LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something i stayed up all night working on

3 posters

Go down

Something i stayed up all night working on Empty Something i stayed up all night working on

Post by DIGITAL Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:50 pm

I created a rule book for a CCG my brother and I plan on making, please tell me if i need to change anything:

rules:

Last edited by Dylan on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Something i stayed up all night working on Empty Re: Something i stayed up all night working on

Post by Insert Name Here Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:12 pm

I believe this would make a fun game. I like the different types of damage aswell as the many types of damage. Hopefully this is made into an actual game.
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Something i stayed up all night working on Empty Re: Something i stayed up all night working on

Post by DIGITAL Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Updated! i would like some help though, i will probably be facing copy write issues since most of these ideas came from other card games. I was hoping that i could have some help renaming everything, like the types of cards ect. It would be greatly appreciated!
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:21 am

Pretty neat. I find the decision to make the Nain Deck have a minimum of 20 cards rather interesting and cool. Together with the 2card restriction it probably won't cause any ridiculous crap, while it will force the deckmaker to make decisions on the size of the deck because 20cards will end up decking out rather quickly combined with Retreating.
Fixes/Problems/Whatevers
The Damage Types and Classes are repeated. I see the Damage Types being said twice with the exact same wording, and the Classes being repeated thrice with the exact same wording.
You should probably say that barriers have to be attacked before any other card under "how to read a barrier card".
Questions
Can we have some sample cards? It's kind of hard to judge the strength of things like poison and burn when you don't actually know how much health and attack things have on average.
When you draw from the Attack Deck and choose 1, what happens to the other 2 cards?
The classes sound kinda humanoid-only. Is that intended?
Does this have a medieval theme?(tbh i think a medieval theme would be good)
Archetypes, yes or no?(personally i'd rather see it without them)
Does the Guardian count for the amount of cards in the Nain Deck?(if not, then this sentence is kind of misleading: "The Nain Deck contains 20-60 cards and you can only have 2 copy of each card in a deck, and only 1 Guardian.")
Why is Nain Deck such an awesome name?
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

Aqua, this has been changed ALOT

http://guardianselements.forumotion.com/

Rulebook is found under News
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 am

The guardian is not in Main deck, they are humonoid, and midevil is good, also, NO ARCHTYPES until the third set of 200 cards perferably.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum