"Rescue" dem Monsters

Go down

"Rescue" dem Monsters Empty "Rescue" dem Monsters

Post by MBArceus on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Rescue:
|Rescue Butterfly|0|RESCU|Insect/Effect|Earth|2||100|0|You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Rescue" Monster from your Deck except for "Rescueroid".|
|Rescue Bat|1|RESCU|Winged Beast/Effect|Earth|2||1300|500|You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Monster from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase.|
|Rescue Bot|2|RESCU|Machine/Tuner|Earth|4||1700|1000|A robot built to save people from dangerous situations. It is said that everybody is safe if there's a Rescue Bot around.|
|Rescue Dragon|3|RESCU|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Earth|6||2400|1500|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters When this card destroys a Monster by battle, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Monster with ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the destroyed Monster and 1 "Rescue Dragon" from your Graveyard during your first Standby Phase after this effect's activation.|
|Chance of Rescue|4|RESCU|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, when a monster you control is destroyed, you can discard 1 "Rescue" monster, except for "Rescueroid", to Special Summon the destroyed monster during the End Phase.|
|Rescue Squad|5|RESCU|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, you may Special Summon 1 "Rescue" Monster except for "Rescueroid". Its effects are negated and it returns to your hand during the End Phase.|
|Close Rescue|6|RESCU|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When your opponent activates a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that would destroy 1 Monster on your side of the field, you can discard 1 "Rescue" monster, except for "Rescueroid", to negate and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Monster.|
|Self-Rescue|7|RESCU|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Add 1 "Rescue" monster, except for "Rescueroid", from your Graveyard to your hand.|
And?
And the RL "Rescue" Monsters:
"Rescue" dem Monsters 300px-RescueCatTU01-EN-R-UE"Rescue" dem Monsters 300px-RescueWarriorSTBL-EN-C-1E"Rescue" dem Monsters 300px-RescueRabbitPSHW-JP

Last edited by MBArceus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added spells and a trap.)
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

"Rescue" dem Monsters Empty Re: "Rescue" dem Monsters

Post by Seattleite on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:33 am

Rescue Butterfly - Seems OK because of your small archetype. If it starts getting big though and you've got more to toolbox, I would cut back on the effect.

Rescue Bat - Is very useful but actually... balanced Smile Actually I really like how you target the monster during your standby phase, meaning you can't really mess up by targeting a monster and waiting a turn for your opponent to prepare for it and destroy your combo.

Rescue Bot - ordinary tuner, not much to say here

Rescue Dragon - is very cool. Needs the synchro requirements though, and I would make the ATK 2400 - so it gets over its counterpart, Starshot Cannon.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:43 am

is this a rescue rangers pun?
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:38 am

Tungsten Butterfly wrote:is this a rescue rangers pun?
No, just a few more cards to fit the theme of (the banned) Rescue Cat, Rescue Warrior and the new Rescue Rabbit.
Also made a few fixes
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:47 am

it's funny how there a cat and a warrior although rescue warrior is different though it recover a card stolen from your opponent but Rabbit, RABBIT, we didn't even have a dog FGS! xD

OT :i like those cards as i like Rescue Dragon and bat the most although i dun thnk there anything need to fix atm

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MBArceus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 am

Scheath wrote:it's funny how there a cat and a warrior although rescue warrior is different though it recover a card stolen from your opponent but Rabbit, RABBIT, we didn't even have a dog FGS! xD

OT :i like those cards as i like Rescue Dragon and bat the most although i dun thnk there anything need to fix atm
I could make a Rescue Dog, but I need time to think of an effect.
I also added 2 Spells and 1 Trap.
MBArceus
MBArceus

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 am

MBArceus wrote:
Scheath wrote:it's funny how there a cat and a warrior although rescue warrior is different though it recover a card stolen from your opponent but Rabbit, RABBIT, we didn't even have a dog FGS! xD

I could make a Rescue Dog, but I need time to think of an effect.
I also added 2 Spells and 1 Trap.

well not that you can't do it, i'm just talking about why konami didn't make a resuce dog as rescue cat's natural opposition for all customer it would make sense to have one :/

"We learn to do something by doing it. There is no other way."
"If life’s journey be endless where is its goal? The answer is, it is everywhere."
"The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are."
"Those who plot the destruction of others often perish in the attempt."
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of the modest people when the privacy of the soul is intrusively invaded."
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
"While we are postponing, life speeds by."
"Defeatism is the wretchedest of policies."
"Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go–it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow."
"Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it."
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum