Dark Rainbows (Edited)

Go down

Dark Rainbows (Edited) Empty Dark Rainbows (Edited)

Post by Insert Name Here on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:50 pm

cards:

|Dark Rainbow Warlord|Warrior/Effect|DARK|4||1400|1500|This card canot attack your opponent directly. Increase this cards ATK by 200 for each "Dark Rainbow" monster you control and loses 200 DEF for each "Dark Rainbow" monster you control.|

|Dark Rainbow Vampire|Zombie/Effect|DARK|2||950|0|FLIP: Add 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster from your Deck to your Hand. When that card is Summoned, you can remove this card from play to Draw 1 card or Special Summon 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Graveyard.|

|Dark Rainbow Falcon|Winged Beast/Effect|DARK|5||2300|2100|When a "Dark Rainbow" monster you control is destroyed by battle while your opponent controls 1 Level-5 or higher monster, Special Summon this card from your Hand. Once per turn, if you control 2 or more "Dark Rainbow" monsters other than "Dark Rainbow Falcon" with 1600 or more ATK, draw 2 cards.|

|Dark Rainbow Dragon|Dragon/Effect|Dark|12||4000|4000|This card cannot Be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by this card's effect. You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, or Deck by removing from play 7 "Dark Rainbow" monsters on the Field or in the Graveyard. Any monster removed from the Field by this effect must not share the same name. Once per turn, Discard all the cards in your Hand to Destroy all monster your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack this turn, and all onsters with 2000 or more ATK lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase. When this card is sent to the Graveyard from the Field, add 4 monsters in your Removed fom Play pile to your Deck. and draw 2 cards.|

|Dark Rainbow Cybern|Machine/Effect|DARK|3||1400|100|Select 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster you control with 1500 or less ATK except this card, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster from your Deck with less ATK than the selected monster.|

|Rainbow Shadows|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 2 Level 3 or lower "Dark Rainbow" monsters in your Graveyard or Removed From Play Pile. Special Summon 1 monster and put the other on the bottom of your Deck.|

|Powers of the Corruption|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only when you control 2 "Dark Rainbow" monsters. Select 1 Level-8 "Dark Rainbow" or DARK monster in your Deck. Tribute 2 monsters you control and Special Summon the selected monster. Its effects are Negated.|

|Dark Spectrum|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||You can skip your Draw Phase to Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower "Dark Rainbow" from your Graveyard.|

New Cards:

|Dark Rainbow Rhino|Beast/Effect|DARK|8||2400|3000|When this card is Summoned, this card gains 1 of the following effects: -Normal Summon: Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster from your Graveyard, or your Removed From Play Pile. -Special Summon: Once per turn, send 2 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard, or add 2 cards in your removed from play pile to your Deck.|

|Dark Rainbow Sorcerer|Spellcaster/Effect|DARK|8||3000|2400|If this card is Special Summoned, decrease this card's ATK by 400. Once per turn, Send 1 card from your Deck to your Graveyard and add 1 card in your Removed From Play pile to your Deck.|

|Dark Rainbow Lizard|Reptile/Effect|DARK|3||1000|1500|When this card is Summoned, activate 1 of the following effects: -Add 1 card in your Removed From Play Pile to your Deck, and draw 1 card. -tribute this card and Special Summon 1 card in your removed From Play Pile or your Graveyard.|

|Dark Rainbow Firework|Pyro/Effect|DARK|4||2000|0|If you control another "Dark Rainbow" monster, this card cannot declare a direct attack. If you control a "Dark Rainbow" monster, other than "Dark Rainbow Firework", tribute this card and Special Summon 1 monster in your Deck, or Removed from play pile with 1500 or less ATK.|

|Spectrum Strike|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 2 or more "Dark Rainbow" monsters in your Graveyard. During your Draw Phase, add 1 of them to your Hand and Remove From Play the other and inflict damage equal to it's Level X100.|

|Rainbow of Fate|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 Dark Rainbow monster in your Removed from Play pile. Add it to either your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard and activate 1 of the following effects: -Hand: Discard the top 2 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. You cannot Special Summon a Level-6 or Higher monster this turn. -Deck: Special Summon 1 Level-3 or lower DARK monster from your Deck except the selected monster. -Graveyard: Draw 1 card and discard 2 cards from your Hand.|

|Rainbow Sight|Trap Card|Trap|||||Look at the top card of your Deck, and activate 1 of the following effects: -Remove it from Play. -Add it to your Hand. -Send it to the Graveyard. If its a "Dark Rainbow" card, flip this card face down instead of sending it to the graveyard.|

|Dark Rainbow Spectrum Shield|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate when an opponent declares an attack, Remove from play 1 card in your Hand and negate it. If you removed a "Dark Rainbow" monster by this effect, Special Summon it during the End Phase. It's effect's are Negated.|
Probably broken, but its all i got for a quick 10 min. series of random typing and barely any thought put in what so ever

Last edited by Insert Name Here on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Dark Rainbows (Edited) Empty Re: Dark Rainbows (Edited)

Post by Seattleite on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Nice use of colors =)

Insert Name Here wrote:
cards:

|Dark Rainbow Warlord|Warrior/Effect|DARK|4|1400|1500|This card canot attack your opponent directly. Increase this cards ATK by 100 for each "Dark Rainbow" monster you control and loses 100 DEF for each "Dark Rainbow" monster you control.|
Not at all broken, actually. You might even want to consider 200 ATK / DEF per monster, otherwise it maxes out at 2000 ATK (for 5 monsters, isn't much)

|Dark Rainbow Vampire|Zombie/Effect|DARK|2|950|0|FLIP: Add 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster from your Deck to your Hand. When that card is Summoned, you can remove this card from play to Draw 1 card or Special Summon 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Graveyard.|
This little vampire provides good searchability and is helpful in a pinch. It is pretty good.

|Dark Rainbow Falcon|Winged Beast/Effect|DARK|5|2300|2100|When a "Dark Rainbow" monster you control is destroyed by battle while your opponent controls 1 Level-5 or higher monster, Special Summon this card from your Hand. Once per turn, if you control 2 or more "Dark Rainbow" monsters other than "Dark Rainbow Falcon" with 1600 or more ATK, draw 2 cards.|
Well, the hand advantage balances out the field advantage you must keep up.

|Dark Rainbow Dragon|Dragon/Effect|Dark|12|4000|4000|You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, or Deck by removing from play 7 "Dark Rainbow" monsters on the Field or in the Graveyard. Any monster removed from the Field by this effect must not share the same name. Once per turn, Discard all the cards in your Hand to Destroy all monster your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack this turn, and all onsters with 2000 or more ATK lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase.| When this cardis sent to the Graveyard from the Field, add 4 monsters in your Removed fom Play pile to your Deck. and draw 2 cards.|
Dark Rainbow Dragon already exists in the TCG Razz But seriously, for the cost the effect is ok.

|Dark Rainbow Cybern|Machine/Effect|DARK|3|1400|100|Select 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster you control with 1500 or less ATK except this card, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster from your Deck with less ATK than the selected monster.|
Cool effect Very Happy the problem is with your little self-boosting Warlord which gets over 1500 ATK and the flip-effect vampire you won't have many targets. Also the focus on RFG doesn't provide much summoning edge for the Dragon.

|Rainbow Shadows|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 2 Level 3 or lower "Dark Rainbow" monsters in your Graveyard or Removed From Play Pile. Special Summon 1 monster and put the other on the bottom of your Deck.|
Cool effect, is balanced

|Powers of the Corruption|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only when you control 2 "Dark Rainbow" monsters. Select 1 Level-8 "Dark Rainbow" or DARK monster in your Deck. Tribute 2 monsters you control and Special Summon the selected monster. Its effects are Negated.|
I see no Lv8s among these cards...........

|Dark Spectrum|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||You can skip your Draw Phase to Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower "Dark Rainbow" from your Graveyard. When a monster you control that was Special Summoned by this effect is sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.|
This one has the most potential to be broken. Free SS's provide easy tributes for whatever, and the draw effect counterbalances the cost. With your small archetype it's not abusable yet but could be depending on future support.

Probably broken, but its all i got for a quick 10 min. series of random typing and barely any thought put in what so ever Lol.

Side note: Your YVD coding for Monsters is wrong.

Put another PIPE character ( this thing: | ) in between the Level and ATK.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am

Seattleite wrote:Nice use of colors =)

Insert Name Here wrote:
cards:

|Dark Rainbow Warlord|Warrior/Effect|DARK|4|1400|1500|This card canot attack your opponent directly. Increase this cards ATK by 100 for each "Dark Rainbow" monster you control and loses 100 DEF for each "Dark Rainbow" monster you control.|
Not at all broken, actually. You might even want to consider 200 ATK / DEF per monster, otherwise it maxes out at 2000 ATK (for 5 monsters, isn't much)
I Might change it to that, just so it can be more useable.

|Dark Rainbow Vampire|Zombie/Effect|DARK|2|950|0|FLIP: Add 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster from your Deck to your Hand. When that card is Summoned, you can remove this card from play to Draw 1 card or Special Summon 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster with 1400 or less ATK from your Graveyard.|
This little vampire provides good searchability and is helpful in a pinch. It is pretty good.
Glad you like it.

|Dark Rainbow Falcon|Winged Beast/Effect|DARK|5|2300|2100|When a "Dark Rainbow" monster you control is destroyed by battle while your opponent controls 1 Level-5 or higher monster, Special Summon this card from your Hand. Once per turn, if you control 2 or more "Dark Rainbow" monsters other than "Dark Rainbow Falcon" with 1600 or more ATK, draw 2 cards.|
Well, the hand advantage balances out the field advantage you must keep up.
I wasn't sure that it would be balanced, but i guess it is

|Dark Rainbow Dragon|Dragon/Effect|Dark|12|4000|4000|You can Special Summon this card from your Hand, or Deck by removing from play 7 "Dark Rainbow" monsters on the Field or in the Graveyard. Any monster removed from the Field by this effect must not share the same name. Once per turn, Discard all the cards in your Hand to Destroy all monster your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack this turn, and all onsters with 2000 or more ATK lose 1000 ATK until the End Phase.| When this cardis sent to the Graveyard from the Field, add 4 monsters in your Removed fom Play pile to your Deck. and draw 2 cards.|
Dark Rainbow Dragon already exists in the TCG Razz But seriously, for the cost the effect is ok.
Its Rainbow Dark Dragon Razz. again thought it was broke, but once again, it is not.

|Dark Rainbow Cybern|Machine/Effect|DARK|3|1400|100|Select 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster you control with 1500 or less ATK except this card, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Dark Rainbow" monster from your Deck with less ATK than the selected monster.|
Cool effect Very Happy the problem is with your little self-boosting Warlord which gets over 1500 ATK and the flip-effect vampire you won't have many targets. Also the focus on RFG doesn't provide much summoning edge for the Dragon.
I was tired when i typed this up, so i did not think very much, ill change it to tribute instead of RFG, or create a Spell that hunts them in RFG, whatever works better.

Cool effect, is balanced
I knew that one would be balanced

I see no Lv8s among these cards...........
I was gonna make 2 of them last night, plus some more level 3-4's and s/t support, but i had to go to bed, so theres that, just throwing it out there

|Dark Spectrum|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||You can skip your Draw Phase to Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower "Dark Rainbow" from your Graveyard. When a monster you control that was Special Summoned by this effect is sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.|
This one has the most potential to be broken. Free SS's provide easy tributes for whatever, and the draw effect counterbalances the cost. With your small archetype it's not abusable yet but could be depending on future support.
I will make changes later, so there will be some editing later.

Probably broken, but its all i got for a quick 10 min. series of random typing and barely any thought put in what so ever Lol.

Side note: Your YVD coding for Monsters is wrong.

Put another PIPE character ( this thing: | ) in between the Level and ATK.
Thanks for the fixes, ill get to making more later, as i am not done yet. I just needed to post this at some point.

And thanks for the side note. Its been forever since i used YVD codes, so there.
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:20 am

The Dragon needs to not be able to be NS or SS except by effectg

but over all I'm cool with alot of these I mean and because of wording alot of these cards will even see play as time go's on so great job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 am

WereLord wrote:The Dragon needs to not be able to be NS or SS except by effectg

but over all I'm cool with alot of these I mean and because of wording alot of these cards will even see play as time go's on so great job.
Glad i did an archtype right for once Very Happy

Thanks for the help, but i changed Dragon's effect to where he can only summon by his effect.
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 am

Insert Name Here wrote:
Thanks for the help, but i changed Dragon's effect to where he can only summon by his effect.
thats what I was aimming for........

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 am

I edited the Dark Spectrum card to where you cannot draw if the Special Summoned monster is sent to the graveyard. Bad or good move?
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum