LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolved & Locked

3 posters

Go down

Resolved & Locked Empty Resolved & Locked

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 pm

"After this card is sent to the Graveyard or resolved successfully, select 1 "Transcending Curse" Trap Card in your deck and set it on the field."

There occured a small problem, where discarding the cards from your hand allowed you to add Transcending Curses from your deck to your field. So I will add the following errata to all Transcending Curse traps to prevent them from being looping discard fodder.

"After this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard or resolved successfully, select 1 "Transcending Curse" Trap Card in your deck and set it on the field."

This means only when it's bombed from the field or activated, that it fetches another TC from the deck.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Resolved & Locked Empty Re: Resolved & Locked

Post by Ash Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Personally, I'd prefer if they only searched when they resolve.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 am

"After this card is destroyed or resolves successfully, select 1 "Transcending Curse" Trap Card in your deck and set it on the field."
Well I guess this kind of clears out some of the problems, although now it cannot be used in unison with Conjunction Trap anymore.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:28 am

Snowy wrote:Personally, I'd prefer if they only searched when they resolve.

While taking out the "destroyed" part might balance it, I personally don't like putting any more emphasis on S/T destruction. So I like the last Version of DH's, but the group as a whole might still need some other restrictions. I will continue to run the deck and see.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 am

Seattleite wrote:
Snowy wrote:Personally, I'd prefer if they only searched when they resolve.

While taking out the "destroyed" part might balance it, I personally don't like putting any more emphasis on S/T destruction. So I like the last Version of DH's, but the group as a whole might still need some other restrictions. I will continue to run the deck and see.

The thing is I made them so S/T destruction wouldn't annihilate them as badly as most other unconnected sets of S/T themes. One thing I noticed in other games was, even if the other S/T themes shared a theme, it doesn't matter if they are immune to other traps or spells, because if they are face-down the effects don't work, and the fact that most monsters have an immunity and defense against S/T to begin with. Not only that, most S/T are on a draw-to-draw basis, meaning they rely on luck to obtain them and use them. For this, you are able to search the card out you need for the current situation and fit it. Sort of like Gladiator Beasts, except without the rampant destruction (because the only main removal cards I have for TC are a mind crush-esque card and a normal summon trap holesque card that doesn't designate a perfect kill. All there is, is a battle phase ender, a book of moon, an attack sapper, and a Divine Wrath that doesn't kill the monster. Other than that, it's not overemphasis on S/T protection since they generally only search out other copies of each other.

The core of the general game was monsters search out other monsters, and S/T occur randomly and you use them at will. With this, not only can you cycle through your monsters, but your S/T can cycle through each other as well, and rather than dead-drawing into a card you can't use, you reload with a card you need at the moment.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down