THe Types of Deckstyles, Weaknesses and Perks

Go down

THe Types of Deckstyles, Weaknesses and Perks Empty THe Types of Deckstyles, Weaknesses and Perks

Post by Anime Girl References on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm

So far, the ones I have figured out so far are the following:

[*]Beatdown - Using extremely strong disposable monsters and heavy removal to apply oppression and destruction to the opponent and inflict a lot of damage to the lifepoints via attacks. Can either run high powered ATK monsters, equips with multi-attackers, or effects devoted to destroying monsters in battle.
[*]Lockdown - Using effect manipulation monsters, spells and traps to oppress the opponent's ability to make actions, and funneling them into unsavory conditions, allowing you to win either by attacking directly, burning the opponent's life points or making them kill themselves in elaborate strategies.
[*]Turbo - Using a combination of quick, small monsters that summon many copies of themselves quickly or utilizing tokens, you summon large monsters from your extra deck such as Synchros, Fusions and/or Xyz monsters in mere seconds. While it's not always with the Extra Deck, you can use the smaller monsters to quickly flood the field to make room for much large monsters that require many tributes.
[*]Swarm - Using an assortment of monsters who can summon themselves quickly and in large amounts to outnumber your opponent's monsters. Use their effects and S/T support to deal damage and attack the opponent as their cards dwindle lower and lower.
[*]Control - Utilize the effects of many S/T cards and monsters with defensive and sturdy effects to negate and counter your opponent's moves and strategies while pushing forward your own unapposed.
[*]Toolbox - Utilize different aspects of any deck-type into one centralized theme and win condition. Your monsters use your S/T, your S/T use other monsters, and you commonly cycle through them to pull out effects that deal with the current situation you need, and adapt to anything the opponent will unleash upon you.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

THe Types of Deckstyles, Weaknesses and Perks Empty Re: THe Types of Deckstyles, Weaknesses and Perks

Post by Seattleite on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 am

Cool, I'll move to Strategy Guides.

And I didn't see Burn on there, but that might just be under control.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

THe Types of Deckstyles, Weaknesses and Perks Empty Re: THe Types of Deckstyles, Weaknesses and Perks

Post by Anime Girl References on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am

Seattleite wrote:Cool, I'll move to Strategy Guides.

And I didn't see Burn on there, but that might just be under control.

I forgot about burn, and was typing this at 3:00 am so I just pushed post and decided to get back to it later.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum