Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm

|Soul of the Fish|811|ANV1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Remove from play 1 Fish-Type monster you control. Add 2 Fish-Type monsters to your hand.|

Add them from where? Field, Grave, RFG, and Deck???? If so VERY OP'ed

|Ancient Sea Dragon|844|ACRD|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|7||2200|1900|You can Special Summon this card from your hand by selecting 2 face-up Spell or Trap cards.|

I'm confused with this one just because of the effect doesn't clarify anything at all. So it just becomes a free SS by controlling something like a field and any other S/T continous card.....not cool at all.

|Seahorse Knight|848|ACRD|Sea Serpent/Gemini/Effect|Water|4||1600|1500|This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: This card's original ATK becomes 2700.|

Resummon on the second turn for a 2700 ATK WATER Beatstick WTF???

|Deep Benevolence Fairy|862|ACRD|Fairy/Effect|Light|4||1200|800|When this card is destroyed by battle, you can special Summoned Fairy-Type Monsters with 500 ATK or more whose ATKs equal to 1500 ATK or less from your Deck.|

I assume this is just a deck sercher with EXTREAMLY poor wording but I could be wrong

|Skeith, the Terror of Death|865|ACRD|Fairy/Effect|Dark|8||2200|1600|This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. You can special Summon this card from your hand by destroying 2 Fairy-Type monster you control. When this card destroy a monster, increase this card ATK and DEF by 100 times the level of the destroyed monster. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's cards(either by battle or card effect), you can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to special summon this card at the End Phase.|

ok with the last effect SS from where? Hand deck Graveyard RFG??? And yes I understand the part where it has to be destroyed by an opponent's card BUT still clarify pls

|Gravity Laser|878|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your opponent offers monsters they control as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon. You can Synchro Summon a monster from your Extra Deck who can be Synchro Summoned by the Synchro Material monsters your opponent is using. When both you and your opponent Synchro Summon your monster(s) successfully, the opponent(s) Synchro Monster cannot activate their effect(s) or attack this turn.|

ummmmmm.........really how is this even remotely fair?

|Advanced Fusion Art|881|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Send Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard who fulfill that Fusion Monster's requirements and banish 1 card in your hand or on your side of the field, and Fusion Summon a card with the name of the selected Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.|

A better instent Futer Fusion?

|Fusion Foregone|892|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. The Fusion Monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, and is destroyed during the End Phase. Only 1 "Fusion Foregone" can be activated per turn.|

This should have a Lv requirement

|Fusion Redemption|894|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your opponent special summons a monster that is a Fusion Material for a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck. Destroy that monster and discard one of the other fusion materials to Special summon that Fusion Monster. If the Fusion Monster that was special summoned is selected as an attack target, before damage calculations, you can return it back to your extra deck and destroy the attacking monster.|

This card would be the reason why even higher grade then new E-Hero fusions in this CCG would be broke

|Magicians Doll|895|ACRD|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Dark|5||1000|1000|1 Wind Monster + 1 Light Monster. While this card is Face up on the field, Spell or Trap cards that Fusion Summons monsters are not required for Fusion Summoning.|

WTF that is a little much don't yeah think? Hey I have an Idea I'll use MY OPPONENTS MONSTERS INSTEAD OF MY OWN. This card needs Major changes.

ok ALL of the new Fusion support cards from ACRD [yes I'm complaining] aren't even creative. They are just rip off versions of the ritual ones in the TCG that do the Exact same things [more or less]. And most are VERY OP'ed fix them because congrats a Generic Fusion deck is Teir 0.

And why do I have the feeling that this is just the tip of the Ice burg???

Note:I do not wish for people to stop making cards or to stop getting IDEAS from the TCG but is all that needs to be said is think, Would this card if changed like this [for instence the ritual support changed to Fusion support] make several things or it's self broke?

_________________
Because I can
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Posts : 686
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by DIGITAL on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 am

i must admit i did go a little unoriginal... i guess ill go through and Errata all of them, make them more balanced
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Posts : 1067
Join date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Anime Girl References on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 am

I can agree, yes some of these cards need to clarify where they are Special Summoned or added from.

Seahorse Knight's effect does cause a 2700 ATK beatstick, but compared to other things that could happen (Great Maju Garzett for instance) 2 - 1 turns for a 2700 has no general difference than 1st turn synchroing for a monster of that level, and 2700 ATK isn't really much of a problem unless you start off with a bad hand or are running a bad deck with no removal.

Benevolence Fairy does have poor wording though.

Advanced Fusion Art is a better Future Fusion, but the thing that made Future Fusion broke was the Chimeratechs, FGD and Cyber Dragon fusions. Since we don't have any of them to devour the entire deck and fuel stupid OTKs, it generally has more lee-way here, although the effect does feel a bit omnipotent.

|Gravity Laser 878|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your opponent offers monsters they control as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon. You can Synchro Summon a monster from your Extra Deck who can be Synchro Summoned by the Synchro Material monsters your opponent is using. When both you and your opponent Synchro Summon your monster(s) successfully, the opponent(s) Synchro Monster cannot activate their effect(s) or attack this turn.|

ummmmmm.........really how is this even remotely fair?

It is actually. Your opponent does not lose anything but the opportunity to storm the field with their synchros for a turn, and you get an opportunity to Synchro summon a Synchro of the same general level as well in response. It has a lot of opportunities where it might not work (you don't have a synchro of the same level, or don't have anything worthwhile to summon as well), and it relies on your opponent synchro summoning something that you are capable of doing as well. And with the advent of Xyz, Fusion, Ritual and other methods of summoning monsters, Synchro-only is very restrictive. And you can't do anything about Synchros already out there.


WTF that is a little much don't yeah think? Hey I have an Idea I'll use MY OPPONENTS MONSTERS INSTEAD OF MY OWN. This card needs Major changes.

Please don't use the "HYPERBOLIC STATEMENT TO DISTORT WHAT I DONT LIKE AND MAKE WHAT I SAY RELEVANT PLZ" method here, it's kind of annoying. And yes, that is a bit too much, since Fusions, especially the ones on here, should have the spell staples to be used to summon them.

ok ALL of the new Fusion support cards from ACRD [yes I'm complaining] aren't even creative. They are just rip off versions of the ritual ones in the TCG that do the Exact same things [more or less]. And most are VERY OP'ed fix them because congrats a Generic Fusion deck is Teir 0.

And why do I have the feeling that this is just the tip of the Ice burg???

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] 2cf72g6

Note:I do not wish for people to stop making cards or to stop getting IDEAS from the TCG but is all that needs to be said is think, Would this card if changed like this [for instence the ritual support changed to Fusion support] make several things or it's self broke?
One thing is that most of the Ritual cards being Transitioned into Fusion cards won't work out well because it summons a few of them too easy, while others they seem kind of slow and unuseful. I would support buffing or retooling a couple of the ineffective fusion cards and changing a few of them to prevent a fusion factory to happen.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Posts : 1783
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 28
Location : somewhere to make broke cards

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Gravity Laser 878|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your opponent offers monsters they control as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon. You can Synchro Summon a monster from your Extra Deck who can be Synchro Summoned by the Synchro Material monsters your opponent is using. When both you and your opponent Synchro Summon your monster(s) successfully, the opponent(s) Synchro Monster cannot activate their effect(s) or attack this turn.|

ummmmmm.........really how is this even remotely fair?

It is actually. Your opponent does not lose anything but the opportunity to storm the field with their synchros for a turn, and you get an opportunity to Synchro summon a Synchro of the same general level as well in response. It has a lot of opportunities where it might not work (you don't have a synchro of the same level, or don't have anything worthwhile to summon as well), and it relies on your opponent synchro summoning something that you are capable of doing as well. And with the advent of Xyz, Fusion, Ritual and other methods of summoning monsters, Synchro-only is very restrictive. And you can't do anything about Synchros already out there.
I see your point here but also the factor of what Synchros we have here needs to be kept in mind. you synch for a Lv 8 I play this and play Volcania the Dark Flame blow yours up and burn you. You play Dark Sword Lord I chain and play my own. The thing is that it is not as Restrictive as people would think

Darkest Hour wrote:
WTF that is a little much don't yeah think? Hey I have an Idea I'll use MY OPPONENTS MONSTERS INSTEAD OF MY OWN. This card needs Major changes.

Please don't use the "HYPERBOLIC STATEMENT TO DISTORT WHAT I DONT LIKE AND MAKE WHAT I SAY RELEVANT PLZ" method here, it's kind of annoying. And yes, that is a bit too much, since Fusions, especially the ones on here, should have the spell staples to be used to summon them.
I'm sorry that thing just got me so riledup because of how OP'ed it is.

Darkest Hour wrote:Advanced Fusion Art is a better Future Fusion, but the thing that made Future Fusion broke was the Chimeratechs, FGD and Cyber Dragon fusions. Since we don't have any of them to devour the entire deck and fuel stupid OTKs, it generally has more lee-way here, although the effect does feel a bit omnipotent.
True in the TCG Future fusion was originally limited because of Chimeratech but you have to remember one thing now we have Generic Fusions which can lead to numerous setups ect. Example use one of the Generic's in a LichWurm Deck then we kind of have a problem because it sets up for both effects let alone what Zombies already have going for them.

Darkest Hour wrote:

ok ALL of the new Fusion support cards from ACRD [yes I'm complaining] aren't even creative. They are just rip off versions of the ritual ones in the TCG that do the Exact same things [more or less]. And most are VERY OP'ed fix them because congrats a Generic Fusion deck is Teir 0.

And why do I have the feeling that this is just the tip of the Ice burg???

Note:I do not wish for people to stop making cards or to stop getting IDEAS from the TCG but is all that needs to be said is think, Would this card if changed like this [for instence the ritual support changed to Fusion support] make several things or it's self broke?
One thing is that most of the Ritual cards being Transitioned into Fusion cards won't work out well because it summons a few of them too easy, while others they seem kind of slow and unuseful. I would support buffing or retooling a couple of the ineffective fusion cards and changing a few of them to prevent a fusion factory to happen.
Have you looked at any of the cards? the Dinjin Count as fusion subs then they give them effects. There is a card that can count as all of the fusion monsters needed. then still other cards that make it so you can almost no matter what Fusion Summon on your turn. That is my problem with the cards [mainly]......


_________________
Because I can
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Posts : 686
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Anime Girl References on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 am

True in the TCG Future fusion was originally limited because of Chimeratech but you have to remember one thing now we have Generic Fusions which can lead to numerous setups ect. Example use one of the Generic's in a LichWurm Deck then we kind of have a problem because it sets up for both effects let alone what Zombies already have going for them.

There's a new Fusion card that works for Zombies now?

Have you looked at any of the cards? the Dinjin Count as fusion subs then they give them effects. There is a card that can count as all of the fusion monsters needed. then still other cards that make it so you can almost no matter what Fusion Summon on your turn. That is my problem with the cards [mainly]......

While I won't object to the Djinn monsters giving Fusions additional effects when summoned, I am really iffy about allowing Fusion Summons based in the Graveyard, because that could allow for triple cycling as opposed to double cycling (reusing materials to Fusion Summon multiple times over and over). I like the Djinn's effects, but it should be noted that it's okay to have the Djinns work in the Graveyard for Rituals since Rituals are in the deck, and generally are less accessible than Fusions.

I see your point here but also the factor of what Synchros we have here needs to be kept in mind. you synch for a Lv 8 I play this and play Volcania the Dark Flame blow yours up and burn you. You play Dark Sword Lord I chain and play my own. The thing is that it is not as Restrictive as people would think.

The main problem I see with this card is that if you summon a very powerful Synchro, this card can allow them to gain just as much advantage as you, and depending on the effect, possibly destroy you if you happen to send all of your resources into an multi-trigger effect monster. Any Synchros without those effects would not be as bad however, but if you decide to drop a strong synchro like Dark Sworlord, then you have to be prepared to counter any things that could ruin it for you, not just this card. Dropping your Synchro first must be timed, and not just something you do when your opponent does have a very sturdy defense built up.

While this card gives you summoning power by allowing you to get a powerful synchro when your opponent does and saves you from being annihilated for one turn, it solely depends on the opponent hopefully not negating your effect as well.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Posts : 1783
Join date : 2011-05-14
Age : 28
Location : somewhere to make broke cards

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Seattleite on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Well, Advanced Fusion is realllllly easy with Ancient Calligrapher because the djinns are all Psychic. I do think it's a little broad though.

Fusion Foregone - Yeah, you're right. Someone must not have caught that.

Gravity Laser IMO is fine considering if you want to move away from a completely Synchro-Dominated game

Seahorse Knight is OK with me, considering there's that phantom bronto thing in TCG that gets to only 2400 ATK that no one uses. Plus that one is searchable.

Ancient Sea Dragon is powerful, but I think it requires a more dedicated deck to work. I guess I'm fine with it.

most of these others seem to just be not what the creator meant.

tip of the Ice burg? Yep and i'll post my "comments" here in another topic too.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, WA

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Aquamarius on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 am

God dammit guys. Things like Advanced Fusion Art or whatever don't work with generics. Prisma doesn't work with the Ehero fusions either, remember? Oh, and I agree with DH about pretty much everything here. Also people need to be less goddamn lazy with their descriptions and lrn2OCG.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 am

Aquamarius wrote:God dammit guys. Things like Advanced Fusion Art or whatever don't work with generics.
Ummm yes they do, just not Prisma. Why do you think Future Fusion has FTK's, OTK's, ect. And that card is even faster than Future Fusion. Which with the amount of Generic Fusions we have can be quite the "Nightmare".

_________________
Because I can
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Posts : 686
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Aquamarius on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:15 am

Crap I'm an idiot. Oh, and I didn't say that Advanced Fusion Ritual wasn't broken. I already thought it was broken, moreso now. So yeah that needs something.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Ash on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 am

Artorias wrote:
|Advanced Fusion Art|881|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Select 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Send Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard who fulfill that Fusion Monster's requirements and banish 1 card in your hand or on your side of the field, and Fusion Summon a card with the name of the selected Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.|

|Fusion Foregone|892|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell|||||Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. The Fusion Monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack, and is destroyed during the End Phase. Only 1 "Fusion Foregone" can be activated per turn.|

|Fusion Redemption|894|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your opponent special summons a monster that is a Fusion Material for a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck. Destroy that monster and discard one of the other fusion materials to Special summon that Fusion Monster. If the Fusion Monster that was special summoned is selected as an attack target, before damage calculations, you can return it back to your extra deck and destroy the attacking monster.|

Ok, looking back through this, I feel these 3 may still require a nerf. Thoughts?
Ash
Ash

Posts : 1484
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 25
Location : Hull, England

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Aquamarius on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:14 pm

|Advanced Fusion Art|881|ACRD|Spell Card|Spell||None|||Discard 1 card to activate this card. Select 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Send 1 Fusion Material Monster from your hand or field to the Graveyard, then send the remaining Fusion Material Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. Then Fusion Summon the selected Fusion Monster.|
Pretty nasty minus, but it still negates the need for a lot of searching and stuff and now doubles as a mill card.
|Fusion Foregone|892|ACRD|Trap Card|Trap|||||Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 level 7 or lower Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack, and if it activates it's effect it is destroyed during the End Phase. This card can only be activated during your opponent's Standby Phase.|
No longer a Spell. And your opponent has plenty of time to do whatever they want with it. So yeah, it's a pretty strong nerf. It does put some pressure on your opponent, though, depending on what you choose to SS. Anyways, I have to go now, but I'll return later for Fusion Redemption.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Posts : 218
Join date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Ash on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 am

Both look fine. I'll edit them in the set file, and leave this open for a fix on Redemption.

_________________
rumbler tumbler is the best card
>whenever i read a card made by emsoup
>Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Tumblr_lz2w42NI6E1qii6tmo1_400
Ash
Ash

Posts : 1484
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 25
Location : Hull, England

Back to top Go down

Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing] Empty Re: Some things that should be Cleared and or fixed [waring this post includes some REAGing]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum