Resolved & Locked

Go down

Resolved & Locked Empty Resolved & Locked

Post by Seattleite on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 pm

After dueling around a little there are some cards that I think are OP'd now. But i've never really been able to get a grasp without dueling with them...

Spiritual Dimension Conversion - For the SS effect, how about "if you control NO monsters"? I don't mind a comeback card but it becomes like a monster reborn for spirits.

Lichwyrm - Destroy 2 cards ---> destroy 1 card? It's still plenty playable with 2500 ATK and being a Zombie and all, and keeps it's basic effect flair but doesn't overwhelm the playing field. The Removal cost is easy in most settings and mostly beneficial anyways.

Depraved Extortion - I know this would go into my huge lecture about 1-for-1's and stuff, and i've had to get used to that now. But with someone running many of these it makes summoning a big monster very dangerous advantage-wise, and I personally don't want a game where all the big monsters need built-in protection or are wiped out in 1 turn. I was thinking Level 4 or lower?

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Resolved & Locked Empty Re: Resolved & Locked

Post by Anime Girl References on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Depraved Extortion is SUPPOSED to hit the big monsters harder than little ones.

It's still plenty playable with 2500 ATK and being a Zombie and all

No it's not. I should know. It cannot combat most fast synchro decks that span fields with plenty of sturdy and numerous cards, and so far its the only zombie with decent removal other than Nightshade, which can only negate destruction and not destroy target cards. Not only that, I made it's attack lower than most Level 8s to begin with solely because I wanted it to have that effect. If it can only destroy 1 card, then I suggest it have 3000 ATK instead. I disagree with nerfing the card in any way.

I personally don't want a game where all the big monsters need built-in protection or are wiped out in 1 turn.

Try using counters? defense? I am sick of going over this over and over again, and everyone keeps ignoring the thread I made to explain this. It's nothing but circles when it comes to making cards. Why tribute Level 4s when there are hundreds of different cards that could be used for that same thing? Limiting it to Level 4 and lowers only makes it far more horrible and not worth running at all except for a one-time-hitter against small cards but it becomes a dead draw when you encounter the larger synchros and Nomi game-winners.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
No it's not. I should know. It cannot combat most fast synchro decks that span fields with plenty of sturdy and numerous cards, and so far its the only zombie with decent removal other than Nightshade, which can only negate destruction and not destroy target cards. Not only that, I made it's attack lower than most Level 8s to begin with solely because I wanted it to have that effect. If it can only destroy 1 card, then I suggest it have 3000 ATK instead. I disagree with nerfing the card in any way.

I was using it too. Please provide examples of the fast synchro decks, because I haven't seen or played against ones with the Magnanimity of what you are describing. My deck didn't need monsters with decent removal - the Spells and Traps did all the talking.

Darkest Hour wrote:
Try using counters? defense? I am sick of going over this over and over again, and everyone keeps ignoring the thread I made to explain this. It's nothing but circles when it comes to making cards. Why tribute Level 4s when there are hundreds of different cards that could be used for that same thing? Limiting it to Level 4 and lowers only makes it far more horrible and not worth running at all except for a one-time-hitter against small cards but it becomes a dead draw when you encounter the larger synchros and Nomi game-winners.

How would you counter or defend against it then? And swarm moar cannot be an answer. Just pretend you aren't running zombies.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum