New Collection---"Hidden Data" Cards

Go down

New Collection---"Hidden Data" Cards Empty New Collection---"Hidden Data" Cards

Post by Dragonmonarch1052 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 am

It's been a little while since I joined this place, and I've been EXTREMELY preoccupied with
schoolwork and a brief lack of ideas Sleep ...But now, I'm starting to finally get off my duff and start working on a new collection, which I have named "Up and Overload." A vast majority of it will consist of the new "Hidden Data" archetype I'm working on, and the cards that support it. To put it briefly, it focuses on Special Summoning and strengthening the monsters, and removing cards from play and using Gemini effects to get a strong handle on the opponent. It'll take a while to get a full set going, so I'll post my card ideas 10 at a time when I have that many. Very Happy
Dragonmonarch1052
Dragonmonarch1052

Back to top Go down

New Collection---"Hidden Data" Cards Empty Re: New Collection---"Hidden Data" Cards

Post by Seattleite on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 am

Hey, welcome back Very Happy And cool. You can post them here until we start a new set, and then enter them into there =)
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

New Collection---"Hidden Data" Cards Empty Re: New Collection---"Hidden Data" Cards

Post by Dragonmonarch1052 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:32 am

Alright, here are my first ten card ideas in the "Up and Overload" collection. The list contains 8 "Hidden Data" monsters, as well as one of each of the supporting Spells and Traps. Hope you like 'em! Very Happy

1. Hidden Data- Kyroe the Hunter (Warrior/Dark Lv.4 ATK:1600 DEF:400)
This card gains 200 ATK for every other "Hidden Data" monster on the field. Once per turn, you can move any of "Cyberdark Blade" equipped to this card to the Graveyard to remove from play a number of cards on the field equal to the number of "Cyberdark Blades" you moved.

2. Hidden Data- Iika the Frost Golem (Aqua/Water/Gemini ATK:800 DEF:2000)
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon this card while it is face-up on the field to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon two "Hidden Data Frost Tokens" (Aqua/Water Lv.1 ATK:200 DEF:600) to the field in Defense Position. These tokens cannot be Tributed or used as Synchro Material, except for the Summoning of a "Hidden Data" Monster. You can destroy this card during your Main Phase if your opponent controls a FIRE-attribute monster.

3. Hidden Data- Sylvain the Mad Phantom (Fiend/Dark/Gemini Lv.7 ATK:2600 DEF:1800)
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Normal Summon this card while it is face-up on the field to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
Once per turn, you can Special Summon two "Hidden Data Crystal Tokens" (Rock/Dark Lv.1 ATK:0 DEF:0) to the field in Attack Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed or used as Synchro Material, and their positions cannot be changed. "Hidden Data- Sylvain the Mad Phantom" is removed from play while any of these tokens remain on the field. Decrease the ATK of a monster destroying one of these Tokens by 500. You can Special Summon "Hidden Data-Sylvain the Mad Phantom" during the End Phase of a turn in which any "Hidden Data Crystal Tokens" remaining were all destroyed by battle.

4. Hidden Data- Xazax the Accumulator (Machine/Light Lv.4 ATK:1400 DEF:1200)
Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Hidden Data" monster in your Graveyard
to have this card gain 500 ATK and DEF until your next Standby Phase.

5. Cyberdark Blade (Spell/Equip)
A "Hidden Data" monster equipped with this card has its ATK and DEF raised by 300.
Once per turn, you can remove from play this card in your Graveyard to raise or lower the Level of a "Hidden Data" monster you control by 1 until your opponent's End Phase.

6. Hidden Data- Omega the Follower (Machine/Earth/Tuner Lv.3 ATK:1200 DEF:700)
A researcher withdrew this data from a prototype Magnet Warrior. After testing, Omega was classified as "unpredictable and dangerous" and his data was sealed within cyberspace. Apparently, he has the ability to make contact with his fellow cyberspace beings, and use their power to mimic other monsters he's seen in the real world...

7. Hidden Data- Gamma the Imperfect (Machine/Earth/Tuner Lv.2 ATK:750 DEF:900)
A piece of data who takes on the appearance of Gamma the Magnet Warrior. Omega attempted to craft a data replica of Gamma from his memory, but was only able to recreate half of Gamma's original power. The data-Gamma appears to share Omega's mimicry abilities.

8. Hidden Data- Beta the Half-Formed (Machine/Earth/Tuner Lv.1 ATK:450 DEF:400)
Omega's second attempt at crafting a data-Magnet Warrior from his memory produced an even worse result than the first. Data-Beta is missing the magnet attachments to his head and hands for unexplained reasons... Omega was about to scrap the memory project when he saw that Data-Gamma and Data-Beta shared his own abilities.

9. Hidden Data- Alpha the Inverse (Machine/Earth Tuner Lv. 4 ATK:1700 DEF:1400)
Omega's third attempt at crafting a data-Magnet Warrior from his memory produced a rather interesting result. Data-Alpha's abilities are the complete reverse of Alpha the Magnet Warrior's, but he is otherwise a perfect copy. In addition, Alpha also shares Omega's ability to make contact with other Hidden Data forms.

10. Hidden Data Transfer (Trap/Continuous)
Activate when a face-up Attack Position "Hidden Data" monster you control would be destroyed by battle by an opponent's monster whose ATK is 500 or less points higher. Tribute the attack target instead, then take control of the monster that would have destroyed it. Its name is treated as the one it attacked. If this card is destroyed, remove the monster you took control of from play, and take damage equal to its original ATK. Remove this face-up card on the field from play when the monster you controlled leaves the field.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omega the Follower would be the first original Hidden Data form. All of the other monsters so far (except one) are based on his memories of other monsters and events.
-Kyroe the Hunter: Dark Hunter
-Iika the Frost Golem: Imperfect version of Elemental Hero Clayman
-Sylvain the Mad Phantom: His creator's research of events in Sylvain, takes the form of Evil Hero Malicious Edge
-Xazax the Accumulator: Omega's first original work
-Gamma the Imperfect: Gamma the Magnet Warrior
-Beta the Half-Formed: Beta the Magnet Warrior
-Alpha the Inverse: Alpha the Magnet Warrior

And those would be the first ten cards for you. In my next ten, I'll see if I can throw in some of Omega the Follower's original works, as well as a few more Spells and Traps. Hopefully, I can do that soon; I'm getting ready to take a trip up north this weekend... bounce
Dragonmonarch1052
Dragonmonarch1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmonarch1052 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 am

I've been working a bit on the next set in the "Up and Overload" collection. Five new card ideas so far:
1. Hidden Data- Tyraka the Igniter
2. Hidden Data- Ygasa the Behemoth
3. Hidden Data- Vintrohss the Citizen
4. Up and Overload
5. Data Destruction

I'll have the full details for all of you when I have all ten. In the meantime, if anyone has some thoughts on the cards or any other suggestions, I'd be glad to hear 'em.
Dragonmonarch1052
Dragonmonarch1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down