LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun and Useful cards

3 posters

Go down

Fun and Useful cards Empty Fun and Useful cards

Post by Seattleite Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 am

Gliding Hawk of the Cleansing Flames
Pyro/LIGHT/Lv4/1200/1200
When this card is selected as an attack target, you can tribute this card to negate the attack and increase your Life Points equal to double the attacking monster's ATK.

Ancestral Rite
Ritual Spell card
Select 1 Ritual Monster in your hand. Banish from your Graveyard, a number of Monsters whose Type and Level(s) are equal to the Type and Level of the selected ritual Monster, and Ritual Summon the selected Ritual Monster.

Ceremonial Sprite
Spellcaster/DARK/Lv1/500/300
When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster using a card that requires the Level(s) of the Ritual Material Monster(s) to be Equal to (or greater than) the Level of the Ritual Monster , you can send this card from your Deck to your Graveyard. Decrease the Level required by 1.

(New Ruling: "Ritual Material Monster" is any monster used to indirectly summon a Ritual Monster. This includes Monsters banished by Ancient Ritual and Ancestral Rite.)

Elruia, Femme Fatale
Spellcaster/DARK/Lv4/1400/1400
For each DARK Monster that the Original Owner of this card controls, Increase the ATK of this card by 400 and Decrease the ATK of every other monster you control by 400. If you are the Original Owner of this card, during your Main Phase you may Switch Control of this card to your Opponent.

Murky Water Warning!
Normal Trap Card
Select 1 Face-Up Monster you control. Select 1 Face-Up monster your opponent controls with a higher Level than your selected monster. Until the End Phase, increase the Level of all monsters in your opponent's Hand and Field equal to the Difference between both monster's Levels.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Fun and Useful cards Empty Re: Fun and Useful cards

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:35 am

Seattleite wrote:Gliding Hawk of the Cleansing Flames
Pyro/LIGHT/Lv4/1200/1200
When this card is selected as an attack target, you can tribute this card to negate the attack and increase your Life Points equal to double the attacking monster's ATK.

with ATK in double for to gain LP... though it's dependable, i guess i would need to see some play to come in conclusion of it. if it was a bit much then i would recommend DEF but if it's not then it's fine.

Ancestral Rite
Ritual Spell card
Select 1 Ritual Monster in your hand. Banish from your Graveyard, a number of Monsters whose Type and Level(s) are equal to the Type and Level of the selected ritual Monster, and Ritual Summon the selected Ritual Monster.

Ah like how in TCG they use Djinn as a banish material for ritual, so this less restrictive and it can be targeting any monster your Graveyard instead. I'd run this over Djinn but Djinn have extra bonus effect to give to ritual monster of course.

Ceremonial Sprite
Spellcaster/DARK/Lv1/500/300
When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster using a card that requires the Level(s) of the Ritual Material Monster(s) to be Equal to (or greater than) the Level of the Ritual Monster , you can send this card from your Deck to your Graveyard. Decrease the Level required by 1.

(New Ruling: "Ritual Material Monster" is any monster used to indirectly summon a Ritual Monster. This includes Monsters banished by Ancient Ritual and Ancestral Rite.)

this is not bad, it's deck thinned a bit but it will still be used for your ritual spell cards as well

Elruia, Femme Fatale
Spellcaster/DARK/Lv4/1400/1400
For each DARK Monster that the Original Owner of this card controls, Increase the ATK of this card by 400 and Decrease the ATK of every other monster you control by 400. If you are the Original Owner of this card, during your Main Phase you may Switch Control of this card to your Opponent.

That drawback prolly won't mean much to you but it will benefit you when you switch to the opponent's side but while on your side it can make as a strong beatstick (if you running a lot of DARK monsters that is).

Murky Water Warning!
Normal Trap Card
Select 1 Face-Up Monster you control. Select 1 Face-Up monster your opponent controls with a higher Level than your selected monster. Until the End Phase, increase the Level of all monsters in your opponent's Hand and Field equal to the Difference between both monster's Levels.

This will fked up monsters in their hand that can normal summon while lvl 4 and monsters in either hand or field for synchro summon. it's a nice requirement though.

CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 am

Thanks for the review scheath. For gliding hawk, yeah i was kindof wondering whether that would be ok. But I generally don't like it when low DEF monsters have an advantage, so if it needs to be changed it will probably be Gain LP = ATK and make the requirement "when a monster declares an attack".

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:14 am

Seattleite wrote:Thanks for the review scheath. For gliding hawk, yeah i was kindof wondering whether that would be ok. But I generally don't like it when low DEF monsters have an advantage, so if it needs to be changed it will probably be Gain LP = ATK and make the requirement "when a monster declares an attack".

you can do it that way, i wasn't too sure on the double of the ATK to gain
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 am

Gliding Hawk is fine.

Ancestral Rite seems okay, although the creation of stronger and better Rituals may make this allow them to come out too easily.

Ceremonial Sprite is okay, although a bit lackluster.

Elruia doesn't make very much sense for me.

Murky seems okay.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 am

thanks for reviewing DH. Ancestral Rite was i guess the counterpart to Ancient Ritual, but yes that could be a problem in the future.

Think of Eluria as mostly beneficial if you control it - you can trade in the ATK of other monsters for 1 very high Attacker. If you want to switch control of it to the opponent, it still counts the # of DARK monsters that you control. That way you can lower the ATK of other monsters on the opponent's field for a finishing move or something.

Good the others are Ok.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down