] ?/?
[Spellcaster/Effect]
The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the number of counters on the field - excluding Speed Counters - x 300 points. Nice. Makes a good addition. But since you said "Speed Counters", next time when you post a set could you say whether you plan to submit this to LCCG or not? Just so I know what standard we're going by.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest of Reach Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:40 pm

'Nice for some cards. Does this include your opponent's monsters?'

No. Defiantly no. When it says tribute its always your own monsters only unless it says otherwise.

'Again, same thing I said about Counters = Power. Unless you know an LCCG card (or TCG for that matter) that can massively accumulate counters on other monsters.' Remember Magical Exemplar? Spell caster that gets two spell counters for every spell card play? The combine with that Field Spell which accumulates Spell Counters and well... you can get quite a shield.

'Nice. Makes a good addition. But since you said "Speed Counters", next time when you post a set could you say whether you plan to submit this to LCCG or not? Just so I know what standard we're going by.' The comment about Speed Counter's can be removed. I do plan for this to be submitted for the CCG, so they can be changed to fit.

Tempest of Reach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum